• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the eye might look a bit strange but after investing some half an hour into that picture I feel attached to it. :cool:

I know how you feel! I spent a long time looking for it too. For someone who commanded the navy, there sure is a lack of photo of him.

Also, I find a picture of the Armada Paraguaya:
28hk0ea.jpg

Very old ship, from the 1940's...

Last edited:
Pics required for Italy

FIAT-Ansaldo
1179697071182.jpg

Breda-IMAM
imageoct07.jpg

Breda Armi
images

Breda Armi
images

Breda Armi
images

Breda Ferroviaria
breda103.jpg

Breda Costruzioni Navali
LaunchofVittorioVeneto.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

Here is the pack with the Portugal Pictures:

http://www.2shared.com/file/10529852/573fcb63/PORTT.html

Also, here was the Picture for Willi Stoph, it had been made by Kunadem:
ac4bao.jpg

The picture for Universidad de Costa Rica had been made by Stalkov:
1192830949d0699e690e336ab2cb9.bmp

I have also corrected the name for Armada Paraguaya.

Last edited:
Okay, changes to POR and AUS.

AUS:

Removed a ; from each team, see below the new code:

Code:
600;Alexander Löhr;T_AUS_Alexander_Lohr;6;1930;1945;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;combined_arms_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
601;Alfred Hubicki;T_AUS_Alfred_Hubicki;4;1930;1945;combined_arms_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
602;Alfred Jansa;T_AUS_Alfred_Jansa;5;1930;1945;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;individual_courage;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
603;Anselm Franz;T_AUS_Anselm_Franz;6;1930;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
604;August Fischer-See;T_AUS_August_Fischer-See;4;1946;1970;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
605;Daimler;T_AUS_Daimler;7;1930;1970;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;management;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
606;Erwin Fussenegger;T_AUS_Erwin_Fussenegger;5;1946;1970;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
607;Erwin Schrödinger;T_AUS_Erwin_Schrodinger1;7;1930;1939;mathematics;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
608;Erwin Schrödinger;T_AUS_Erwin_Schrodinger2;7;1956;1961;mathematics;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
609;Georg Stetter;T_AUS_Georg_Stetter;5;1939;1970;mathematics;nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
610;Georg Trapp;T_AUS_Georg_Trapp;4;1930;1947;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;submarine_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
611;GÖCH-Gesellschaft Österreichischer Chemiker;T_AUS_GOCH;4;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
612;Hirtenberger Patronenfabrik;T_AUS_Hirtenberger_Patronenfabrik;5;1930;1970;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
613;Hirtenberger-Hopfner;T_AUS_Hirtenberger-Hopfner;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
614;Julius Yllam;T_AUS_Julius_Yllam;4;1930;1942;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
615;Korneuburg Werft;T_AUS_Korneuburg_Werft;2;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
616;Kurt Gödel;T_AUS_Kurt_Godel;7;1930;1939;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
617;Österreichische Donauflottille;T_AUS_Osterreichische_Donauflottille;2;1930;1970;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
618;Otto Kauba;T_AUS_Otto_Kauba;5;1942;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;artillery;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
619;Paul Lube;T_AUS_Paul_Lube;4;1946;1970;centralized_execution;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
620;Pintsch Bamag;T_AUS_Pintsch_Bamag;4;1930;1970;general_equipment;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
621;Puch;T_AUS_Puch;5;1930;1970;general_equipment;mechanics;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
622;Steyr;T_AUS_Steyr;5;1930;1970;artillery;electronics;general_equipment;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
623;Technische Universität Wien;T_AUS_Technische_Universitat_Wien;4;1930;1970;chemistry;mathematics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
624;Werner Vogl;T_AUS_Werner_Vogl;4;1946;1970;combined_arms_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
625;Wolfgang Gröbner;T_AUS_Wolfgang_Grobner;5;1930;1970;electronics;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

POR:

Have removed Industrial Engineering from Universidade de Coimbra, and have given it Electronics, which was my next choice.

Have added Industrial Engineering to Oficinas Gerais de Lisboa.

Have removed a ; from each team.

Below the new code:

Code:
2800;Américo Tomás;T_POR_Americo_Tomas;4;1930;1958;centralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;large_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2801;António Esparteiro;T_POR_Antonio_Esparteiro;3;1950;1970;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2802;Arsenal da Marinha;T_POR_Arsenal_da_Marinha;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2803;Arsenal do Alfeite;T_POR_Arsenal_do_Alfeite;4;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2804;Arsenal do Exército;T_POR_Arsenal_do_Exercito;4;1930;1940;artillery;general_equipment;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2805;Bial;T_POR_Bial;4;1930;1970;chemistry;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2806;Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses;T_POR_Caminhos_de_Ferro_Portugueses;5;1930;1970;management;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2807;Fábrica Militar de Santa Clara;T_POR_Fabrica_Militar_de_Santa_Clara;3;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2808;Força Aérea Portuguesa;T_POR_Forca_Aerea_Portuguesa;4;1930;1970;aeronautics;artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2809;Humberto Delgado;T_POR_Humberto_Delgado;3;1956;1970;centralized_execution;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2810;Joaquim Teixeira;T_POR_Joaquim_Teixeira;4;1945;1970;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;submarine_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2811;José de Barros Rodrigues;T_POR_Jose_de_Barros_Rodrigues;4;1930;1970;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2812;Kaúlza de Arriaga;T_POR_Kaulza_de_Arriaga;4;1953;1970;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;combined_arms_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2813;Luís da Câmara Pina;T_POR_Luis_da_Camara_Pina;3;1946;1970;combined_arms_focus;small_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2814;Manuel de Bettencourt;T_POR_Manuel_de_Bettencourt;3;1930;1945;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2815;Manuel Gouveia;T_POR_Manuel_Gouveia;3;1930;1955;decentralized_execution;aircraft_testing;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2816;Manuel Meireles;T_POR_Manuel_Meireles;4;1930;1944;decentralized_execution;naval_training;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2817;Oficinas Gerais de Lisboa;T_POR_Oficinas_Gerais_de_Lisboa;3;1930;1970;electronics;industrial_engineering;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2818;Oficinas Gerais de Material Aeronáutico;T_POR_Oficinas_Gerais_de_Material_Aeronautico;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;mechanics;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2819;Tasso Cabral;T_POR_Tasso_Cabral;3;1930;1945;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2820;Universidade de Coimbra;T_POR_Universidade_de_Coimbra;3;1930;1970;chemistry;electronics;management;mathematics;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

added

James Earl Rudder
jamesearlrudder.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Starting year 1941 – end year 1966

jamesearlrudder.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry am not so good with pictures and that...

Infantry focus, small unit’s tactics, decentralization execution, individual courage and training.
Skill level 5
I think this guy would be interesting as a TT for Texas since Texas from what I can see have no person as a TT. This Rudder was a very successfully and highly decorated war hero in the us-army during WW2. Maybe he would do some good as a hero for Texas also.

Texas Instruments
logobj.gif

This company was very important in developing defence system and like during ww2 and the cold war era. But the very Texas Instruments wasn’t funded before 1951.

Starting year 1951 – 1970

Texas from waht I can remember have no TT with electronics.

Mangment, electronics, mathematics

I think this would be an idea not sure what skill level 6 maybe.

By the way Kunadem you have done good job with those pictures.:cool:

Coded, please have a look at the change log and let me know if you are happy

EDIT

I have just uploaded the new pack

Last edited:

Great, however, included in the pack is some file called "sorting"...
I had opened it to see what it was, and now it Cannot Be Closed!!!:mad:
I will have to restart. Not even the Task Manager has worked...:(

Nigeria
Replace Lagos MIlitary Academy pic with this:
T_NIG_LagosMilitaryAcademy.bmp

Italy
T_ITA_Ansaldo.bmp

T_ITA_Breda-IMAM.bmp

T_ITA_BredaFerroviaria.bmp

T_ITA_BredaCostruzioniNavali.bmp

T_ITA_BredaArmi.bmp

Great, however, included in the pack is some file called "sorting"...
I had opened it to see what it was, and now it Cannot Be Closed!!!:mad:
I will have to restart. Not even the Task Manager has worked...:(

It contains the code for sorting prepared by abodat :)

Nigeria.....
Italy......

Thank you very much kunadam. You are great!

All,

I think we are close to deliver with ver 1.2.1. Please let me know any amendments because tonight I would like to add the last 4 pictures from kunadam and to make the final changes.

Thanks to everybody for your really good job!

Last edited:
TTs missing

Hello to everyone! And thank you for doing this great job!

First of all i have to apologize my bad english - nevertheless i have a very strong wish :)
As Austrian i loved to played Austria in the former HOI games, but specially in HOI2 i wondered because of the missing Techteam of General Ing. Ludwig Eimannsberger: (* 19. November 1878 in Wien; † 31. Juli 1945 in Innsbruck),
In short, this guy inventioned in the year 1933 the basics of the "Blitzkrieg" theory. Guderian and Manstein used his publication to improve their skills on modern tank tactics. I think thats a very good point to implement him. Some better arguments in german:
1933 erschien zu Eimannsbergers Theorien sein Buch Der Kampfwagenkrieg. Mit diesem zu internationaler Bedeutung gelangten Buch hat General Eimannsberger die damalige, militärische Spezialliteratur um ein bedeutendes Werk bereichert. In der von General Kiszling verfassten Biographie wird aufgezeigt, dass General Eimannsberger der Erfinder jener panzerstrategischen Theorien war, die im Zweiten Weltkrieg die großen Erfolge lieferten

there are some other TTs for Austria that i would change caus of historical facts, nevertheless i am looking forward to the game - plz check my former statement.

Thx for reading an doing that job

Hello to everyone! And thank you for doing this great job!

First of all i have to apologize my bad english - nevertheless i have a very strong wish :)
As Austrian i loved to played Austria in the former HOI games, but specially in HOI2 i wondered because of the missing Techteam of General Ing. Ludwig Eimannsberger: (* 19. November 1878 in Wien; † 31. Juli 1945 in Innsbruck),
In short, this guy inventioned in the year 1933 the basics of the "Blitzkrieg" theory. Guderian and Manstein used his publication to improve their skills on modern tank tactics. I think thats a very good point to implement him. Some better arguments in german:
1933 erschien zu Eimannsbergers Theorien sein Buch Der Kampfwagenkrieg. Mit diesem zu internationaler Bedeutung gelangten Buch hat General Eimannsberger die damalige, militärische Spezialliteratur um ein bedeutendes Werk bereichert. In der von General Kiszling verfassten Biographie wird aufgezeigt, dass General Eimannsberger der Erfinder jener panzerstrategischen Theorien war, die im Zweiten Weltkrieg die großen Erfolge lieferten

there are some other TTs for Austria that i would change caus of historical facts, nevertheless i am looking forward to the game - plz check my former statement.

Thx for reading an doing that job

Hi,

I'm not sure whether we can add hím but for your information the proposals should be done in the following way:
1) Name
2) Reason for inclusion
3) Activity (start date-end date)
4) Skill and specialities proposed
5) References
6) Link to a picture

Last edited:
Coded, please have a look at the change log and let me know if you are happy

EDIT

I shall do that and download the new pack.

Texas

We Removed Texas A&M University because of adding Texas instrument thats starts 1951 but maybe we shall put an end date Texas A&M University instead just a thought. The traits and states look nice to me.

I shall do that and download the new pack.

Yes please and let me know for any amendments I have to do.

We Removed Texas A&M University because of adding Texas instrument thats starts 1951 but maybe we shall put an end date Texas A&M University instead just a thought. The traits and states look nice to me.

No. Please have a better look at the University specialities: that university is a kind of army TT. I removed it because of Fort Hood (if I recall this name correctly)

Yes please and let me know for any amendments I have to do.

No. Please have a better look at the University specialities: that university is a kind of army TT. I removed it because of Fort Hood (if I recall this name correctly)

I see.

1) Name
Ludwig Ritter von Eimannsberger
2) Reason for inclusion
Little known but equally advanced in thinking as Guderian and others was the Austrian Ludwig Ritter von Eimannsberger. As an Austrian general, von Eimannsberger had few prospects for developing a Panzer arm in the anti-war Austrian republic following WW I. But in 1934, he published his book, Tank Warfare (Kampfwagenkrieg), clearly aimed at a German audence.
Von Eimannsberger also incorporated the need for motorized or mechanized infantry into his blueprint. His panzer battalion called for infantry companies with anti tank weapons, anti tank guns, and even pioneer companies. His division called for 9 battalions of such infantry, pioneer and anti-tank/artillery infantry, somewhat lighter than would be employed by the German combined Kampfgruppes later in the war.

Another visionary topic brought forth by von Eimannsberger was the use of multi-purpose guns rather than a myriad of artillery pieces, anti-aircraft (AA) guns and anti-tank (AT) guns. His ideas may have formed the precedent for the soon-to-be famous German 88.

In all, Ludwig Ritter von Eimannsberger was truly a visionary. His ideas were directly on line with the most advanced thinkers in Germany, France, Russia and Britain. We may never know how much his thoughts and ideas, as published in Kampfwagenkrieg, influenced the development of modern armored warfare.

3) Activity (start date-end date)
19. November 1878 in Wien; † 31. Juli 1945
4) Skill and specialities proposed
Skill 7 specialities: combined_arms_focus;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;training
5) References
http://history.sandiego.edu/GEN/st/~cshimp/eimannsberger.htm ; http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Personenregister/E/EimannsbergerLRv.htm; http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_von_Eimannsberger;
6) Link to a picture
http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...imannsberger.jpg&filetimestamp=20091218162228

Status
Not open for further replies.