• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Yes, the idea here, unlike the last BoP game, is that people won't like you, and things won't be easy. You can't reform your nation to your liking and not expect consequences.

The Almighty Qing Rulers of all under Heaven are too busy smashing up a bunch of Louts calling themselves the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom to waste time debating recognising the CSA so the Issue will be postponed until the Rest of these louts are dealt with. The Issue will be debated by the kings court before The Emperor Makes the Final decision.

The Kingdom of Denmark would like to sign a deal with the USA

1. Our nation will sign a trade agreement
2. Denmark will assist with military supplies once our industry get kicking
3. A meeting in Saint Thomas in the virgin islands between our nation shall negotiate more private dealings.

[X] King Harald of Denmark
[ ] President of the USA

FlagoftheAustrianEmpire.png

His Majesty Francis Joseph I would like to know why the Confederacy has split from the Union before he makes any foreign policy decision. What great offense has occurred between North and South?

images

The government of the USA greatly appreciates the words of Denmark, and is disheartened by the Dutch and French.The raising of a volunteer army is only in response to our men being fired upon, and should not be seen as an aggressive act. With his in mind, I maintain that we see the Southern states as rightfully part of the USA, and military aid to the CSA will be seen as an act of aggression towards the USA.

OOC: Damnit I knew the USA was a bad call.

OOC: May I be Bavaria?

Dear science. The American flag. This is the ONLY time as GM I will intervene, and I ask for you to use a historical flag.

As per the spirit of this thread, formal recognition must be done in both IC and your orders.

Spitfire added as Bavaria.

For the sake of my sanity in creating Stats, Country Sign up is now closed.

I will now accept orders from countries who stats are up.

Last edited:
Her Majesties Government hereby expresses her recognition of the Confederate States of America as a legitimate government and expresses her support for her in her war of independence against the United States Government. We hereby offer the CSA our friendship and would offer them the chance of establish an embassy in London.

The Kingdom of Denmark would like to sign a deal with the USA

1. Our nation will sign a trade agreement
2. Denmark will assist with military supplies once our industry get kicking
3. A meeting in Saint Thomas in the virgin islands between our nation shall negotiate more private dealings.

[X] King Harald of Denmark
[X] President of the USA

The President has made his mark and accepts this offer of friendship.

We declared independence because of our obvious economic differences and the fact that they oppressed our people!
OOC:For American flags go here

Alright guys, listen up, Frymonmon said it, but I want to make this perfectly clear. No matter what you post in the thread, It will not be rolled upon unless you INCLUDE IT IN YOUR ORDERS. I hope I've made that clear.

1.The USA is industrializing
2.the CSA is a farmer's nation
3.CSA didn't like it
4.they rebelled.

That's what we got from some of our people when they came back to Denmark after the war began.

OOC: Will this one do?
35-star.gif
It's apparently one including West Virginia, because you gave me that on your map I think.

IC:
I question in what way the people of the Southern states were oppressed. I do however agree with regards to the economy, and promise to help the South industrialise once it is reintegrated.

Alright guys, listen up, Frymonmon said it, but I want to make this perfectly clear. No matter what you post in the thread, It will not be rolled upon unless you INCLUDE IT IN YOUR ORDERS. I hope I've made that clear.
OOC: But my agreement with the USA hasn't taken effect until my industry improves, do I have to put that in my order now?

For the sake of my sanity in creating Stats, Country Sign up is now closed.

OOC: You should get Vic 2 ACW. That would give you the stats of all the nations.

Her Majesties Government expresses its concern as to the manner of communique originating from the government of Denmark. Perhaps said government would choose to elaborate occasionally, rather than doing as it is currentley and making generalised statements with little to no evidence to back up said statements.​

OOC: Sneering Imperialist Mode. Activate!

OOC: Will this one do?
35-star.gif
It's apparently one including West Virginia, because you gave me that on your map I think.

IC:
I question in what way the people of the Southern states were oppressed. I do however agree with regards to the economy, and promise to help the South industrialise once it is reintegrated.

OOC: The South didn't want to industrialize did it? They only had a tiny industry, mostly in Virgina. The economy was dominated by rich slave owners.

OOC: There are no limits on your orders, but if you're going to try reforms, or something crazy, we recommend trying to build support for it at home first. We will bring your Stability level down if you do crazy stuff, and you will get a coup-revolution if you keep it up.

OOC: Hey I was just offering. They don't have to accept.