• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I doubt it. I think that would skew the distribution too much. I also think we would have had more outings and hit more wolves with lynches/hunts if that was the case.

At least I hope so.
would it?

7 wolves + 1 sorcerer + 4 cultists = 12 baddies

out of 31 players? that's not too far off.

would it?

7 wolves + 1 sorcerer + 4 cultists = 12 baddies

out of 31 players? that's not too far off.
I'm speaking as a goodie, so even one baddie is one too many.

But yeah. I see your point now. I guess that's a possibility...I don't know Vainglory though, so no idea how he figured when making the setup.

I'm speaking as a goodie, so even one baddie is one too many.

But yeah. I see your point now. I guess that's a possibility...I don't know Vainglory though, so no idea how he figured when making the setup.

alternatively, each pack might have a sorcerer, and both be 3 wolves strong. that would still leave 12 baddies.

i am more inclined to believe in the 4 / 3+1 setup, but what would i know...

It is possible that if Kingepyon turns out to be a goodie, we will lose.

The thought of that scares me.

hello!!! me?!?!
I don't think you actually prevent someone from dying, do you? You just get them to reveal the name of their attacker?

Day 8 - Deadline

(3) Kingepyon - Najs (1539), Yakman (1492, 1534, 1570), the_hdk (1571)

(2) Yakman - tamius23 (1530), Suirantes (1508, 1520, 1554 invalid)
(2) Humancalculator - Kingepyon (1498), Lemeard (1518, 1536, invalid 1540 wrong unvote, invalid 1541 wrong unvote, 1579 invalid wrong unvote)

(1) the_hdk - reis91 (1507)
(1) EUROO7 - Trinitrotoluen (1505, 1547, 1552)
(1) Trinitrotoluen - EUROO7 (1535, 1544, 1546, 1553, 1556 invalid)

Last edited:
Day 8 - Deadline

Lemeard (1518, 1536, invalid 1540 wrong unvote, invalid 1541 wrong unvote, 1579)

I'm a bit ashamed. I admit that.

Hey, I unvoted the Hairy Tibetan Horned man aka Yakman! I even voted Kingepyon!
:(

I'm a bit ashamed. I admit that.

These things happen. However EURO and Suirantes have gone too far. I have already issued two warnings about being clear with votes while saying that I will accept anything that is clear. Their votes today were not clear by any means so their votes are invalid. From now on I will require players to write out full names or at least a recognizable part (euro for EUROO7 or King for Kingepyon, but no nicknames, phonetics, et cetera) of their intended subject, or else the vote will be considered invalid.

I understand, oh almighty Najs and Vain.

no, because there are two packs. unless you know something we don't....

unvote kingepyon
vote suirantes

Lemeard too? What a mad world!
*Cough*deadline*Cough*

no, because there are two packs. unless you know something we don't....

unvote kingepyon
vote suirantes
Did I miss something? This looks totally out of context for me?