• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1914 CCIP reboot is integrated with AAR
1936 is not. I plan on redoing 1936 from scratch once 1914-1936 is done.

perfect....

I would suggest to integrate SMEP mod into AAR.

SMEP mod have a lot of "what if" events...perfect for AAR and DH.

euPiTcKQ9U-Ljlr_paIyWQ2.jpg

So, before me and Limith post more (takes time, we are currently in the process of reconstructing things), let's just say thankfully the differences between paradox and aar are solved. So we will still be around here.

Thank you all who posted on our website, and used it to stay updated over the past days! The response from you, the community, really was overwhelming and gave us much needed support in such difficult times! Actually only now we are aware that there seems to be an incredible number of "silent fans" who usually don't post on the Forums. We have gotten a lot of mail, PMs and bug tickets (jup, they are also useful for discussions!).

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Stop bumping the old thread Burning. How can it be replaced by the new ones if you keep bumping it?!
Use the new General Discussion Thread. :D

Stop bumping the old thread Burning. How can it be replaced by the new ones if you keep bumping it?!
Use the new General Discussion Thread. :D

But, but, ... this one is for announcements! So, this WAS an announcement! We are back!

What the hell happened?

One day everything was fine, and then Paradox went all Gestapo and said "YOU MUST NOT TALK OF THIS". Now AAR is back...what?

What the hell happened?

One day everything was fine, and then Paradox went all Gestapo and said "YOU MUST NOT TALK OF THIS". Now AAR is back...what?

If you like you can see what had happened roughly in this discussion here: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/ticket/197
I'd ask you to still not discuss the ban here, do it on the AAR site.

Also there will be some big announcement in a few days/weeks (not directly AAR related, but relevant for all modders).

BTW: if you wonder where the AAR-threads have gone now: they are now stickied! (except for this thread, as it's just for announcements.)

Last edited:
If you like you can see what had happened roughly in this discussion here: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/ticket/197
I'd ask you to still not discuss the ban here, do it on the AAR site.

Also there will be some big announcement in a few days/weeks (not directly AAR related, but relevant for all modders).

BTW: if you wonder where the AAR-threads have gone now: they are now stickied! (except for this thread, as it's just for announcements.)

Hmm...I thought it would be something like that. Was pretty unnecessary, but I'm glad you're back in action.

I shall await the magnificent news!

Hmm...I thought it would be something like that. Was pretty unnecessary, but I'm glad you're back in action.

I shall await the magnificent news!

Indeed, an updated version will be released soon, which will contain fixes for a few logics issues introduced in 1.4.1

Indeed, an updated version will be released soon, which will contain fixes for a few logics issues introduced in 1.4.1
You can find the latest up to date information on ETA release schedules at http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/roadmap
(Yes, I'm updating the target dates so we don't have "7 months behind schedule" like I saw when I first went to the svn).
Add this to the FAQ Burning?

Hey welcome back from hell.

I have a question. I made Britain Communist in the 1922 election. Does it actually lead anywhere? If not I would suggest that it should have a big event chain.
I see potential for this if and when AAR and Kaiserreich are integrated into DH.

Not if, only when.

We will probably begin alternative history development around 1.5.x/1.6.x.

ALSO, PLEASE USE THE GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD, IT'S A STICKY.