• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_63.jpg

From a game I had a while ago, but it seemed pretty relevant to the topic at hand. The Pope was Dutch too, at one point held all the provinces bar Friesland to form the Netherlands, not that he could have.

Attachments

• EU3_63.jpg
    EU3_63.jpg
    141,9 KB · Views: 22
Here's something else you don't see everyday. :D

eu326.png

Unfortunately, Algiers didn't hold Portugal for very long. They were booted out by another nation, might've been Castille . . .

Here's something else you don't see everyday. :D

eu326.png

Unfortunately, Algiers didn't hold Portugal for very long. They were booted out by another nation, might've been Castille . . .

Castille: OH COME ON! We just took care of Granada (it is pretty early on in the game), now Algiers took Iberian land... WILL THE RECONQUISTA EVER ENNNNNNNNDD!

Also, herro Paradox Plaza!

^ Wish granted. :D

eu328.png

The reason behind this English expansion into Africa is probably because I've clamped down on the British Isles and setup protection for Scotland and Munster (the only remaining independent Irish province). It's still early in the game, which is why there's not much to see yet. In fact, the Brits are at war with the Mamluks at this very moment.

The reason behind this English expansion into Africa is probably because I've clamped down on the British Isles and setup protection for Scotland and Munster (the only remaining independent Irish province). It's still early in the game, which is why there's not much to see yet. In fact, the Brits are at war with the Mamluks at this very moment.
That English Libya by itself looks pretty sexy.

As much as I hate European expansion into Africa, I can always appreciate when they make sexy borders.

2012-04-06_00001.jpg

Playing as Granada and survived the first initial war (and gained some land) against Castille thanks to some lucky rebels spawned from a very rich province (Toledo I think). Well, they eventually took it, and I used that opportunity to create more. By the time the next war came around, Castille broke to them. I was literally fighting a war against troops that were loyal to me :rofl:

fjjpe9.png

Portugal colonizing in 1421 (Remember though that with Spread of Land and Sea provinces at 25 years which is what I always set it on, it'd mean Portugal actually discovered America before 1400.)
Note that:
I started in 1393, due to the usage of the Steppe Wolf Mod
The screenshot comes (shortly) after I discovered the provinces.

Last edited:
Portugal colonizing in 1421 (Remember though that with Spread of Land and Sea provinces at 25 years which is what I always set it on, it'd mean Portugal actually discovered America before 1400.)
Note that:
I started in 1393, due to the usage of the Steppe Wolf Mod
The screenshot comes (shortly) after I discovered the provinces.

You don't have any images in the post.