• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Junuxx raises a good point :p and for the quiz, people have already said it: Hello from latin (from a true latin nerd :D ) Anways, nice job in Africa and lets hope more cores will follow Corsica.

Looking promising in Africa. When Morocco collapsed I first thought that great, now you won't have to fight that super general. But seems that the Mamluk one isn't that much worse. :( Oh well, that shouldn't pose a serious problem, it just leads to the bloody fights.

Salve means hello in latin.
Salve is a greeting in latin
Nope and Nope. Google translator says otherwise. Salve (with an accent) is spanish for saved, I say it at the start of each post to mean that ive "saved" the game, its alright.
EU3_0.jpg

You people and your latin obsessities.

Salve is a Finnish restaurant in Helsinki.
:rofl: lol

Greenland isn't even remotely close to Antarctica eh! Other side of the world in fact.
Shush!

Junuxx raises a good point and for the quiz, people have already said it: Hello from latin (from a true latin nerd ) Anways, nice job in Africa and lets hope more cores will follow Corsica.
Thanks, i worked really hard on it! And it was Sardinia which cored, not Corsica.

Looking promising in Africa. When Morocco collapsed I first thought that great, now you won't have to fight that super general. But seems that the Mamluk one isn't that much worse. Oh well, that shouldn't pose a serious problem, it just leads to the bloody fights.
All Ruler Leaders are MEGA powerful! And bloody fights....oh no.....thats not a problem (sarcasm), but I reakon, i'll have Egypt taken by winter. I would put that as the next title, but its too similar to the Olonets episode.

Seeing how you pretty much own Northern Africa now, are you gonna send colonists to, like, Ifni and Rio De Oro now?
I'll take the coast, for now. Africa will get low priority due to: poor, enemies and natives. I'll send an army to clear out the natives, but itll take a while due to constant revolts.

Update today..... proberly. It took me 15mins just to write this "Answer page", imagine how long itll take me to write an update.

Moderators are swarming over to Flaglands AAR. All spammers might as well spam here as no moderator has posted here.... yet.*

*Please dont actually spam here, its bad enough having to reply to every post already!

Post 17 - Is It Getting Hot In Here? Or Is It Just Me?
Sorry, its just you, the fighting in this post takes place mainly in somewhere cold.

Proof for the above statement
Novogorod annexed my favorite nation! Smolske has been taken over! Those darn Novogorodians!
EU3_4-12.jpg

What does it mean for us? Nothing.

The March into Egypt
Meanwhile, down south. The two armies were marching into Mamlukian territory, well, one of them was, the other was too scared. Battles occurred in Cairo.
EU3_5-11.jpg

Both two armies joined forces and attacked the Mamluks in the Delta of the Nile.
EU3_9-10.jpg

Ethiopia was also attacking the Mamluks, but, due to their poor provinces and size, they were losing ground.

LOG_IN_ADMIN
Hugh Jass wanted to change the countries personal advisors, they were getting old, fat and ugly. And, with the right trade tech, they were useless. Sir Jass used culture to attract them. They boosted the armies and the Heirs Legitimacy.
EU3_6-11.jpg

The Heir still couldn't rule the country..... Junux! Fix it!!!

A white peace was accepted between Britain and Hansa, we shall keep Jyland longer!!! Mhahahaha!

Cores! Malta and Blair's island gets cores! No more do we have to ship out large armies to kill petty rebellers!

The End of the Mamlukian war
With most of Egypt conquered, peace time was now upon us. There is little reason to take alot of land. This is what was demanded:
EU3_20-8.jpg

With it, comes a war with Syria, two rebel factories and some free cheese.

"Whats this? a battle?"
"Stop saying that! Anyway, Novogorod has attacked us! They declined the White Peace!!!! What are we going to do?!? WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!"
"Snap out of it!" Said Hugh Jass Calmly "Besides, it looks like we've won the battle.
EU3_12-10.jpg

"I'll send the white peace!" he replied "You there! Get your stupid ass over to Novogorod.....what?.....No im not going....i'll get my shoes dirty for crying out load..."
EU3_14-10.jpg

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" Jass screamed "They haven't even left the province yet!!! Its barely been a month!!"
EU3_16-9.jpg

"We dont get Terrain bonuses? I pray the new general will make up for it! God help me..."
EU3_17-9.jpg

"All men to battle stations! This is not a drill! Send the 3 border armies to attack! The losing army shall be sent to Novogorod where another border army shal defeat the Novogorod army!" Commanded Hugh Jass
"Sir, yes sir!"

"May God protect us from these....these......these heathens."

Fade to black

THEND
Picture of the post: The end of the Papacy. Nothing will get in the way of the second Spanish empire. Stretching from Gibraltar to the Neatherlands.
EU3_21-8.jpg

End map: Spain is growing.
EU3_MAP_GBR_1459921_1.jpg

No quiz, just a question: WHAT DO I DO?
Tomorrow is a Ledger Update, I'll post detailed accounts on the war and technologies.

Last edited:
No quiz, just a question: WHAT DO I DO?

You fight. Now or never. Settle for nothing less than total victory. The current size of Spain means that the longer they are around the more hard it will be for you to take them out. You need to take a stand, you need to let them break upon the walls of your empire and then rain of them such a retribution that even Devil would turn away in horror!

Gather your allies if you can then push them all the way back into Spain. Things with Spain are so bad that if you don't do something now they will probably conquer the whole world. If they declare war on the Byzantine Empire and win then they'll be impossible to beat. They'll be too large to fail. This recent rapid expansion is your best chance.

Sardinia, Corsica... same island... ish. But anyway moving on, I say you abandon all your scandinavian provinces and go find a westerly path to India, or any super-massive islands that may be between yourself and the subcontinent. Such island would be void of all civilization and would be easily conquerable, once you've raised enough gold from the island, you can resume with your conquering of Europe. Hopefully by that time Spain and Byz will have clashed and have been turned into a fraction of the previous power they were, filled with minie anti-empire states.

Attack! Spain, the bizzies and vijayanagar are likely too big to collapse right now, they probably already have lots of cores, so they will only keep on growing from now on, unless you attack.

I sujest going after spain first, and send a couple of armies to the iberian penninsula, just seize it all, and hold on to it for a few years, the lack of those cores will seriously weaken spain and make them collapse. As for the bizzies take greece and turkey, and hold onto them for a few years.

Ledger Update 4 - A Pause During War
Thanks for all the ideas guys/girls. I wont be following any of them, one of them did catch my eye however:
Gather your allies...
Somone hasn't played this mod! There are no allies.

Technologies
This took me ages.
EU3_7-13.jpg

Provinces
EU3_28-6.jpg

Armies
EU3_26-8.jpg

Navies
EU3_27-6.jpg

Leaders
EU3_25-7.jpg

ThEnD
So, as you can see, our nation is rubbish. I have an idea of what to do next update, it was influenced by a recent real world event. If you can guess what I'm going to do, you win a cookie.

Recently, i said that moderators never check this thread for spam because of Flagland. Point proven, Paradox Interactive, you disappoint [troll face].

I did write alot more on this, the server was busy....F###

Recent world event... Your going to send Libya into civil war, you're going to impose a no sail zone in the Med, umm make and earthquake in Castille land... I give up :(

That Castille province curve is still lovely. :D

Recent world event... Your going to send Libya into civil war, you're going to impose a no sail zone in the Med, umm make and earthquake in Castille land... I give up
Theres been an earthquake in spain?

Epic superpower world map The few minors that are left, like Croatia and Funj, do look extra pathetic

I assume the recent event involves Cairo.
...Recent world events... I'd say Libya, if i didn't know better...

So i'm gonna go with finding the new world in an effort to send relief to japan... XD
Both of you are thinking too big and wrongly.

That Castille province curve is still lovely.
They're all curvy!

Lovely curves!
Thanks! And the graph is pretty curvy too.
I dont think that joke makes much sense, since, well, im a dude.

I'll tell you all the answer with the update, unless someone gets it.