• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That thing single-handely pwned the hell out of France in D&T...they took 2 provinces and made France release some ppl, before this France had a strong army and was at peace for quite some time.
eu350.jpg

And here we've got someone from some pages ago telling me this nonsense about Tibet not being able to expand. EU3, baby...EU3.
Hey, just because you rarely ever see Tibet expand doesn't mean they CAN'T never expand. XP. I know you're talking about me. :D

the Holy roman Empire as hereditary rule Papal Controller XD good times(i did the Kingdom of God with the Papal states which makes you papal controller for life then formed the HRE)
i1wgzs.jpg

4zvsjs.jpg

Check out this Nizhny Novgorod success story. Not exactly sure how this happened. Moscow was knocked out of the game in the first decade by the horde, leaving Novgorod as the dominant eastern power. I came in and started thumping Novgorod; Nizhny got spawned by rebels and would opportunistically DOW Novgorod for some territories whenever I DOWed them.

For a while, Riga owned all of Prussia too, but Bohemia knocked them out of the game.

P.S. Check out Crimean Austria and Byzantine success story. Austria got balkanized by Bohemia and moved its capital, while the Ottomans got gobbled up by the Timurids and the Byzantines built an empire (which has since mostly collapsed).

...W-What? B-But....but h-how? *brain broke*
It's easy, both are christian countries.
but I believe this is beautiful, like that Mali in turkey a while back.

4zvsjs.jpg

Check out this Nizhny Novgorod success story. Not exactly sure how this happened. Moscow was knocked out of the game in the first decade by the horde, leaving Novgorod as the dominant eastern power. I came in and started thumping Novgorod; Nizhny got spawned by rebels and would opportunistically DOW Novgorod for some territories whenever I DOWed them.

For a while, Riga owned all of Prussia too, but Bohemia knocked them out of the game.

P.S. Check out Crimean Austria and Byzantine success story. Austria got balkanized by Bohemia and moved its capital, while the Ottomans got gobbled up by the Timurids and the Byzantines built an empire (which has since mostly collapsed).

Does Nizhny Novgorod have it's capital there or at least owns it?

Fun fact: With the combination of Church Attendance Day, Curia control, 100 prestige, the trading in wine bonus, and the right sliders and decisions, your total stability cost reduction can exceed -100%.

Oddly enough, once you exceed -100%, the stability costs start to multiply down, which means that a non-core wrong religion wrong culture province gives more stab reduction than a right cultured, right religion core. Also, churches and such reduce the cost reduction as well.

yeah, I managed to reach 40 ducats/stab.level as the TO with some 15 provinces or so - thanks for explaining why :)

Does Nizhny Novgorod have it's capital there or at least owns it?

Nizhny spawned from the 1 core, OPM province Nizhny Novgorod and built its empire from there. Nizhny Novgorod still has the original province as its capital.

As for the Mughals, they spawned from the super-successful Timurids, and they used to own pretty much all of southern central Asia.

I think the funniest part is still Austria. In german, their name means "Eastern Empire". I guess that when the Russias and Rome started expanding, they decided they would not be contested for the title. XD

What's even more weird than soemone I don't know sending me warnings when I'm 20 levels of technolody ahead and have 25 times bigger army is the fact that we have no common neighbours (they conquered both of theirs and I'm the only nation with colonies in North America) so that warning is useless.
View attachment 40288

And here we have a two province Bali that does not own Bali (can't see it here but I checked after taking the screenshot) but does own a province in western India (cored). Also lesser partner in union with Ming; of note is also cute little Wu.
View attachment 40289

Last edited:
Some bad news: Ethiopa's union with Austria ended.

Some good news (from the Burgundian Austria game):

ireinher.jpg

Ireland inherits Naples, PU with Bavaria (who are fairly large in this game).

Oh, and France has moved itself south (to escape that horrid Burgundian blob).