• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm still at one weak. So just glasszon to go?

I have it down as King not reconfirming/updating his play right now.

Action Queue
=>King play cards

New DD is made
Lea is shuffled.

Code:
[b]TAC/PIL/ENG = 12[/b]
Piloting-0 (Protect the Fleet)
Tactics-1 (Guts and Initiative)

Politics-1 (Consolidate Power)
Politics-2 (Consolidate Power)
Politics-4 (Investigative Committee)
Treachery-1 (By Your Command)
Treachery-1 (By Your Command)
Treachery-2 (Special Destiny)
Treachery-3 (Human Weakness)

1 - 14 = -13 FAIL!

Reckless skilltest triggers SD. Everyone draws a TRE...

Crisis fail hits the Admiral’s Quarters

Long string of shots for both activate raders and BYC activations at once.

8 Hit armory
8 ENG-4 Used to turn into a 7.
8 Hit hanger

Trinitrotoluen draws Leadership/1, Tactics/2, Piloting/2

Turn 19

Code:
[b][u]Player Status[/u][/b]
[i]Bolded player has the turn.[/i]
1. Jopi: Admiral Saul Tigh [6+1+2N]
2. Kingepyon :   Starbuck [4+1]
3. [color=red]Capt. Kiwi : "Chief" Galen Tyrol [3+1+1S][/color]
4. glasszon : President Tory Foster [8+1+4Q] 
5. [b]Trinitrotoluen: "CAG Kat" [4+1+5][/b]  

+1 jump prep.

Destiny Deck [10]

Code:
[b][u]Fleet Status[/u][/b]          [b]Distance[/b]       4/8

[b]Food[/b]       [COLOR="lime"]06/08[/COLOR]      [b]Vipers[/b]         0 Active, 3 in Reserve, 3 Damaged
[b]Fuel[/b]       [COLOR="lime"]06/08[/COLOR]      [b]Vipers VII[/b]     0 Active, 0 in Reserve, 4 Damaged
[b]Morale[/b]     [COLOR="lime"]08/10[/COLOR]      [b]Raptors[/b]        2 in Reserve
[b]Population[/b] [COLOR="lime"]08/12[/COLOR]      

Cylon Boarding [ ] - [COLOR="yellow"][ ][/COLOR]    - [COLOR="DarkOrange"][ ][/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"][ ][/COLOR]    -          [COLOR="Red"] [ DEATH  ][/COLOR]
Pursuit Track  [X] - [COLOR="yellow"][ ] 1c[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"][ ][/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"][ ] 2c[/COLOR] -          [COLOR="Red"] [ ATTACK ][/COLOR]
Jump Prep      [ ] - [COLOR="wheat"][ ][/COLOR]    - [COLOR="yellow"][ ][/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"][X] 3p[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"][ ] 1p[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Lime"] [ *JUMP* ][/COLOR]

Reserve   Civs  5
Active    Civs  0
Destroyed Civs  7

Ships and Resources Remaining
-- 1 Pop            x3
-- 1 Pop & 1 Morale x1
-- 2 Pop            x1
-- Galactica Fuel Damage Token 
-- Basestars x 0
-- Raiders x 5
-- Heavy x 1
-- Boarding Parties x4

Code:
[b]Galactica[/b]  (4/6 Damage)
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]FTL Control[/i] 
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Weapons Control[/i]
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Command[/i] Jopi: CAG Admiral Saul Tigh
[i]Communications[/i] glasszon : President Tory Foster   
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Admiral’s Quarters[/i] 
[i]Research Lab[/i]  
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Hangar Deck[/i] 
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Armory[/i]  
[i]Sickbay[/i] 
[i]Brig[/i] Kingepyon : Starbuck,  Trinitrotoluen: "Kat"

[b]Pegasus[/b] (2/4 Damage)
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Pegasus CIC[/i] 
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Airlock[/i] 
[COLOR="Lime"]*[/COLOR] [i]Main Batteries[/i] 
[COLOR="red"]*[/COLOR] [i]Engine Room[/i]
Code:
[b]Colonial One[/b]
[COLOR="Lime"][i]Press Room[/i][/color] 
[COLOR="Lime"][i]President’s Office[/i][/color]
[COLOR="Lime"][i]Administration[/i][/color] 

[b]Cylon Locations[/b]
[i]Caprica[/i]  
[i]Cylon Fleet[/i] [color=red]Capt. Kiwi : "Chief" Tyrol[/color]
[i]Human Fleet[/i]  
[i]Resurrection Ship[/i]
[i]BaseStar Bridge[/i] 

[b]Off-ship:[/b]

Main Board
Code:
\      BRAVO   |   CHARLIE    /  
 \             |             /
  \            | BaseStarx1 /
   \           |           /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
A           \  |  /           D
L Heavyx2    \ | /            E
P Basestarx1  \|/             L
H             /|\             T
A            / | \            A
            /  |  \           
           /   |   \
          /    |    \
         /     |     \
        /      |      \      
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /          |          \
   / Heavyx1   |Raidersx13 \
  / TLRTCx1    |            \
 /  Raidersx1  |             \
/    FOXTROT   |   ECHO       \

TLRTCx1 Is the raider that refused to miss a single shot.

Cylon Fleet Board
Code:
CYLON FLEET

\      5-6     |      3       /  
 \             |             /
  \            |            /
   \           |           /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
            \  |  /   
7            \ | /            
|             \|/               1
8             /|\                      
             / | \   
            /  |  \            
           /   |   \  
          /    |    \    
         /     |     \    
        /      |      \   
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /          |          \
   /           |           \
  /            |            \
 /             |             \
/       4      |      2       \

Cards in play:

PROBATION on Starbuck

Action: Give this card to any player. After he plays cards into a skill check, you may discard this card to look at the cards he played.

Action queue:
=>TNT Turn

Not a lot of ship left... I guess this could be the game where Galatica blows up on people.

Last edited:
Everywhere except where Jopi is :D

Even more interesting is that the next one would have missed Jopi as well and gone for that Galactica Fuel Damage Token you still have sitting around, should 1 more raider have hit.

I will remind people with Calculations that you do need to preload their play if you are thinking about having them used.

Post is right here after I put down that everyone needed to restate their plays with the test being make reckless.

Post is right here after I put down that everyone needed to restate their plays with the test being make reckless.

The description does say "play after a die is rolled". Is there something else that makes a preload necessary?

I know, I saw it after you commented on it. But I just opened the forum, saw that I needed to reconfirm my play and then checked PMs/WW without going back through this forum as you had a bolded play list.

The description does say "play after a die is rolled". Is there something else that makes a preload necessary?

Yes, so that I don't stop after each one of the 30 dice roll to see if he wanted it played or not. It easy enough to stay that he wants me to wait when I see a certain number so he can consider playing it, or playing it, as it is after the die is rolled.

I know, I saw it after you commented on it. But I just opened the forum, saw that I needed to reconfirm my play and then checked PMs/WW without going back through this forum as you had a bolded play list.

I allow you to play it late this time, but I really want preloads for this kind of thing so I can move quickly through attack rolls. There is only 8 numbers that can show up, so you could be able to figure out if you would like to use it on a upcoming roll. I pull it off a random one of the 8 however, not just the first one or the last one.

EDIT: Just play the card youself now and I see what one it comes off if you do.

This is still after the dice is rolled.

I would've used it on the third damage anyway, so it really shouldn't effect anything other than the hangar damage going away.

Play Engineering-4 (Calculations)

This is still after the dice is rolled.

I would've used it on the third damage anyway.

Play Engineering-4 (Calculations)

The issue is that you can say that now, but without a preload on that, I can't be sure that you are really playing it there having seen what else was coming. Randomly, the second one was turned into a miss, so you get FTL back.

Yes, so that I don't stop after each one of the 30 dice roll to see if he wanted it played or not. It easy enough to stay that he wants me to wait when I see a certain number so he can consider playing it, or playing it, as it is after the die is rolled.

Ok. And you did give warning in advance, even if it wasn't seen. I had assumed that was why Jopi pulled his play, actually, to save a Calculations for a preload. Oh well :)

So, humans: You have three turns until I activate Basestar Bridge. Three turns to either patch up Galactica, or remove at least 6 raiders.

Edit: Spoilsport :( ;)

Ok. And you did give warning in advance, even if it wasn't seen. I had assumed that was why Jopi pulled his play, actually, to save a Calculations for a preload. Oh well :)

So, humans: You have three turns until I activate Basestar Bridge. Three turns to either patch up Galactica, or remove at least 6 raiders.

Edit: Spoilsport :( ;)

Given the large number of shots, and the fact that I could understand him missing the warning as I did throw up a second post that said for him to make a play, means that I am allowing a little leyway this time. However that is his one time that he is allowed to get away with it, and the only reason is that it is allowed after a die roll, and to really give him the most options, I should have waited on each 8 to see if he wanted to play, rather then just assume that he decided that he did not want to play it and did all 30 of those rolls. (there is 30 of them there right? You should double check to make sure that I did not cost you a shot there.)

Given the large number of shots, and the fact that I could understand him missing the warning as I did throw up a second post that said for him to make a play, means that I am allowing a little leyway this time. However that is his one time that he is allowed to get away with it, and the only reason is that it is allowed after a die roll, and to really give him the most options, I should have waited on each 8 to see if he wanted to play, rather then just assume that he decided that he did not want to play it and did all 30 of those rolls. (there is 30 of them there right? You should double check to make sure that I did not cost you a shot there.)

Yep, I fully understand that.

play XO-1 on Jopi

I'd recommend a nuke right now and then a jump on your normal turn. With me in the brig at least the Cylon ships don't activated in between.