• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

wicharek

Recruit
56 Badges
Dec 27, 2011
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Sengoku
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
Paradox, you are doing a great job porting your games to Mac OS X. However, on Steam it seems like "In Nomine" is the latest available expansion for Mac. Am I missing something? Since Mac version of "Divine Wind" is available on Gamers Gate, I assume this is just a matter of publishing. Are there any plans for publishing Mac-version of most recent EU3 expansions?

The MacOS versions of Paradox games are developed and sold by a separate company, Virtual Programming. Any information on this issue would be between them and Steam.

Paradox, you are doing a great job porting your games to Mac OS X. However, on Steam it seems like "In Nomine" is the latest available expansion for Mac. Am I missing something? Since Mac version of "Divine Wind" is available on Gamers Gate, I assume this is just a matter of publishing. Are there any plans for publishing Mac-version of most recent EU3 expansions?
There are Mac versions of all the expansions, just not necessarily from Steam. GamersGate has them for instance. You'd need to contact Steam to ask them to publish DW, or just buy Chronicles.

I don't get it. If OSX versions of the latest expansions are already out for a couple of months (more?), why aren't them on steam already?
You'd have to ask Steam or VP; has nothing to do with Paradox. I would assume it isn't just a delay and they must simply have not made any distribution deal.

There are Mac versions of all the expansions, just not necessarily from Steam. GamersGate has them for instance. You'd need to contact Steam to ask them to publish DW, or just buy Chronicles.
On Steam, only the base game (EU3 Complete) is flagged as Mac supported. Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind and Chronicles are listed as Windows only, making buying Chronicles pointless since it'll force the expansions to be installed.

On Steam, only the base game (EU3 Complete) is flagged as Mac supported. Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind and Chronicles are listed as Windows only, making buying Chronicles pointless since it'll force the expansions to be installed.

EU3 Complete is the version I play. I would have got Chronicles on Steam, but they didn't allow that for Macs. Unfortunately, since a Mac is all I have anymore, I can't keep up to date with this game.

Does anybody else still play EU3 Complete, especially Mac users?

EU3 Complete is the version I play. I would have got Chronicles on Steam, but they didn't allow that for Macs. Unfortunately, since a Mac is all I have anymore, I can't keep up to date with this game.

Does anybody else still play EU3 Complete, especially Mac users?

Yes, I boot-camp to Windows every time, unfortunately.

I've contacted VP and apparently they're willing to transfer my Steam purchases to Deliver2Mac (their Steam-like service). Perhaps I'll be able to play Chronicles on my Mac after all. Will keep you updated once I resolve this.

Yes, I boot-camp to Windows every time, unfortunately.

I've contacted VP and apparently they're willing to transfer my Steam purchases to Deliver2Mac (their Steam-like service). Perhaps I'll be able to play Chronicles on my Mac after all. Will keep you updated once I resolve this.
So, what happend? You see, i'm in the same situation as you and i've managed to contact VP to tell them that i bought both EU3 Complete + Divine Wind buy i need Hier to play on meta server, and as they dont have that game on STEAM i'm asking them to transfer all my money onto deliver2mac instead.

You realise Steam and VP are entirely unrelated companies? I doubt they can or will transfer your money between themselves; as I said in the other thread you'll need to get your money back from Steam, and buy from VP independently.