• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rule number one: keep your PM box clear instead of spamming me with threats of doom if I so much have an opinion. Maybe then you wouldn't be so surprised.

Please include me in your pms. Im here to do more than just sit and look pretty!:mad:

Germany surrenders to Vainglory

Accept that surrender offer I made you. That'll be something productive.

Sure I accept your surrender. You can send me Smyrna and Constantinople first. Bulgaria and Ankara can come later. Please make sure you pay the correct postage, theres nothing I hate more than waiting forever for mail thats not coming.

Sure I accept your surrender. You can send me Smyrna and Constantinople first. Bulgaria and Ankara can come later. Please make sure you pay the correct postage, theres nothing I hate more than waiting forever for mail thats not coming.

[video=youtube;5ofInP5sBSs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ofInP5sBSs[/video]

The only sort of mail you're likely to receive from me is if I write "Post Paid" on artillery shells.

GM please note Italy has accepted the Turkish offer to unconditionally surrender to us. Please transfer all Tur provinces to our holdings and provide us with 4 builds this turn. Thanks.

The only sort of mail you're likely to receive from me is if I write "Post Paid" on artillery shells.

:laugh:

Too late your surrender has been accepted.

In fact, since the offer was for you to surrender to me, and you have said "I accept", I believe the GM will in fact need to transfer all your provinces to me.

You'd best learn to read fine print before you are old enough to sign legal documents, else that could be a real problem for you.

In fact, since the offer was for you to surrender to me, and you have said "I accept", I believe the GM will in fact need to transfer all your provinces to me.

You'd best learn to read fine print before you are old enough to sign legal documents, else that could be a real problem for you.

Which part of "I accept your offer to surrender to me" do you not understand? Methinks you need a new pair of glasses or some english lessons. Which would you prefer? I'll just get some cash from the Turkish treasury to fund your needs, once the GM transfers it to Italian control. We Italians are kind generous that way.

Which part of "I accept your offer to surrender to me" do you not understand? Methinks you need a new pair of glasses or some english lessons. Which would you prefer? I'll just get some cash from the Turkish treasury to fund your needs, once the GM transfers it to Italian control. We Italians are kind generous that way.

I'm afraid it's not me, but you, who doesn't understand. I offered you a chance to surrender. It was in plain text, quite simple, anyone could have comprehended it. Shall I reproduce it for you, and everyone to see?

You then said "I accept your surrender." But I offered you a chance to surrender to me, not vice versa. So we can only assume that what you meant is "I surrender to Vainglory." There's no other offer for you to accept.

Do you understand now, or shall I be "kind generous" and give you English lessons? You appear to be in need of them, what with your use of tautologies.

I'm afraid it's not me, but you, who doesn't understand. I offered you a chance to surrender. It was in plain text, quite simple, anyone could have comprehended it. Shall I reproduce it for you, and everyone to see?

You then said "I accept your surrender." But I offered you a chance to surrender to me, not vice versa. So we can only assume that what you meant is "I surrender to Vainglory." There's no other offer for you to accept.

Do you understand now, or shall I be "kind generous" and give you English lessons? You appear to be in need of them, what with your use of tautologies.

Im Italian give me a break. Ciao, Ima gonna havva tha spaghetti ande da Pizza for lunche.

Im Italian give me a break. Ciao, Ima gonna havva tha spaghetti ande da Pizza for lunche.

You are either extremely fat or terrible at cooking.

Who the hell eats pizza with spaghetti?