• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Austria-Hungary only has one build option, army Bud. Must be Germany, then.

It's always Germany. I would've hoped you had learnt by now.

It would seem as though Sultan Suleiman of Constantinople is in fact no longer Sultan.

The former Sultan proudly returns once more to his place in the diplomatic back-alleys of Turkey, while all seniority and command over the forces will continue to remain with His Excellency Bagricula.

I have no idea what character Bagricula is in right now, but I will continue to lay low around here. He is much better at this game anyway.

It would seem as though Sultan Suleiman of Constantinople is in fact no longer Sultan.

The former Sultan proudly returns once more to his place in the diplomatic back-alleys of Turkey, while all seniority and command over the forces will continue to remain with His Excellency Bagricula.

I have no idea what character Bagricula is in right now, but I will continue to lay low around here. He is much better at this game anyway.

No fear. I'll cook up a glorious return for our favorite Sultan. I just had to depose some of the pesky others getting their history all over the place. Disgusting really.

Currently, I guess I'm playing Enver Pasha as Prime Minister and War Minister, but as alluded to in one of the above posts M. de M.'s body was never actually found; I've just been too distracted to develop that storyline.

Soon, though, soon!

Last edited:
End of Year, 1909 (PT 2)

Great Britain said:
Disband fleet Sweden

Germany said:
Build A Kie

Austria-Hungary said:

Turkey said:
Build A Ankara

Spring, 1910
19101spring.png

IT IS NOW THE DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE. DEADLINE IS 1500 GMT, 10 AUGUST (~24 Hours 30 Minutes from now).

Well, Russia is toast. This is a good opportunity for A-H what with Italy pushed out of, erm, Italy and Russian troops focused in Central Europe.

Well, Russia is toast. This is a good opportunity for A-H what with Italy pushed out of, erm, Italy and Russian troops focused in Central Europe.

Ese! You should join M. de M.'s camarilla, or one of the other poor powers bereft of French influence.

Ese! You should join M. de M.'s camarilla, or one of the other poor powers bereft of French influence.

I would NEVER work for those responsible for my beloved country's demise! And all of you are to blame!

проклятие!

I am withdrawing my armies from the frontlines. It is obvious that the coalition intends to betray me at earliest opportunity, and I will no longer tolerate the vulnerability that has been forced upon the Motherland by its arrangements with its allies! In a wicked twist of irony, I now see that Germany is my only true ally in this struggle. Turkey's army in Ankhara is a threat to me, with it he could wreak havok throughout the heartlands with very little fear of rebuke. And Austria, displeased over my control of Piedmont that blocks their further movement into the Italian lands despite already controlling a veritable fortune of supply centers compared to Russia, may do anything to assure its victory over the other nations.

I am withdrawing my armies from the frontlines. It is obvious that the coalition intends to betray me at earliest opportunity, and I will no longer tolerate the vulnerability that has been forced upon the Motherland by its arrangements with its allies! In a wicked twist of irony, I now see that Germany is my only true ally in this struggle. Turkey's army in Ankhara is a threat to me, with it he could wreak havok throughout the heartlands with very little fear of rebuke. And Austria, displeased over my control of Piedmont that blocks their further movement into the Italian lands despite already controlling a veritable fortune of supply centers compared to Russia, may do anything to assure its victory over the other nations.

Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Would you like to repeat the reasoning for the Russian stab against Austria circa 1903, or do you feel that it would make you sound like a hypocrite as compared to what you *claim* I'll be doing?

Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Would you like to repeat the reasoning for the Russian stab against Austria circa 1903, or do you feel that it would make you sound like a hypocrite as compared to what you *claim* I'll be doing?

Im pretty sure I explained that a few times, and then admitted that it was a mistake.

So this is to be an act of revenge, then? May I remind you once again that I attacked you because of your obvious strength and your threat to Russian imperialism, and in no way, shape or form am I now stronger than you or a threat to you. While I claim you will betray me, I will of course be pleasantly surprised if you do not, and I am making no moves to attack you this turn.

Last edited:
So this is to be an act of revenge, then?
Don't be silly.
Revenge is for when one's position is hopeless, but your presence might just ensure that "the other guy" doesn't win to establish a credible "you better not stab me" for the next game.

and your threat to Russian imperialism
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Last edited:
Wow just thought Kiwi had defected then, but no just the madman that is Najs. anyway back in narnia...

My Leige, My Leige!!

What is it!? Spit it out, im tired and weary from the retreat from Paris and need rest.
Emperor, ours spies in Italy say that rome has been sacked completely, theres even talk of mosque building where St Peters once stood.
A grave day indeed, be along with you boy, grab a sack of food from the corner, you've done well.
Thank you your majesty

What to do, what to do.. We were so close to Moscow and now they close in on our position in france.. a retreat to iberia must be considered, but is there a thing to do now that will take us out of these dark times?..

Will i see my Rome, my Italy, my Home ever again... Im tired & weary i must rest my head.

See Werewolf Lite CCXI: Riot! for an explanation of how Najs came to be flying my colours. Also, as a shameless plug to get spectators for the game I'm running. Although most of you are playing.