• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not my kind of programme which I guess would explain why I didn't get it.
:(

The boys are playing guitar hero, and when they finally reach 1million (or whatever, I don't play that stuff) points, the words come on the screen:
Congratulations! You... are... FAGS!

I cannot be 100% certain I'll be around come deadline, so I'll have to make a placeholder vote. Everyone who contributed to that tie yesterday is a suspect. That works out to be, uh, pretty much everyone. I'd like to run up Yakman and see what happens, what say you?

Vote Yakman

I'd like to run up Yakman and see what happens, what say you?

I'd say that I need a new werewolf fix.
Why is the lite game so slow with signups?

Official vote count, 6h to deadline

AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman
Jopi - 1 - muttoneer
Yakman - 1 - Jopi

not voted - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, AOK.11, sbr, Calamity, walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

I'd say that I need a new werewolf fix.
Why is the lite game so slow with signups?

I can only assume it has something to do with the deadline, although the time is not that bad, it does make it a bit harder for people to snipe I guess.

I can only assume it has something to do with the deadline, although the time is not that bad, it does make it a bit harder for people to snipe I guess.

The deadline was changed though.

VOTE OrangeYoshi

Because A: I would be utterly amazed if this vote actually matters today, too many baddies and I'm sure the leader has plans too... B: He has more dead villagers on his hands than everyone else, I'd actually consider him a good lynch if I cared anymore... and C: I thought it would be amusing to vote someone that hadn't been voted yet. Pretty sure the village has lost miserably at this point anyway and don't really feel like helping one of the packs win over the other... may as well sow a little anarchy while I'm still alive! :p

EDIT @Dublish: OK! Also D: Mass suicide! :D

the village IS SAVABLE

Official vote count, 3h 45min to deadline

AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman
Jopi - 1 - muttoneer
Yakman - 1 - Jopi
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Calamity

not voted - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, AOK.11, sbr, walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Not too confident in saving our village but mass suicide is too silly and annoying an ending. Didn't hardly like that tactic as it smacks too much of flipping over a board game when losing.

the village IS SAVABLE

Funny you would say this, Technically its true: If we're currently running the best possible scenario (One wolf, Two cultists, One Sorceror) then we're a day from parity and there is only one wolf left... we lynch em today and the village wins. We don't, and its bye bye village...

If there is only one wolf left they're a cannibal... Me, sbr, AOK and Yoshi were all in the Jester lynch, I'd say we're very unlikely cannibals. Jacob, Walrus, AOK and jopi were part of the Racz vote the same day... I'd say they are somewhat less suspect than normal. That leaves you and Muttoneer... Muttoneer is/was a hunter and a Hunter Wolf seems a little implausible, so that would make you the most likely cannibal going by vote analysis with perhaps Jacob, Walrus or Muttoneer as your cultist.

Of course this is only working on the assumption that we're in the best possible scenario for the village, if the Cylons are still around somehow then the village is screwed plain and simple, and its a fight between two packs.

If anyone in the village does feel like trying to turn things around I'd say Yakman is the best target... Of course you're probably mostly baddies and have about as much interest in doing so as voting for the GM. :p

Funny you would say this, Technically its true: If we're currently running the best possible scenario (One wolf, Two cultists, One Sorceror) then we're a day from parity and there is only one wolf left... we lynch em today and the village wins. We don't, and its bye bye village...

If there is only one wolf left they're a cannibal... Me, sbr, AOK and Yoshi were all in the Jester lynch, I'd say we're very unlikely cannibals. Jacob, Walrus, AOK and jopi were part of the Racz vote the same day... I'd say they are somewhat less suspect than normal. That leaves you and Muttoneer... Muttoneer is/was a hunter and a Hunter Wolf seems a little implausible, so that would make you the most likely cannibal going by vote analysis with perhaps Jacob, Walrus or Muttoneer as your cultist.

Of course this is only working on the assumption that we're in the best possible scenario for the village, if the Cylons are still around somehow then the village is screwed plain and simple, and its a fight between two packs.

If anyone in the village does feel like trying to turn things around I'd say Yakman is the best target... Of course you're probably mostly baddies and have about as much interest in doing so as voting for the GM. :p

This is exactly what I have come up with as well. The only thing that keeps Yak from being an easy Cannibal is a vote from Rac that almost got him killed. I think Rac putting a packmate in danger is more likely than a Hunter/Wolf as well.

I am not afraid I will make the first move

Vote Yakman