• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would advise putting your divs close to the belgian boarder

Gul Brown said:
Yes i just researched them way ahead of their time and where do you feel i lag behind?
You're playing Britain and you tech-rush *submarines*?? :confused: Wouldn't it be a better idea to focus on something useful for the UK... like land tech, fighters, bombers, aircraft carriers??

I would advise putting your divs close to the belgian boarder

I was praying the Germans wont have time to get there, if only they would declare war on luxembourg and let me through into Germany!

You're playing Britain and you tech-rush *submarines*??

Yes, i always go on about how great subs are in this game, after a hugely succesful game where i was Japan and destroyed every navy against me, i feel the subs will come in very useful against Japanese,American and German fleets. The royal Navy would be severely out numbered and i dont have the IC and time to replace a surface fleet.

will poland last?

Most likely not, however if i can prolong their survival it may help.

I will try an update soon, i was out fishing all day yesterday! :D

I have read the whole thing now...

Those divisions deployed in Poland look scary but if theres anyway to get romaina you could give the Polish an escpe route to yugoslavia and a VP somewhere in Africa which would meen the whole Polish army fighting in yougoslavia easyly winning,or atleas holding out EASY!

Ally Denmark all you need to hold is Copenhagen which is has straightes all round it and all you would need there would be 3-6 divisions and the germans would have 1 more front to watch.

BTW we want an ULTIMUM update :cool:

General 4 star said:
I have read the whole thing now...

Those divisions deployed in Poland look scary but if theres anyway to get romaina you could give the Polish an escpe route to yugoslavia and a VP somewhere in Africa which would meen the whole Polish army fighting in yougoslavia easyly winning,or atleas holding out EASY!

Ally Denmark all you need to hold is Copenhagen which is has straightes all round it and all you would need there would be 3-6 divisions and the germans would have 1 more front to watch.

BTW we want an ULTIMUM update :cool:

Those are some very interesting ideas, i especially like that first idea, hadnt crossed my mind and continued Polish resistance sounds very nice!
Update soon!

Almost Ready....

We have confirmed Portuguese commitment to the allied cause, they have joined the Allies and we go stronger and have now furthered our reach around the globe.

Portugal Joins the Allies

Europe -- How will her face change in the coming years, who will join the allies next?

We now run back into our original diplomatic problem: Who do we entice into joining the Allies next? China would be a very desirable member however our relations are terrible. Turkey and Romania like us greatly however they both refuse to join and we are unsure if Bulgaria would be willing either.

The Soviet Union

While not our most immediate problem, the Soviet Union is potentially or most deadly. Technological prowess aside, their manpower advantage is frightening and combined with their Industrial capabilities they are a foe not to be underestimated. Persia is a key piece of our policy against the Communists and the plan has already been drawn up. It involves a two fronted assault into the underbelly of the Soviet beast, drawing divisions from Iraq, Persia and India we hope to sever their Oil reserves and take mass ammounts of territory. The sSviets will hopefully be tied up in Asia and in Europe helping their German allies and will have the Caucasus lightly defended allowing us to make a swift assault before they can mobilise a swift defence. Either way, as long as resources and manpower are drawn off of other fronts it will be deemed a success.

The Allied plan of Attack
The black line represents our Goal

Foreign Wars

Japan Holds on

Japan has continued to refuse to release her grip on Asia and is still pouring men into China, her counter-attacks are numerous and forceful. We still wonder if they will be able to regain their advantage or if they will be crushed eventually.

Argentina Breaks the Deadlock

Also something even more interesting happened, Argentina successfully invaded Brazil...could they emerge as the dominant force in South America?

Can't you get Brazil in the Allies? A quick invasion with the majority of Argentinian forces occupied by the Brasilians and you should be able to puppet Argentina isn't it?

HJ Tulp said:
Can't you get Brazil in the Allies? A quick invasion with the majority of Argentinian forces occupied by the Brasilians and you should be able to puppet Argentina isn't it?

Well Brazil is in the Commintern, although i am considering an invasion should war break out. I doubt Argentina could fully stop an invasion. Hey i have the marines and transports for it!

Hm,Nice (ULTIMATE) update is there any way to wage war on romania to get to poland trust me those Polsih divisions will Come in handy dont throw them out the window just yet!

btw ULTIMATE update,keep up the goodwork! :) :cool:

thanks guys for reading

I cant declare war on Romania, i will see if i can eventually Ally with them

I hope your offensive against the comitern will be sucessfull :)

General Jac said:
I hope your offensive against the comitern will be sucessfull :)

Thanks, im really hoping it works myself :p

I have military control over Iraq so i will be commanding their troops myself

I china could you post some political maps instead of diplomatic maps.

Madness! SHEER MADNESS!

Attacking the Soviet Union? You will get a few territories, maybe even all the way to your aimed line of progress, but you will be eventually crushed.

What about Poland? They will surely be swallowed up in a torrent of Red DEATH!

Madness I say.

Excellent plan. :)

AOK. 11 said:
Madness! SHEER MADNESS!

Attacking the Soviet Union? You will get a few territories, maybe even all the way to your aimed line of progress, but you will be eventually crushed.

What about Poland? They will surely be swallowed up in a torrent of Red DEATH!

Madness I say.

Excellent plan. :)

You think so? Im willing to take the gamble, i expect resistance in the caucasus eventually but there shouldnt be too much above afghannistan atleast for a while. Or thats whats happened in other games. The attempt must be made.

nice! hopefully that plan will work....how much japanese divs are encircled in that pocket anyway?

Thanks, glad you are still reading . I will try and let you see what number of divisions are there.

Also im considering a small "reward" for some of my loyal readers..... ;)

AOK. 11 said:
What formations are you planning on using? Any Mountain troops?

for that soviet offensive?