• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thanks.. I couldn't remember if you said he had a certain hair color or not so I used nocolor at all (except black and white

I think I said it was brown, but honestly, I'd have to look it up.

Ming is quite hard to manage with the factions. I'm glad to see that my character, Lan Zhu, was so popular that he ended up in another one of your AARs with a slightly different name. :)

Oh man, I can see this carrying on into Vicky2. *drool*

Daniel in 1836-1936? ^_^

Also, I want to see more Danielle!

Last edited:
LOL With Chaos being zapped :rofl:
Yes, the taste of electricity leaves the demon whimpering...
The other two "brothers" must be killing themselves laughing at the bar.
However, I fear for Daniel that Chaos will now be truly insufferable as he attempts to take revenge for the
humiliation.

Ming is quite hard to manage with the factions. I'm glad to see that my character, Lan Zhu, was so popular that he ended up in another one of your AARs with a slightly different name. :)

I didn't know he had such a big cheering section either! :D

Oh man, I can see this carrying on into Vicky2. *drool*

Daniel in 1836-1936? ^_^

Also, I want to see more Danielle!

I very much doubt Daniel would voluntarily make himself a woman -- there's always next time, though.

LOL With Chaos being zapped :rofl:

Yes, the taste of electricity leaves the demon whimpering...
The other two "brothers" must be killing themselves laughing at the bar.
However, I fear for Daniel that Chaos will now be truly insufferable as he attempts to take revenge for the
humiliation.

blsteen is definitely right; I do not foresee things ending well for Daniel.

I didn't know he had such a big cheering section either! :D

I very much doubt Daniel would voluntarily make himself a woman -- there's always next time, though.

blsteen is definitely right; I do not foresee things ending well for Daniel.

Even if he is your character, he might be a closet pervert. >_>

I hope by the end of this, Daniel's lease on life is a bit better, and maybe he can keep on into the Victorian era and make his mark upon it. :p

Even if he is your character, he might be a closet pervert. >_>

I hope by the end of this, Daniel's lease on life is a bit better, and maybe he can keep on into the Victorian era and make his mark upon it. :p

You might be right! I hope the Victorian Era will be kind to him, should we get that far.

You might be right! I hope the Victorian Era will be kind to him, should we get that far.
"I say chaps, I am a tax accountant and..."
"great we'll send you off to some backwater colony"

Avindian, I wouldn't be against continuing into Vicky 2 but I think it would be better if you started as a separate game. I would love to see Ol' Danny Boy run the good Ol' USA.

Yeah, either continue your game (buggy perhaps?) or start a new one (that'd be fun. Have Daniel pop in as the President or Metternich... or somethin')

Avindian, I wouldn't be against continuing into Vicky 2 but I think it would be better if you started as a separate game. I would love to see Ol' Danny Boy run the good Ol' USA.

Yeah, either continue your game (buggy perhaps?) or start a new one (that'd be fun. Have Daniel pop in as the President or Metternich... or somethin')

I'll have to see how nicely AHD works out, but one thing at a time :)

But starting a new game would be madness! After all, Chaos had a bet with Order on how much could he mess up history... so I say, bring on all the buggyness you can get :p

That is an excellent point, I must admit.

I'm going to play Bali shortly; I don't anticipate it will take me long to finish. :D

From a story point of view I think the Victorian age is far more limiting than the late Medieval era: you couldn't have things like witch burning and the Great Spirit Badger unless you stuck with Uncivs. Nevertheless Avindian, I'm sure you could think of something to make a Victorian sequel interesting for us readers. :)

From a story point of view I think the Victorian age is far more limiting than the late Medieval era: you couldn't have things like witch burning and the Great Spirit Badger unless you stuck with Uncivs. Nevertheless Avindian, I'm sure you could think of something to make a Victorian sequel interesting for us readers. :)
Like mentioned before, a bureaucrat like Daniel will head off to a colony.
So nothing changes

Like mentioned before, a bureaucrat like Daniel will head off to a colony.
So nothing changes

You couldn't run a country from a colony though, could you?