• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BOROVIK

Corporal
60 Badges
Sep 11, 2002
Visit site
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
For the begining excuse me for my F...... English.

I suposse that i have a good idea about some new events -

Those events should concerne the beginig of the cold war.

A)The first event should be the flee or the creation of the Czechoslovakian democratic governemnt in exile in london.
Same thing for Poland and any democratic or allied country in europe conquered by germany also France ( only creation of free french divisions share french techs and giving to england some french leaders)

1.Those events should give to great britain new manpower the possibility of cration polish or czech divisions.

2.Also France should be concerned by this event they should receive new manpower before the creation of Vichy.

3. Those events should share polish,czechoslovakian technology to England just like DI and new leaders.

4. Polish fleet sould be able to exist even after the fall of poland

5. The allies should be able to see what`s going on in occupied provinces ex: how many german divisions are in.

B)The second event should be the creation of polish stalinist governement i Soviet Union.This event should be triggered few months after barbarossa.

1. This event should give to SU new manpower and the possibility of creation polish divisions.

2. The russians should be able to see whats going on in eastern regions of poland even if they are occupied by the germans.

3. New few Polish commanders.

C)Event "The Katyñ mass graves of polish officers".

This event should be triggered by germany."Yes let`s show to the world how the soviets are treating their allies" the discovery of polish dead soldiers in katyñ
This event must be linked with the Ribbentrop Mo³otow pact.
I have any idea when this should happend? Maybe someone on the forum should help me.
The germans should be somwhere in Su and in war against them.

1.After this event the allies should be more suspicious toward the russians.

2.The Soviets after taking eastern poland in 1939 should have the event " Let`s venge the 1920 war and kill them all"

D) The insurrection of Warsaw must start when russians retake all the polish lands in the east and are closed to Warszawa. Also great britain should be in war against the axis. German army should be desorganised and the axis staring to loose the war.

1) This event sould trigger the creation of few polish AK divisions in warsaw and let them retake this province or engage the germans in the city.

2) The Allies must have the event let`s help them and start to create democratic poland.
Send them tech. and supplies.

3) The russians have to choose ok let`s accept this insurrection and send them help, or Don`t help them and let them killed by the germans after this we will retake warsaw create a stalinist poland - no accept for democracy.
If the russians choose the second option any help can`t be delivered by the allies the commies don`t let them use their air bases.
Also the second event historically enraged Churchill ,from this moment he started to see a real enemy in Stalin.
This means war entry for allies against SU.

E) The Yalta meeting.

This event should give the possibility for the allies and the commies to make a new map of influence in Europe and the creation of new democratic or communist states in occpied Europe.....

Sorry but i don`t have any ideas how to this event should like maybe you can help me or Hoi to be a better game with more events

Ok if you have any ideas post them here.
Sorry for my English but i have good intentions:D

BOR:) :)