• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, it's in /ai/AI_events/Auxiliar_Countries.txt

Ok, I will take a look at this. Can you send me the files? Before I start to merge the stuff for a new release, I will wait for Melkor89's upload.

Edit: Has anyone the music-files in better quality? I remember that in any previous release the quality was better.

Last edited:
The AI is just... non-existant. At least regarding the central powers.

Playing A-H, germany moves it's whole western front to the east, which basically allows the french to walk all over the place. Ironically enough, it then proceeds to move it's eastern front to the west to contain this invasion, allowing the russians to knock on berlin's door by mid 1915. When the western front has completed it's move to the west and viceversa, it doesn't attempt to attack the french/russians. It doesn't even try to recover lost provinces, not even when having a 6 to 1 advantage in numbers.

When playing Germany, A-H doesn't attack Serbia. They declare war and then sit around Serbia with ten times as many troops as the serbians and montenegrins, but without firing a single shot. And the best of it all is they take the whole italian army as expeditionary forces and move them to the eastern front, allowing the French to (once more) steamroll the west.

I haven't payed much attention to the ottomans, so I'm not going to say anything about them, but the AI needs a major overhaul, IMO.

OTOH, I could, of course, milcon Italy and A-H and proceed to wipe out any possible resistance, but that's not fun, either.

And last, but not least, please, don't cosinder this offensive, because it's not. The rest of it is great, but the AI isn't on par with it. I've never done any modding, but if I can help in any way just let me know and I will.

Ok, I will take a look at this. Can you send me the files? Before I start to merge the stuff for a new release, I will wait for Melkor89's upload.

Here's what I did. It's not much, but it's a start. There are some scattered ministers pics + the related .csv files + the corrected italian leaders file + my Morocco pack that I made some time ago, which includes ministers, tech teams, leaders, events and more...

http://rapidshare.com/files/404497116/ministers.rar.html

Here's what I did. It's not much, but it's a start. There are some scattered ministers pics + the related .csv files + the corrected italian leaders file + my Morocco pack that I made some time ago, which includes ministers, tech teams, leaders, events and more...

http://rapidshare.com/files/404497116/ministers.rar.html

Thank you, I have implented your work for the new release. But there are problems with your Morocco-Pack:

In my game: After Morocco became protectorat of France, Morocco declared Holy War against Spain, so France and Morocco fight a war against Spain.

As long as Morocco is politically influenced by France - and much less if it is french protectorat - no Holy War should be possible. The condition of Holy War should be a complete self government of Morocco or combine it with a uprising against the europeans. Please rework.

Last edited:
Thank you, I have implented your work for the new release. But there are problems with your Morocco-Pack:

After Morocco became protectorat of France, Morocco declared Holy War against Spain, so France and Morocco fight a war against Spain.

As long as Morocco is politically influenced by France - and much less if it is french protectorat - no Holy War should be possible. The condition of Holy War should be a complete self government of Morocco or combine it with a uprising against the europeans. Please rework.

This sounds strange to me. I extensively tested the event chains at the time and nothing odd happened. I just played again with France from 1911 to 1912 and, as usual, everything went historically. The holy war event should only trigger if Morocco wins the war against France. Can you give me more details about what happened to you?

By the way, I did some events related to Crete, here --> http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10715134&postcount=1242
If you're interested, I can make a full package including some ministers and maybe a tech team or two.

Third and last point: Spain has no events at all! I checked the files and saw that in fact there is a Spanish event file, but they're not implemented in the game. I tried to activate them, and the game crashed. After many attempts, I realized that, if I deleted one particular election event, and split the .csv file in two separated files, the game wouldn't crash and everything would run fine. But don't ask me why.

I also made/modified some Spanish tech teams pics, but I don't remember which ones because I overwrote the original files. So here's a pack with all the Spanish pics and the related .csv file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/404697618/spaintech.rar

1. Yes, merge your work in one pack when it is done.

2. It happened again. Look at the pic and the event history.

holywar2.jpg

"0:00 March 2, 1911 : Morocco had The people revolt! ."

"0:00 May 7, 1911 : France went with Intervene in Morocco, occupy Fez in Troubles in Morocco."
"0:00 May 7, 1911 : Morocco had French intervention ."

"0:00 July 30, 1911 : Germany went with Send the Panther to Agadir in Panthersprung to Agadir."

"0:00 July 30, 1911 : Germany went with Negotiate a compromise in Britain backs France."

"0:00 November 4, 1911 : France went with Offer concessions in Equatorial Africa in The Treaty of Fez."
"0:00 November 4, 1911 : Germany had The Treaty of Fez ."
"0:00 November 4, 1911 : Morocco went with Accept French overlordship in The Treaty of Fez."
"0:00 November 4, 1911 : France had Morocco a French puppet ."
"0:00 November 4, 1911 : France have made Morocco their puppet state."
"0:00 November 4, 1911 : Morocco had The new Sultan! ."
"0:00 November 7, 1911 : Morocco went with Attack them! in Attack Spanish railroad workers."
"0:00 November 7, 1911 : Morocco declared war upon Spain."
"0:00 November 7, 1911 : France joined the war on the same side as Morocco in their war against Spain."
"0:00 November 7, 1911 : Russia joined the war on the same side as France and Morocco in their war against Spain."
"0:00 November 7, 1911 : Morocco had Holy War ."

Now I undestand! The problem is that I deleted this event:

"0:00 November 7, 1911 : Morocco went with Attack them! in Attack Spanish railroad workers."

It was present (but non included) in the "vanilla" 1914 mod together with the holy war event and a dissent event, but I deleted them, only leaving the dissent event. They were in the morocco.txt file, not in the 1897/morocco.txt file. I thought I put the correct files in my pack, please check them out again. Besides, I also slightly modified the peacetreaty.txt file, accordingly to the territorial concessions that could happen along the Moroccan events chain, if you notice.

I'll start to work on the "Cretan pack" as soon as I can. It should be a quick job, but I'm rather busy at the university, so I don't know when I'll finish.

Can you change the map of this mod of version 0.43 into the map of 1989 - Turning Point ?

Here: http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395976

What are you up to? :wacko:

Btw: Does Germany as ally and the 2-front-war now really do anything in war?
Usually it does not even attack Belgium!

1914 - stays so and so my favourite mod together with Kaiserreich - LoWK

Try version 0.51. The AI is better than in the previous version but far from being perfect.

I have got another question:
I downloaded 1914AI (I am just not finding the link where I saw it)
How can I used it together with 1914 version 0.51 ?

I I just copy and paste 0.51 and than paste 1914AI it does always crash.

I have got another question:
I downloaded 1914AI (I am just not finding the link where I saw it)
How can I used it together with 1914 version 0.51 ?

I I just copy and paste 0.51 and than paste 1914AI it does always crash.

If you download it form here it should work.:confused: