• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(145825)

Major
7 Badges
Jul 12, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
Manchu1a-1.jpg

Last edited:
What no trade at all? ;)

Poor chinese. 300 years of looting. Wonder how the population will be after all those years. Your treasury will be massive though (the Strange Screenshot thread gives a good hint on how big it will be :D).

How will you handle war exhaustion? Favourable DP-settings? Or just handle the revolts as they come?

What no trade at all? ;)

meh :p, find it rather pointless early on.

Poor chinese. 300 years of looting. Wonder how the population will be after all those years. Your treasury will be massive though (the Strange Screenshot thread gives a good hint on how big it will be :D).

I'll show a before and after of the populations later.

That treasury was only the tip of the iceberg, most of the cash goes into tech research.

How will you handle war exhaustion? Favourable DP-settings? Or just handle the revolts as they come?

There are virtually no battles being fought from now on (besides a couple of side wars), war exhaustion drops to 0 and all is sweet. Besides this, we are the same religion and half of China is fort-less so its easy to retreat then retake.

12 refineries in 1451...:eek: Not bad!

You're going for infra 4 & 5 first, while the refinery bonus will help your trading tech?

Have you managed to sync-loot all of China?

Theres the last 2 (refineries) just about to roll off the line. Last two for now :p

Infra 5 (Mayors) is always a priority and yes, all China with the exception of the island Hainan are being sync looted. Trade tech will never again need any further investment from the general budget.

I have actually played the game up to 1688 already (about 6 weeks or so ago).

Very impressive for "China tech indeed. Looks like you will have no problem catching up with France's LT - level 5 in 1513? :confused:

Lets hope a random conquistador shows up soon. I want to see Golden Horde getting sandwiched between Russia and Manchu. :D

Very impressive for "China tech indeed. Looks like you will have no problem catching up with France's LT - level 5 in 1513? :confused:

Lets hope a random conquistador shows up soon. I want to see Golden Horde getting sandwiched between Russia and Manchu. :D

I dont know if theres a problem with AI teching in this Timur mod or what? Because the AI teching in my Timurid AAR was also lack lustre. I might have to stop playing this mod, which is a shame because I like the set up.

Russia? Who are they? :eek: :p

Quite hilarious, where is the Ming Emperor hiding?

Glad ya like it, my guess is their somewhere out in the wilderness, perhaps the Gobi desert.

Working on update now.