• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The more people workin' on it, the merrier!

Would it be good to add character/'country' guides? Say, you're playing as Novgorod. What to do? My suggestion is to expand against the Pagans and eventually somehow get Kingdom of Rus so that you can work to establish the Russian Empire. Would that sorta thing be helpful, do ya'll reckon?

The more people workin' on it, the merrier!

Would it be good to add character/'country' guides? Say, you're playing as Novgorod. What to do? My suggestion is to expand against the Pagans and eventually somehow get Kingdom of Rus so that you can work to establish the Russian Empire. Would that sorta thing be helpful, do ya'll reckon?
Definitely. We have a couple already actually: http://ckiiwiki.com/Category:Walkthrough

what happened to this wikis http://www.paradoxian.org/
It seems to have died, sadly. It hasn't been possible to register on it for months at the very least; can't remember the last time I saw registration open.

Great that you implanted a modding section !!!!
We hope to make it a repository of pretty much everything one needs to know in order to mod, lists of things like scopes, commands, and conditions, as well as specifics on each file that can be modded. We've got a decent start so far, but there's still a lot more that can be added.

Looks good, and the address is far more memorable than that of the other wiki. Hopefully it'll end up packed with a good percentage of the CK2 knowledge which is found on these forums, albeit in a far more organised state.

All the easy stuff describing buildings and holdings is (more or less) done now! Now we just have to do the harder stuff.

Why some provinces have double names?
I assume you mean the ones with another name in brackets? I believe that's due to often being called by that name; E.G., Byzantion typically being referred to as Constantinople.

The Game of Thrones page could stand to be expanded. Answering the same set of questions over and over drives me mad.
'Why the North doesn't have ships?' 'Why can't I build?' 'Why the technology doesn't work like in vanilla?' 'Why non-Targaryen High Valyrians die off at 16?' 'Why do the Targaryens marry in family and other don't?' 'Why can't I marry an Iron Islander?' 'Why don't I have ships?' etc.

Also, google "citadel forum a game of thrones", and it should give you a link to the mod forum outside of P-dox forums.