• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
terminator i'll try your mod, but let me tell you something.. My job is graphic advertisment in Rome... and let me tell you your graphic is really bad (almost like my english :) )...try to look at other interface game graphic and try to do those giant button with that old style bevel a little bit smaller and cleaner ;)

Maybe you can make something better. But his graphics ain't bad either. Terminator, keep up the good work !

The coats of arms in the sidebars are too dark i think.

They are supposed to be dark. Otherwise the text written over sidebars would not be readable.

Take a look at these screenshots

albaniacoa.jpg

bulgariacoa.jpg

greececoa.jpg

terminator i'll try your mod, but let me tell you something.. My job is graphic advertisment in Rome... and let me tell you your graphic is really bad (almost like my english :) )...try to look at other interface game graphic and try to do those giant button with that old style bevel a little bit smaller and cleaner ;)

My graphic style cannot meet everybody's taste. Some people like my graphics, others don't. It's normal and expected

try to do those giant button with that old style bevel a little bit smaller and cleaner ;)

Those "giant" buttons have exactly the size set by Paradox Interactive. Why would I change it ? It just doesn't make any sense

I mean the bevel is really big, however it's only my opinion and a my suggestion. don't worry ;)

I appreciate your suggestion. The bevel size can be easily changed as soon as I get some time to deal with it

Side Bar. Czechoslovakia

Three more side bars for this project

sidebarczechoslovakia.jpg

Side Bar. Germany

sidebargermany.jpg

The White Eagle of Poland

sidebarpoland.jpg

Side Bar. Suomi

3 more sidebars for this project

sidebarfinland.jpg

Side Bar. Sweden

sidebarsweden.jpg