• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who else was in that runup? Tamius got put up quite fast, didn't he?

I was first, as I like having 3 candidates, then adamus with

Eeerrrmmm

vote tami

And shortly after:

Unvote Randakar
Vote Tamius

Randy insulted Gensokyo, but tamius must be lynched as there is no reason to.

And then we get a reis wagon.

Can't vote aok for being evil, would have to vote him every game on day 1!:huh:

vote reis for being first name I saw when I checked the thread.

Jacob makes a lot of sense.

Unvote AOK
Vote Rice

vote the guy who gives no reason for votes!

vote reis

UNVOTE TAMIUS
VOTE REIS

Jumping off one bandwagon and onto the next.

unvote bagricula
vote reis91

BANDWAAAAAGGONN1N1NN1N1N1N1NN1N1N1NNN1NNN1N1N1N11

At the time of the tamius votes baggy had 4 and HC had 3

Thanks.

unvote Euro, vote Bagricula

While there are some other worthy candidates out there, this could be one of those times where we could gain much information as the identity of other two top contenders has been revealed.

Official vote count, 9h 26min to deadline

Slinky - 2 - Bagricula, enkhuush
Yakman - 2 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar
Adamus - 2 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64
Najs - 1 - Capt. Kiwi,
randakar - 1 - Najs
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman
Bagricula - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

not voted - lots - AOK.11, Adamus, Slinky, Falc, EUROO7, Paendrag, Nautilu, esemesas, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi, Rendap, Vainglory, walrus, Kriszo, humancalculator, Boris ze Spider, pevergreen, sbr, Lord_D, snoopdogg, Rockingluke

Yakman was the serial wagon jumper, and I'd prefer my vote to be meaningful when I wake up after deadline.

Unvote Najs
Vote Yakman

I will Vote the_hdk as he was the third person in the reis bandwagon. And 3rd and 4th voters are more likely to have tails.

Also my cat.

I'd say hdk, Falc and Yakman are all valid candidates, hiding in bandwagons. Yakman already has some votes, so I'll

vote Falc

I willst not go to sleep before my rival has been defeated...
Justy last night I saw him running around behind my counter looking for my secret recipes..
The cabinboy must die.. And to be honest who needs a cabinboy when we have no cabin.. He might even be the reason our ship has gone asunder .

VOTE BAGRICULA..

although jacob-lundgren is clearly a player, i must spare myself.

unvote jacob-lundgren
vote adamus

VOTE REIS

Comcast still screwing with me, so there is my placeholder. And I just want to kill Reis because I have not done it in a while.

Vote Yakman

I've been up since 5am, and just got back from work. Anyone who wants justification can go suck a lemon :p

I 'hid' in bandwagons? How many times did I use that very same word throughout the day?
I don't know, I didn't read yesterday, I went on by the material that Kingepyon provided.

Official vote count, 6h 28min to deadline

Yakman - 5 - jacob-Lundgren, randakar, Capt. Kiwi, enkhuush, walrus
Adamus - 4 - Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Rockingluke, Yakman
Bagricula - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Paendrag
Slinky - 1 - Bagricula
randakar - 1 - Najs
the_hdk - 1 - Lord_D
Falc - 1 - Kriszo
walrus - 1 - AOK.11

not voted - 16 - Adamus, Slinky, Falc, EUROO7, Nautilu, esemesas, the_hdk, Suirantes, OrangeYoshi, Rendap, Vainglory, humancalculator, Boris ze Spider, pevergreen, sbr, snoopdogg

It saddens my hearth that we are arguing among ourselves! Are we not all Gods Children? We should be working together and ensure that we survive to continue doing His Bidding!

Yet, I am also a realist. I see that Il Corsaro Nero, May God have mercy on his soul, was brutally gutted in his sleep. So all though it was a mistake to lynch M. Coque, May God also have mercy on his soul, I see no other options than to continue on the path Our Lord have laid out for us. It is all a Test of our Faith which Our Lord have set forth for us!

At the moment, there are two contenders as I see it. The Senorita Madonna and the Esteemed Englishman Mr. Adams. Since I have not heard any serious accusations against The Senorita Madonna and Barely any against Mr. Adams, I would rather know the true Identity of Herr Doktor Kant!

Vote the_hdk aka Herr Doktor Kant

Besides a number of people admitting they're not actually paying attention to the game, I don't see much better candidates than those in the bandwagons yesterday.

I'll pick HDK, then, mostly because he's actually got some votes already.

VOTE HDK

omgus
Vote: taii