• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
By the way, if no player claims the 19th spot one of the packs (chosen at random) will have the honour of killing said place holder.

And as always, keeping the GM posted about behind-the-scenes plotting is looked favourably upon.

Last edited:
By the way, if no player claims the 19th spot one of the packs (chosen at random) will have the honour of killing said place holder.

OK. unhunt Malurous
hunt 19th spot

And as always, keeping the GM posted about behind-the-scenes plotting is looked favourably upon.

I am trying to start an IL using Napoleon to out Kiwi.

Indeed, let's not hunt my packmate.

I was going to scold you for giving extra information, but then I remembered that a wolf's pack is revealed here unlike in the first Meso.

Vito_photo.png

Gentlemen You know when we first started out. I thought I was gonna be the biggest, baddest wiseguy in the world.
Today I still think so. I've been in this buisness for a long time, longer then many of you. The most important thing here
is to stay loyal to the family. Any tries of a diplomatic solution to our conflict with the filthy asians will only result in certain death.

We can only keep our dominance in the are if we kill them! I have a bad feeling about the Donbot, aka Donboy. - Vito Scaletta

Vote Bagricula!

Sub? If you behave I might just be able to sub you in as a wolf...

No deal. You either immediately replace me to be a wolf or I'm out.

Mini-update: Night -1

joebthegreatwolf tripped on a dead EURO and now sleeps with the fishes. He was a naughty, naughty wolf.

Tanks.

EDIT: are you going to update the first page?

edit: Ok, who stole my ROFL smiley?