• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. This is one of the best AARs that I have read in a very, very long time.

Brings back memories of Morpheus506s AARs, or 2Coats Pictatorial AAR, or even the fabled unfinished AAR by Rustican, or the CK Drunken-AARs by Paranoid Tsar. You have truly distinguished yourself.

Really. This is one of the best AARs that I have read in a very, very long time.

Brings back memories of Morpheus506s AARs, or 2Coats Pictatorial AAR, or even the fabled unfinished AAR by Rustican, or the CK Drunken-AARs by Paranoid Tsar. You have truly distinguished yourself.

Wacky humour reminds me of Knut Knyt... Knyu... Knry... you know who I mean.

edit: Knýtling! Knýtling the Most Glorious! :eek:

Last edited:
yay I get to be todays grammar Nazi :)
In this case, it should be "Es lebe das Ulmische Reich!". One could make a case for "Ulmsche", but "Ulmscher" is just wrong. Sorry ;-)

oh and

Ulm bleibt Deutsch! Nieder mit dem Papst!
XD

Well, we here in Upper Franconia (yes, still a part of Bavaria) would probably sometimes say Ulmscher. Slang!

Svip, will you now start portraying forum arguments in your AAR or was that a stand-alone case? ;)

It was intended as a stand-alone case. But I won't confine myself to any promises though.

yay I get to be todays grammar Nazi :)
In this case, it should be "Es lebe das Ulmische Reich!". One could make a case for "Ulmsche", but "Ulmscher" is just wrong. Sorry ;-)

I believe "Ulmer Reich" would be the most appropriate German wording.

Es ist Zeit für Reich! :D

You mean the European Community of...Ulm (or ECU in short :D)? Supported. I mean, how much more Ulmian (or Ulmieuse? :D) can things get?

EDIT:

France is still non-Ulmisch. :mad:

This AAR is not only fun, but also makes my try another game as Bohemia with the ultimate goal to stop reformation :)

In my current game, I made it a goal to make all christian nations protestant... going well so far. Of course, turning all provinces protestant would be nigh-impossible, especially considering the random conversions I keep getting from ecumenism.

Status
Not open for further replies.