• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, can't believe I didn't find this AAR sooner.

A few questions.

1. Why do you not promote a few Generals (O'Connor, Giffard, Auchinleck) to Field Marshal? They have to have enough experience by now.

2. It might be a betterment ot your cause, after you bring China into your Alliance, to invite the Baltic nations aswell. Trrops right where you need them, why not?

3. Are you planning to liberate Ukraine? They usually produce alot of infantry. You'll need to aquire a certain 3 provinces form Yugoslav occupation though.

4. I'm wondering if you could give us an overview of all the allied nations, and their troops, HoS, etc.

Anyways, keep up the EPIC work.

The Sum Of The Parts

As this war began, a Communist plague swept over Europe and it challenged the very fabric of human existence in Europe and on the planet as a whole. If the Communists had succeeded in defeating the French, hundreds of years of European history could've taken a drastic turn, the death of Democracy could have heralded a new dark age.

Or perhaps not, perhaps it would not have been as bad as we feared. Perhaps the stereotypes, assumptions and generalisations we have all been brought up with have given us a veiled view of Communism.

The aggression they showed damned them, the oppression we found causes us to judge them and all the use of "perhaps" wont change the fact "perhaps" was an outcome we were determined to make sure didn't happen. We feel that's for better, not worse.

Regardless, Britain is now responsible for European safety and solidity. In our desire to liberate...we have created many dependencies and....for want of a better word...puppets.

These fledgling governments are reliant on us and, with our manpower shortage really hitting home due to the expanse of the Soviet front, we have decided to explore the option of intervening and taking control of their militaries ourselves. Britain is the key defender of Europe at the present time and we are thus best equipped to make the best use of Allied forces. Unfortunately, those Allied forces are clearly far from being formidable, in fact aside from Britain, France and Yugoslavia the Allied ground forces is almost nonexistent.

The Armies of Britains "Puppet" Nations are Unimpressive

Thankfully, Britains naval strength alone is far more than anything the other nations on earth can handle. Our investment in our advanced submarines continues to pay off, as their strength, versatility and swift, easy production has placed the Royal Navy where it belongs, as the dominant naval force on Earth.

Britains Navy, Soon After Which a Further Five Submarines Were Produced, Upon Completion of a Sixth the Newest Fleet Shall be Launched

The Soviet Front​

Our progress in Russia continues to go well, especially in the north where we have taken great leaps towards Lenningrad and Moscow. The Soviets seem to be reeling from our assaults all along the front line however we must be vigilant to ensure we dont lose any divisions to carelessness. We simply dont have the manpower to be able to absorb the blow of losing any of our armies.

In the south things are not going so well, while we allow our rescued tank army to recouperate we are pausing all efforts while awaiting reinforcements from the north and the Soviets seem to have realised this, ordering around five, single division armies to cause us problems and out manoeuvere our larger forces.

At Long Last a Breakthrough in the North!

The Vast Soviet Forces Blocking us From Moscow are Showing Their First Signs of Fatigue. Our Forces are Edging Closer to our Goal.

Soviet Resistance Appears in the North, Despite Initially Looking bad our Troops are Victorious After aid From our Armies to the East.

boom said:
We love you Gul. Going to send more troops to the Middle East? Or maybe to the Eastern Front?

Im hoping, really hoping that that vast French force headed for Persia is going to help me out and spare me the need because i cannot spare extra forces. If we could cleanse Persia we could send our forces north, take Baku and link up with our eastern troops.

Im sending a few divisions to the eastern front from further north, they will take a while to get there though.

Maybe time for an update? :)

Indeed, i took a lot longer than i expected to get round to writing that update. Apologies.

Wow, can't believe I didn't find this AAR sooner.

A few questions.

1. Why do you not promote a few Generals (O'Connor, Giffard, Auchinleck) to Field Marshal? They have to have enough experience by now.

2. It might be a betterment ot your cause, after you bring China into your Alliance, to invite the Baltic nations aswell. Trrops right where you need them, why not?

3. Are you planning to liberate Ukraine? They usually produce alot of infantry. You'll need to aquire a certain 3 provinces form Yugoslav occupation though.

4. I'm wondering if you could give us an overview of all the allied nations, and their troops, HoS, etc.

Anyways, keep up the EPIC work.

Glad you found and like my AAR, it has quite a bunch of loyal followers. :)

1. I was purposely not promoting them so they get more and more experience and thus fight better. I will need to check how high it actually is now because you might be right it may be more beneficial to promote them now.

2. When preparing the latest update i took a while to assess the political situation. Im getting the feeling China are not interested atall in an Alliance, the baltic states dislike me a lot for some reason and it would take a while to get them plus the fact i dont really want to. They have small armies and if they were defeated they would widen the front even bigger, they are keeping the road to Lenningrad nice and thin by staying Neutral.

In a future update i will show you all that it seems likely that Norway is the most likely new member of the Allies!

3. I would have quite liked to liberate the Ukraine, i will need to check what provinces i need and see what i can do.

4. I usually try and give military comparisons every so often, do any of the original updates [way back at the start of this AAR] not show Heads of state? Hmm if enough of you want it i can show you :) .

Have we officially progressed from ULTIMATE to EPIC then? ;)

Oh and bad luck on the rubbish puppets, still give them a bit more time and they still might come good.

That's too bad that China dosen't want to join the alliance.

Anyways, nice update.

Last edited:
Chief Savage Ma said:
This ranks as one of those rare AARs that are truly epic and completely satisfying. Kanitatlan's Fatherland, or King and Country being good examples. The struggle promises to never end.

Thats very nice of you to say, i hope you keep that oppinion as it continues :)

Have we officially progressed from ULTIMATE to EPIC then? ;)

Oh and bad luck on the rubbish puppets, still give them a bit more time and they still might come good.

Yep, i will give them longer and hopefully then Italy and Germany will have larger armies.

Oh and, nope, still just measly old epic :D

That's too bad that China dosen't want to join the alliance.

Anyways, nice update.

It really is poor, i will keep trying but i must focus on nations that show interest in joining as Norway is.

Thanks for reading!

Finally i caught up with this aar! that´s not easy to read 80 pages in 2 hours without his eyes hurting from scrolling down the pages while reading them :D

but this is so ******* awesome that this is worth it to read!

Well good to see that you are finally assuming command of the entirety of the allied forces and the offensive seems to have picked up steam as well, excellent. :D

Snake IV said:
Speaking of China, how are they doing?

I will let you see the whole region in the next update. I keep forgetting to go and check because i become so engrossed in the events of my own front.

Finally i caught up with this aar! that´s not easy to read 80 pages in 2 hours without his eyes hurting from scrolling down the pages while reading them
:D

but this is so ******* awesome that this is worth it to read!

Thanks! Im always happy to hear that people are enjoying this little dea of mine. You read the lot!? Thats impressive.

Well good to see that you are finally assuming command of the entirety of the allied forces and the offensive seems to have picked up steam as well, excellent. :D

Im going to start taking military control of my Puppets, not the Allies though. The offensive is going well, if i capture Moscow with Britain after all this i will have a damn party in this thread :D .

Chief Savage Ma said:
You posted! Updates are forthcoming!

Updates are forthcoming, perhaps on friday. Back at university now so my updates will be infrequent [well.... moreso! :D ].

Just a quick update to let you know why there has been a lack of updates.

I am currently working on an essay on that swell fellow John Knox, i am however off on holiday next week so expect updates then.

:D

I should point out the essay is ofcourse for university.

John Knox will not be appearing in the next update! Sorry to dissapoint. ;)