• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In - this is my first Mafia-type game on this forum, and my first ever of this variant, though so if I need to think up an RP character for this variant let me know.

In - this is my first Mafia-type game on this forum, and my first ever of this variant, though so if I need to think up an RP character for this variant let me know.

Welcome. :) Don't be discouraged from participating fully simply because it's your first game with us.

You have to. And as per tradition, it's an older player that picks it up for you.

So you're going to be Tony the Pizza Tiger with anchovies.

This is only the second ever game of this variant, so no worries. RP will not be required, the last two were very heavy on it and most of us need a break. It's always welcome, though.

Welcome to WW.

[video=youtube;KucBLMEA7wk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KucBLMEA7wk[/video]

You cheating French! You have Jesus in your rugby national team :mad:

Oh, it looks like it isn't just in football...

To be fair, France played the better game in that 2007 quarter final, even if they needed a forward pass for the winning try and injuries or sin binning for all three of New Zealand's fly halves.

It makes a nice change from being outnumbered by Aussies. Watch out for Vainglory, he likes to project his own personal attraction to sheep on to us. And that's in his saner moments.

Yet the dutch maintain their numerical superiority through sheer brute force.

:eek: you're doing it to cows now?

Waikato and Southland have always done it with cows, but Canterbury and a few other places have taken it up too now that they're getting a bit more liberal with their water usage to get things going.