• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really would work on Denmark. A bridgehead there would keep your invasion plan from being crushed and would be a definite thorn in the side of the Germans. At least prepare for a possible German invasion. One corps in Copenhagen could cause much trouble for the Wehrmacht.

I hope for an ULTIMATE UPDATE soon on the status of you armed forces.

I can see what you guys are saying, i could send troops into Denmark and use it as a staging area for an invasion of Rostock. I just dont want to have to divert more troops to more countries AND take a gamble on an invasion of Rostock. I need more divisions! :p

Yes an Update shall come soon....

Gul Brown said:
I can see what you guys are saying, i could send troops into Denmark and use it as a staging area for an invasion of Rostock. I just dont want to have to divert more troops to more countries AND take a gamble on an invasion of Rostock. I need more divisions! :p

Yes an Update shall come soon....
Make the invation through Denmark. Well, Denmark would get everything, but who cares.

Snake IV said:
Make the invation through Denmark. Well, Denmark would get everything, but who cares.

I care! I want the IC not some little country who wont really help in the long run!

If i were to send troops to Denmark, enogh so that they would survive and be able to hold of German attacks, this could tie up troops alowing France to deal with less German troops and allow me to invade Rostock.
In theory ;)

Congratulations Gul Brown you have been chosen as writAAR of the week! :)

You mean, the AI will actually invade Germany, and not sit behind the magnoit line? :D

:p
I know, i am praying that with Ironside their they will be boosted in confidence and actually grab a war by the balls and go on the offensive [with lashings of aid from me ofcourse!]

Very deeply honoured, considering the AAR greats around here- Thank you all very much :)

Great going. Lets celebrate with concuest, conquest, conquest :D

Its coming! Like i said you guys have seen NOTHING yet....

Viva La Ultimate War , lol nice going in the writer of the week. Keep up the good work.

Wow I just read that whole thing! I can't wait for the rest.

Thank you all very much! I am really enjoying this as i have no clue what will happen next [well i know it will be Ultimate but thats not the point ] but seeing you guys enjoy it makes it that much sweeter!

Oh i felt you should know the reason there has been no update for a while is i was out all day yesterday up in Perth, might be moving house!
Update will be soon!

ukmj said:

Obviously you mean:

"Congratulations ULTIMATE! Gul Brown you have been ULTIMATELY! chosen as the ULTIMATE! writAAR of this, the ULTIMATE! week!"

Congratulations! :)

Warriors beneath the waves.....

Domestic Policy

We begin this report by informing you that, due to the recent Uncertainties
with our Diplomatic Policy we have decided to focus our attention on a neutral nation, who is likely to join the Allies once persuaded. That nation is Portugal.They have territories in South Africa and in southern China, while nothing one would claim to be "special" they will spread our influence and add more to our numbers. During our attempts at further improving our already good relations with the Portuguese we will continue searching for future members of the allies- the two main contenders remain being Nationalist Spain and Nationalist China. If we were given the choice we would prefer to welcome China into the Allies.....regardless of her war with the axis.....

Tactical Plans

Our situation with Germany continues to worsen and so our strategic planning for a war with the Commintern continues. Here is a slightly crude tactical map of what shall be our objectives.

1.We shall launch co-operative invasions with French troops into Germany
2.Poland must defend herself from the Soviet Union and the map shows how much land can be lost before her defeat will be deemed inevitable. [Blue]
3.The Invasion of Rostock can be seen, our transports are already mobilising and the British fleet [including some recalled vessels from foreign lands] is docked in Britain. Denmarks involvement in the invasion is dependant on circumstance.
4.Yugoslavia has an important role to play and we can only hope she can accomplish her objectives. She must aid France in slitting Germany occupied Italy's throat while simultaneously launching an invasion of Austria. They must then hold what they have taken.

We are seriously considering taking action against the Fascists. If we were to attack them or if they were to attack us, our loyal and valued ally, Canada, would have to be aided. In planning for such a situation we will consider how ,after a landing in British occupied Canada, we can fortify Canadian lines while launching an invasion of the USA. Washington D.C and New York city would [will] be our top priorities.

This may have to wait, as the curse of the Poles being in the Allies is they open the door for Soviet troops to pour into Europe and aid their Communist German friends. The Soviet Union, due to their current war in Asia, have been drafting many more men and creating many more divisions. The size of their army is nothing short of frightening and we find ourselves hoping the bloodshed in Asia continues....as horrible as it may be.

Does Quantity mean more than Quality?

A new Breed....

We have been given some fantastic news recently. A plan has come to fruition, and we now posses the most advanced submarines in the world.

The moment the Royal Navy changed forever

Mass production begins immediatly, we fully predict these new Submarines will...to use a possibly unnapropriate term....kick serious arse.

AOK. 11 said:
Obviously you mean:

"Congratulations ULTIMATE! Gul Brown you have been ULTIMATELY! chosen as the ULTIMATE! writAAR of this, the ULTIMATE! week!"

Congratulations! :)

:D

That would have been nice aswell!
However i am very honoured either way! :p

Thank you all once again :)

Yoy21 said:
630 days to build a sub?!?!?! WHat did you do?

serial runs and parallel runs :)

My Submarine strategy requires ALOT of submarines.
Also they are not being built just yet, they are behind some infantry that will be deployed soon.

Gul Brown said:
serial runs and parallel runs :)

My Submarine strategy requires ALOT of submarines.
Also they are not being built just yet, they are behind some infantry that will be deployed soon.

Oopsy, didn't see the serial runs :eek:o Good tho

Deo89 said:
What do you want to do with the subs?

prowl the oceans and destroy navies-- they can be lethal in large numbers [my preference of 6's]