• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I found went to the game thread for the "Longest War" record. Save download links weren't working. So I found the stats page for the game. Downloaded the final save. Went to open the War of Tverian Revolution... stats generator crashed. Probably because it's dealing with a save from In Nomine... There was a whole bunch of stuff now working right in the stats generator while I was looking at that save.

Pewt, remind me to never play MP with you. O.O

I'm playing MP with him now, and he's France, no one is standing up to him. XD

Temporary tech issues that are likely to never, ever be fixed. Sigh. I'll see if I still have them on my computer.

I feel your pain...

Edit: Fastest settlement policy? Its not the exact end date, but I couldn't find that in the log, so it'll do...

769D320AE1A0276D101D7FB66F978E03B4839808

Last edited:
For a 50 year MTTH, I was happy with it.

Also, fastest country unification i think.

EDIT: Wonder if anyone will get germany unified before 1410 ;). I think it would be only possible with brandenburg if you would get lucky with Claim on our rivals, border friction, and such events.

EDIT2: However, it is better to get all german provinces before you form germany as you gain +1 base tax in all provinces in german region, which makes this decision quite OP. Still that is why expanding thru PU's is best way to form germany.

Last edited:
Also, fastest country unification i think.

EDIT: Wonder if anyone will get germany unified before 1410 ;). I think it would be only possible with brandenburg if you would get lucky with Claim on our rivals, border friction, and such events.

EDIT2: However, it is better to get all german provinces before you form germany as you gain +1 base tax in all provinces in german region, which makes this decision quite OP. Still that is why expanding thru PU's is best way to form germany.
The +1 base tax even happens on provinces you don't own.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for Fastest Spain. July 24, 1433. It's not fast, per se, but it gets the ball rolling. I used a font-modification, but I have a BJLT checksum. I can provide 'proof' if necessary.

Started as Castille in 1399. Gibraltar (which is not a Castillian core) became a Spanish core on Jul 24 1433, when I formed Spain after inheriting Aragon.

Nice, whats your infamy and manpower?

I think spain formation need at least like 1 year - if you manage to force PU on aragon in 1 year, and your king die afterwards, and you inherit them then. But it is highly unlikely. Anyway Forced PU on aragon is only way to form spain fast.

EU3_2.jpg

My very modest submission for fastest Russia unification (7 sept 1462) as Muscowy. Forgot to take the screenie when I did it but I can re-run from this point if you insist on having that actual screenie (this shows when Smolensk cored as well as already having every other required province, all with cores through the missions).

Note to self, next time make sure you don't have active settlements in horde lands when you form Russia :/

EU3_2.jpg

My very modest submission for fastest Russia unification (7 sept 1462) as Muscowy. Forgot to take the screenie when I did it but I can re-run from this point if you insist on having that actual screenie (this shows when Smolensk cored as well as already having every other required province, all with cores through the missions).

Note to self, next time make sure you don't have active settlements in horde lands when you form Russia :/

Not quite a unbeatable record i think. If you manage to get mission to conquer/annex(if they manage to revolt from lithuania) smolensk, you can form russia by 1415-1420.

19 November 1431.

Took nothing but what was given by missions (order of: Yaroslavl, Ryazan, Subjugate Tver, Free bretheren in Cherignov (cancel), regain manpower, free bretheren in smolensk (free core!), crush novgorod (should have canceled this), subjugate novgorod, annex novgorod.)

Could be done about 5-10 years faster if luckier with missions.

C2D6E37C8FC16206C5929A217C20F840148BA1B3