• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

blood_lazio

Captain
49 Badges
Jul 1, 2009
www.sslazio.dk
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Impire
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Gettysburg
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
The forum is moving so fast these days it's hard to keep up and play HoI3 at the same time so forgive me, if this has been up before..

I play as Denmark (aling to Axis and hope i can join before the Werhmacht comes rolling in, focus on militia and building the economy) and the game is great, but it's simply too slow whenever something hapens i have autostop for it, so all i need is to watch slidder (grrrr why can't i just lock them on "needed" and the move with the demand) and just get the game running for the first 2-3 years. I need to play GC because otherwise there is no hope in hell for Denmark, but the first years should run really fast, like maybe an hour or two max. to get to 1939, but the gamespeed is not getting me anywhere i serious fell asleep last night from boredom cause by waiting for the game. My computer runs HoI3 like it's notepad, i should be able to move things along way quicker.. It's killing the game for me, i seem to remember gamespeed in HoI2 could be way faster than the fastest in HoI3...

It would be great if HoI3 could be running at a day a second speeds (and we got thoes slidders fixed), because anything else is just a waste of players time when they are playing minors..

Every second post on this forum is related to that issue. Just hang in there, and read all the threads for inspiration. :)
Sooner or later, someone will (have to) fix it; PI, or modders.