• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Edge of a Knife said:
Excellent! British troops knocking on the gates of Berlin!! :D
How many German divisions are facing you vs. Soviet?

AOK. 11 said:
Damnit. I have been too long away from the ULTIMATE WAR!!!

Great work, Gul Brown! :)

Hey! Its great to see you're back, glad your still hooked :)

very nice

Thanks, i hope you keep enjoying it :)

Excellent! British troops knocking on the gates of Berlin!!
And after that...

Berlin will return as being the No.1 target on my hitlist. I really want to get Italy though, the fact my armies there have been halted is driving me nuts! Hopefully Montgomery will help that though.

How many German divisions are facing you vs. Soviet?

If you want i'd be happy to post the screenshot of the national army comparisons in the next update...which should not be too far away.

Thanks again everyone for reading!

Last edited:
i have finished another wave of updates to the chapter list at the start.

I am actually enjoying creating this chapter list greatly because im getting to read the story, and your replies all over again. AOK.11 perhaps you will lead a rebirth of Ultimate War posts and remember, your fearless leaders said THERE ARE NO ALIENS!! :p

Riptide said:
What about ULTIMATE ALIENS?!?!?!?!?

In earlier posts in this AAR AOK.11 was convinced there would be Aliens appearing and made sure everyone knew this was his view :D

Allright, Fearless Leader. I will stop preaching about the inevitable upcoming alien invasion. I will turn my attention back to getting this thread back to what is was in the old days of the ULTIMATE WAR!!!!@#%@!$

dakotaew9.jpg

Continues building his doomsday machine to drive the Aliens back into space.

is it really that hard to get norway and denmark into the allies? Hmmmm

Death to the commie-nazis!

Last edited:
AOK. 11 said:
Allright, Fearless Leader. I will stop preaching about the inevitable upcoming alien invasion. I will turn my attention back to getting this thread back to what is was in the old days of the ULTIMATE WAR!!!!@#%@!$

dakotaew9.jpg

Continues building his doomsday machine to drive the Aliens back into space.

:D

Well you can think what you like. Besides, things have a long way to go in this tale!

is it really that hard to get norway and denmark into the allies? Hmmmm

Death tho the commie-nazis!

I was dissapointed they didnt join automaticaly, right now i have insufficient money to coax them into our alliance....lets just hope they dont join the axis :eek:

Gul Brown said:
I was dissapointed they didnt join automaticaly, right now i have insufficient money to coax them into our alliance....lets just hope they dont join the axis :eek:

What are you doing answering questions 5 minutes after i write instead of updating?!? Or are you just answering questions before you update? better finish it fast while i can still use the computer!

Of War And Will

Lubeck and Rostock have been occupied by British forces and despite numerous attacks against our troops in Rostock none of these attacks have been substantial or worth of detailed mention.

This is a proud moment for the Allies but especially the people and forces of Great Britain. We, upon receiving a declaration of war from perhaps the strongest alliance the world has ever seen [the Commintern] did not sit back as expected and await for inevitable invasion, no we began preparations to take the fight to the Communists. Seeing no sense in letting the forces of Communism have things there own way we broke the norm and boldy invaded them. We lost three divisions in Poland and were stopped in Italy but nothing prepared the Communists and the rest of the world for our daring invasion of Germany before the red wheels had even begun to tear across Europe. Not only did our invasion succeed but it has continued to defy the odds and not only have we held our beach head but we have broken out and captured one quarter of Germany and dealt damage to their forces and still they have been unable to stop us.
Yes they launched a daring invasion of their own, had they not been our enemies we would have applaued their cunning but we are bitter enemies and we knew they could have drove us out of Germany far more easily than we could have drove them out of our conquered provinces.
But again we defied the odds and we did. Some may say we have been lucky, we say you create your own fortune in this Epic war. We have been taught a lesson by the Communists in their invasion. Yes we can win but also yes, we are badly outnumbered. We cannot win this war by weight of numbers, we will have to pick our spot and strike and strike with all our might in order to defeat our vastly numerical superior army.
We are not sitting around HQ patting ourselves on the back at a job well done, we are working on our next attack and trying to plan ahead. We know all can be lost if we make one mistake, we must remain vigilante.

As they say, Fortune favours the bold

Being Merely Outnumbered Would Be Preferable Compared to This

Lubeck and Rostock Have Been Recaptured Thus Completing the Destruction of the German Landing

Defending the Weak

Copenhagen is all thats left of the German Landing and we must free the city from the German occupiers. The issue here is while we were confident of defeating the Germans we were not going to march into Copenhagen as we feel it is unnecessary and feel the Danes will surely retake their capital.

General O'Connor would lead the attack aided by Lt.General Montgomery starting at one o'clock in the morning. The Germans sadly had managed to evacuate many of the defenders from the province all except one last panzer division and we managed to destroy it- one less German panzer division in Europe is better than none at all.

British troops fight to Liberate Copenhagen

Last edited:
wilegfass said:
What are you doing answering questions 5 minutes after i write instead of updating?!? Or are you just answering questions before you update? better finish it fast while i can still use the computer!

I like answering the questions and comments of my readers. The i updated so there! ;)

Snake IV said:
I can only see the last pic.

Wah! Thats a first, i will try and fix it [was working last night methinks]

Pics work - Incredible update!

On to Berlin! On to Moscow!

And since the USA is Axis in your AAR, you have our permission to burn Washington again :D

noobermenschen said:
Pics work - Incredible update!

On to Berlin! On to Moscow!

And since the USA is Axis in your AAR, you have our permission to burn Washington again :D

Phew glad the pics work , dont know why they didnt! They werent even working for me although they were at the time of the update .

I would be in hysterics if i can capture and hold Berlin. Moscow seems daunting even for me!

:D I will settle for capturing your lovely capital, liberating its fine people from those Axis scum!

Excellent AAR! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for reading, im glad you are enjoying it. Next update will be soon. :)

Restarting The Advance

We were victorious in our attack on Copenhagen and destroyed a German panzer divisions in the process, all we wait for now is Danish troops retaking their capital and allowing our Submarines access to the baltic where they will hopefully be able to stop any future attempts at daring landings the Germans may have. This will allow us to destroy the remanants of the German fleet, possibly sink some divisions and free up our infantry divisions to the front instead of having to defend beaches- we need every last divisions fighting on the front not idly staring out to sea.

The Communists in Copenhagen are Swiftly Defeated and a Panzer Division Vanishes From the World

Speaking of our submarines you are aware we have had our second fleet prowling the waves for some time now, well we sent both available fleets to the German coast a few weeks ago to protect our surface fleet which has taken a bit if punishment recently from USA attacks [all unsuccessful] and to await the order to cruise into the baltic. Until then they have been sinking vessels from the United States and recently proved their immense worth to our fleet by sinking yet another United States aircraft carrier, the Intrepid.

The Intrepid has Been Sunk

Intelligence Photo of the Sunk USS Intrepid

As you no doubt know we had to completely halt all advances in Germany in order to defeat their landing in the north and now with the landing defeated we will return to our policy of advance into Germany as swiftly and efficiently as possible. We still have not recaptured all our lost provinces as Potsdam is still in German hands, we did however notice that Stralsund was low on enemy troops and seeing this opportunity we struck, knowing the capture of Stralsund would allow us to regain Potsdam....and attack Germanies capital, Berlin from two sides.

The Attack on Stralsund Begins

We now wait to see if the experienced General Loyd can defeat the Germans and get our war effort back on track.

Why can't you move through the Kiel channel? The Danes and Norwegians seem to be able.

Anyways, good that you regained momentum, push onto der Oder. ;)

The danes and norweigans are allied. The straight at copenhagen is owned by the Germans [because they still have Copenhagen] thus i cant move right through into the baltic.

On a second thought Denmark and Norway shouldn't be able. Anyway I think you are not informed enough. There is a channel going from Kiel to aorund Hamburg (I think) called the Kiel channel. Owning Kiel in HoI makes it possible to move through form one side to another even if Copenhagen is in hostile hands.