• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
10 combat width in low infrastructure, mountain & jungle terrain :(

no roads or alot of trees never stopped frontlines from forming on them....now mountians or maybe swamps might be more of a limiter.

Mountains def should radically lower width, but same applies to jungle and hills, as I see in the province, but maybe normal plains width is around 18?

The fact that Japan's resources shoot through the roof in 1 day indicates that no production is being done, I see at least a lot of waisted IC, so that would account for it, fuel is going down.

Oooh, shiny! :)

as an answer to Johan about the specials in the second screenshot i'd say there is one inf unit with a rifle, the other one has a machine gun and they got different helmets, wich could mean that inf sprites can now also show in little differences how advanced they are?
I must say i love the colours used in the terrain mode and how the trees seem to go over borders. the type-fonts in de province names are great too.

stars show wich command level they are i believe

Thanks for the Pacific screenies, my likey!

What are these in the red circules exactly?
Damn i know i'm missing something but i think it's the first time i see them.

nice1u.jpg

It's meh birthday how about some Screenshots of Italy and/or Texas? *whistles innocently*

:p