• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thought you guys played on Saturdays. I was thinking of asking to join.

Also, I think this is the right time for an evil laugh. Gal was the lynchpin of the Austrian defenses.

No, that was Tyrol. Anyway, I've got to say that I don't fancy lategame phases with locked alliances much. It takes away the diplomatic dimension and turns the game into chess, without time limit. Perhaps next game should have a time limit, to prevent endless wars, with the eliminated players bored because they're not playing?

I thought you guys played on Saturdays. I was thinking of asking to join.

Also, I think this is the right time for an evil laugh. Gal was the lynchpin of the Austrian defenses.

I was considering playing EU3 MP but then I realised I can't without posting in that thread. It's something of a curse, really.

Do you play with rules concerning BB limits?

No, though everyone will laugh at you if you go over.

I was considering playing EU3 MP but then I realised I can't without posting in that thread. It's something of a curse, really.

Most groups will have Steam chats you could join (mine, for instance). Or you could P.M the GM. Plenty of ways to not ruin that post count.

No, though everyone will laugh at you if you go over.

Most groups will have Steam chats you could join (mine, for instance). Or you could P.M the GM. Plenty of ways to not ruin that post count.

Last time I played EU3, BB didn't matter once you could get away with it. Is it more punishing now?

Last time I played EU3, BB didn't matter once you could get away with it. Is it more punishing now?

Divine Wind changed everything about badboy mechanics. You go over it, everyone gets a CB on you, your vassals will start attacking you, your strong neighbours will start attacking you, your friend will attack you, that opm in the corner will jump on your face and chew off your nose, and... well, you get the idea.

You will also get CRIPPLING events that reduce your stability, give you war exhaustion, increase your revolt risk, and just make life plain miserable.

In other words, going over the badboy limit is now very, very bad.

One wonders where British optimism regarding the game is coming from.

Where are they going to get more supply centers? Britain will find that the Ionian Sea is a great defensive barrier to offensive action...

For that matter, where is Germany going to get more supply centers...? Sev is defended. The three home Austrian supply centers are defended. Have fun killing Austrian armies in the marshes and steppes of Ukraine...that won't get you closer to your goal at all.

My Master gifts me with his speech on british faults. I applaude to infinity at his eternal knowledge.

Britians game is over, they can do nothing and just watch as Ger mops up with or without their precious tied victory. Might as well not submit your moves from now on as there is nothing left for you in this game. Standard holds will suffice.

For that matter, where is Germany going to get more supply centers...? Sev is defended. The three home Austrian supply centers are defended. Have fun killing Austrian armies in the marshes and steppes of Ukraine...that won't get you closer to your goal at all.

Copy the map image, paste it into paint, replace Austrian A Gal with German A Boh. Austria can't safeguard everything simultaneously with that army in Galicia.

Alternatively, look at the now updated map on the previous page.

Thank you.

That map shows even more clearly how Germany is going for the solo win.

Deadline!

German Build Orders

Build an Army in Berlin.

1918winter.jpg

Oh... I never stated a deadline... very sorry, folks!

Thus ends Winter, 1918. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1919. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 17th of January, or when I recieve orders from every nation.

Me back. Let's get this rolling again.

Thx to Euro for running Britain for a week - if you wish, you can continue as a junior diplomat.

Thx to Euro for running Britain for a week - if you wish, you can continue as a junior diplomat.

Welcome back!

I bow... to no man.