• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CSA ARMY (I can't put a navy without bases.)

landunit =
{ location = 644
name = "1st CSA Army Corps"
id = { type = 14800 id = 1 }
division =
{ id = { type = 14500 id = 1706 }
name = "Ist CSA Army"
type = hq
model = 0
strength = 100
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 2 }
name = "1st 'Big Red One' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 3 }
name = "2nd 'Blacky' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 4 }
name = "3rd 'Jonhy' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 5 }
name = "4th 'Craig's' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 6 }
name = "5th 'Dixie's' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 7 }
name = "6th 'North' Division"
type = infantry
}
}
landunit =
{ location = 634
name = "2nd CSA Army Corps"
id = { type = 14800 id = 8 }
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 9 }
name = "7th 'South Carolina' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 10 }
name = "8th 'Unification' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 11 }
name = "9th 'South' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 12 }
name = "10th 'Columbia' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 13 }
name = "11th 'state's guard' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 14 }
name = "12th 'West' Division"
type = infantry
}
}
landunit =
{ location = 635
name = "3rd CSA Army Corps"
id = { type = 14800 id = 15 }
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 16 }
name = "13th 'Sea' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 17 }
name = "14th 'Ugly boys' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 18 }
name = "15th 'Srange' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 19 }
name = "16th 'Shot' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 20 }
name = "17th 'Red Devils' Division"
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14800 id = 21 }
name = "18th 'Angel' Division"
type = infantry
}
}
}

OK, played in a bit further as USA.

(1) Germany demanded Serbia be freed. The first time, Austria said no and allied with Ottomans. For the first month nothing happened. Then after that point the Germans began getting completely smashed. They lost every single battle and were conquered, as was their ally Russia. The second time Austria didn't ally with the Ottomans and the war was VERY slow. But for SOME reason, the Germans launched an invasion (from the sea) against Brittany, Calais and the Western coast of France, and not once crossing the Maginot line. They made VERY limited strikes against Austria.

(2) It is already 1941, and aside from Angola finishing off Benin, pretty much nothing has happened since the European war started.

Thanks Samuel for the help! :)

(1) Germany demanded Serbia be freed. The first time, Austria said no and allied with Ottomans. For the first month nothing happened. Then after that point the Germans began getting completely smashed. They lost every single battle and were conquered, as was their ally Russia. The second time Austria didn't ally with the Ottomans and the war was VERY slow. But for SOME reason, the Germans launched an invasion (from the sea) against Brittany, Calais and the Western coast of France, and not once crossing the Maginot line. They made VERY limited strikes against Austria.

Even if strikes in Brittany and Calais happen sometimes in my games Austria is usually annexed in mine?

(though if Russia and Germany are allied it may explain it, if Germany join Russia in the civil war it get some dissent etc and with the war in the east it may change it's possibilities to go into war in 1939)

Didn't the Spanish event to save Germany happen?

(2) It is already 1941, and aside from Angola finishing off Benin, pretty much nothing has happened since the European war started.

In late 1941 the Asian war should fire.

If Germany reach Paris an north American war should happen.

Haven't Finland been annexed by Sweden?

Guys, I opened a page for this mod in filefront to put the changes I'll make. Skarion, the files with divisions will be there. I allready updated Quebec and CSA, but I lost Austria files. =[
Oh, I almost forgot, SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE PTEAP MOD's TEAM , they lent us their files for A-H
HERE
is the link.
Everybody that don't wanna wait the new version could take those files there, if they want.:D
Bye

Last edited:
Guys, I opened a page for this mod in filefront to put the changes I'll make. Skarion, the files with divisions will be there. I allready updated Quebec and CSA, but I lost Austria files. =[
Oh, I almost forgot, SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE PTEAP MOD's TEAM , they lent us their files for A-H
HERE
is the link.
Everybody that don't wanna wait the new version could take those files there, if they want.:D
Bye

Thanks.

Have you actually asked the PTEAP mod team?

Could you send me a link to the mod-thread or one of the members? I don't want to be attacked as for stealing by using these divisions...

I have already sent a private mensg. to General_Grant, and I'm waiting answers... We'd better wait for a wille to put theese files in the main game; when I receive the post I will told you guys. Oh, I asked to if we can use their map... Can we? That map is the better one I saw for HoI2.
Bye

I have already sent a private mensg. to General_Grant, and I'm waiting answers... We'd better wait for a wille to put theese files in the main game; when I receive the post I will told you guys. Oh, I asked to if we can use their map... Can we? That map is the better one I saw for HoI2.
Bye

Can I get an link so I can see what map they using?

Here is it. Well, they put the provinces that the original HoI2 had better put.
pteapmapse2.png

There is a better trento, Ruma, and a lot of annother proviences.
"Sure. As I have alway said, I'm entirely for collaborations between mods and exchange of files. Use anything you want, with the appropriate credits of course. "
General Grant anwer.

Last edited:
OK, still found a couple issues.

(1) Earlier, the South American Alliance was formed, but only Peru and Argentina accepted. Bolivia had "Bolivian Experiment" and attacked Argentina. They first made a little headway, but then the united forces of Peru and Argentina completely smashed Bolivia into the wall.

(2) This time, Russia won but WITHOUT German help. So, Russia allied Sweden and attacked Finland. But then Comm. China attacked Russia, and Japan attacked Comm China. Austria allied Greece/France, and while being smashed by Germans up north, they drove the Ottomans back (while the Ottos took over French North Africa). The Germans, as usual, took over the Western and Northern coastlines of France without making any decent headway.

As with earlier, you need;

-An event for Britain winning/losing war against US-alliance
-Some events following the Russian/Soviet victory in Turkmenistan
-Better AI (Germany should NOT be wasting its time d-day'ing France)
-Angola should have some more options aside from "attack" or "be isolationist"

OK, still found a couple issues.

(1) Earlier, the South American Alliance was formed, but only Peru and Argentina accepted. Bolivia had "Bolivian Experiment" and attacked Argentina. They first made a little headway, but then the united forces of Peru and Argentina completely smashed Bolivia into the wall.

(2) This time, Russia won but WITHOUT German help. So, Russia allied Sweden and attacked Finland. But then Comm. China attacked Russia, and Japan attacked Comm China. Austria allied Greece/France, and while being smashed by Germans up north, they drove the Ottomans back (while the Ottos took over French North Africa). The Germans, as usual, took over the Western and Northern coastlines of France without making any decent headway.

As with earlier, you need;

-An event for Britain winning/losing war against US-alliance
-Some events following the Russian/Soviet victory in Turkmenistan
-Better AI (Germany should NOT be wasting its time d-day'ing France)
-Angola should have some more options aside from "attack" or "be isolationist"

Will think about how to create an event for Britain winning/loosing the war.

The events that follow the Russian/Soviet victory is added in next version.

AI won't be changed now, will be later on.

Angola will have more options, a few of them I've already added which is to be created for you to use in next version.

So... Skarion man, will you put the PTEAP map?
Oh, I almost forgot: I'm making some flags and shields for mod RoV, so I'll ask: would you like changin' any flag?

Not decided yet.

If/when I do those changes I want to have most of the events ready.

Anyone that played this mod that seen Communist China annex Siberia experienced that Communist China suddenly gain many houndreds in BB?

Happend in one of my games and I'd like to know if it is an bug in HoI2 or in my mod. :eek:o

Last edited:
Anyone that played this mod that seen Communist China annex Siberia experienced that Communist China suddenly gain many houndreds in BB?

Happend in one of my games and I'd like to know if it is an bug in HoI2 or in my mod. :eek:o

I don't played, sorry dude.:(

Beta 1.17 is NOW released!

-- Downloadinstructions.

• More events!
  • More flavor added!
  • New ministers!
  • Changed colors!
  • New country settings!

Note: In this version the scenario is named "World Divided" when you are to select it.

Thanks everyone for the support!

[Some events are not completly finished, if you find an event that got an option that's not completly included, please post the event in question here and I'll fix it until next version]

Last edited:
Beta 1.18 is NOW released!

-- Downloadinstructions.

• More events!
  • Hopefully fixed all bugs in earlier events!
  • Better AI!
  • Changed countries starting settings!
  • Further worked for the AI to react on player behaviour.

Thanks everyone for the support!

[Some events are not completly finished, if you find an event that got an option that's not completly included, please post the event in question here and I'll fix it until next version]

Last edited: