• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You get to own all countries ending with Stan.

Yessssss I AM STAN MUHAHAHAHAHA. I geuss I'll have more
Adminstraive control over the region instead of a rough evil grip that threatans the Kahn himself

Review of 1946

Sorry, Kovan! Khan claimed them all!! There can only be one :D

OK, now for the huge update I'm talking about....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 1st, 1947
It is a new year. Time to report back the strategic situation by region.

Amar (Head of State): So how was 1946? We re-declare the war on the Axis alliance mid-year. So what is the overall situation now?

Chimid (Chief of Staff): We’re certainly making good progress into former Soviet area. Stalingrad shall be freed soon enough! Bulk of the German forces are on the Soviet-German border, probably ~200 divisions of them there facing 250 divisions of my mother-land!

Luvasansara (Head of Gov): Oh my Khan!! :eek: 5 million troops showdown! Your comrades can hold the line?

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Soviet defense lost one province so far this year. But with me pushing from Caucus region northbound which will threatens German’s rear, I’m sure that should halt their advance. We shall try to severe German supplies to the frontilnes by cutting thru a swath of territory from Black Sea to Finland. They shall be forced to supply their entire Eastern front army by ship... if they have enough! ;) Let’s see if they are successful!

569westernfront.jpg

Luvasansara (Head of Gov): Very bold, General! You’re thinking like a Mongolian warrior now! Fight like one!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Just to save motherland! But defending the strip of land will be difficult.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We should try also to push directly into Europe as well. Our boys are doing very well in former Turkey. Job is already half done. We should try crossing to Istanbul into Europe! That should shake Hitler and his pet Mussolini!

Amar (Head of State): Now that is more interesting!! It is like sweeping Hitler off his feet!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Our army should push through north of Black Sea to link up with our troops from Istanbul… if they made it across!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Good ideas, Choybalsan. You Mongols are really fabulously bold! We have to really make full use of our CAS air-fleet to bombed to dust any German elements that approaches our spearhead. We have commission several new airfields to allow our relatively short-range air fleet to rebase from airbase to airbase without too much loss to organization levels. Our CAS fleet has destroyed dozens of approaching German divisions! As I speak, three German divisions are being annihilated from air.:D

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Destruction of German reaction force as they respond to our advance is critical since they will outnumber us if we let them re-organize. Their total destruction is imperative!

Luvasansara (Head of Gov): Looks like the empire are in good general’s hands!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): As for the Eastern Front, the task of securing most of Siberia is tasked to our Keshik 2nd Kublai Korps. This horsemen have travelled thousands of miles across the open tundra and destroying all Japanese opposition encountered! Focus has been to protect Soviet border of course by securing those territory first!

570easternfront.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): I could see that, Choybalsan. You have been a reliable ally!

But the ugly truth is that the Mongols wanted to make sure they box the Soviet in! Haha!! Devious!! Choybalsan grins as he thought of the true plan and poor Chimid thought it is a polite smile from his Mongolian protégé.

Luvasansara (Head of Gov): All looks good!

Lhumbe (Armaments): I will also like to tell you the state of our war industry! Since the conquest of Japan homeland, securing all of Asia mainland and the retaking of Caucus region, our industry output is leaping by bounds! In technical terms, our industrial capacity is now 176! An increase of more than 50% since the war resumed with Axis forces!:p

Amar (Head of State): Wow! This is so… perfect! Our industrial might can challenge the Western nations!

Lhumbe (Armaments): And raw materials are not an issue either. Our depots are overflowing with abundance supplies and oil for our growing empire and hungry army! And our safe vaults are teeming with cash! It is like a treasure room!:D

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): As for South East Asia theater, we have landed in Borneo and shall proceed to take on the rest of the island. The UK and US troops presence are strong here. We have to be careful here as most of our troops have been posted to the eastern front. We have only the 10th Korps here. Others troops belongs to our vassal states.

571aseanfront.jpg

Luvasansara (Head of Gov): The Japanese are a dying breed from the political map! Muahahaha!!:rofl:

Amar (Head of State): I still cannot believe that their capital is now at what islands again?

Luvasansara (Head of Gov): Bonin islands! :wacko: The only factory they probably have in that island are coconut husk processor! Bwahahaa!! :rofl:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Australia to the south looks menacing! We will reach them one day! Once oil-rich Borneo is secured, Jawa isle shall be next. We need to avenge Kublai’s Khan failed landing seven centuries ago you know!

Lhumbe (Armaments): The overview state of our military capabilities are as shown! Strength are obviously on our army and our navy obviously sucks! We just need to continue to churn out more sea transports so we will out-build or repair the ships that are sunk by enemy guns!

572overview.jpg

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Can life be better for me?

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Nah, you know it sucks already when you sign up for the job! It’s too late to complain now!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Our Air-force is in a much better shape. Our planes shall be equipped soon with jet engine technology!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Now out planes can scream like a rocket!! The sound it produces shall strike fear to all our adversary!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Our foreign tech-team scientist and military experts are doing a good job. Five groups working all out at any one-time! Our most skilled research team is Iraqi Petroleum Company with skill rating of 6. I’m sure if we annex a major Western country we could get a far better deal! You guys want me to work on producing tanks? You know armored divisions?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That is blasphemy!! :mad: Mongol rides horses to battle, not inside rolling steel cans for Khan’s sake!!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Wow?! Well, if that is what you want.. let it be. Soviet armor is on loan if you need them...

Lhumbe (Armaments): Our Transport Capacity is kind of acceptable. Our new conquest are so large now that we have significant partisan activities and territorial maintenance.

573tc.jpg

Dagva (Security): With time, they shall learn to love us, love Khan! Where else do we get 600 recruits a day to man our glorious army! Only 30 of the daily recruits are native Mongolian!:eek:o

Amar (Head of State): But we if regard all of Eurasia as Khan’s as it was once before, they are all Mongolians!! Sons of Khan!!! Those who join us are those who have realized the arrival of the awakening! Khan!!!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Summary of our army. We have total of 74 army divisions with 26 brigades. Our army are modern with capable leaders trained under my command!

MONGOL ARMY FORMATION
574armycomposition.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hey, my name is right on top there! Hehe!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Including me, we have 6 full Generals or of higher rank. Group formation is optimized for best effectiveness in the battlefield!

Lhumbe (Armaments): A second mobile HQ in the works and should be attached to you soon, FM Choybalsan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): About time! I loan mine to FM Lyibangrryan while I’m in Japan and haven’t got it back!:(

The Dream Team!
They shall take Mongols to greater heights that Genghis has visualized! Ruler of all mankind!

575armyleader.jpg

576airforcenavy.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Err, just a reminder to all. I AM the Chief of Air-force although I’m just Lt. General! Smushkevich is a General as our top Soviet trainer who lead the CAS destructive power and as for Gen Luvsan, he’s an old-timer who was denied a better position in the army so we promote him to give face. Luvsan should be happy he is in every branch of the military!

ARMY COMPARISON
577armycompare.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Summary of all friendly army. Our roster shows we have 109 divisions under Mongolia. Of these, 74 divisions are from Mongolia army, the remaining 35 divisions are Soviet expeditionary. Bulk of them is serving in the Palestine front-line facing off the German armor. The Allies has been pushed back to Suez. We exert direct control of our vassal nation’s army, Malaysia and Korea which we use to garrison East Asia including Japan. Despite loaning to Mongol 35 divisions, my great Soviet nation still have lots more soldiers and armor to spare!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good, it shows you can get us some more!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Well, that is if we can man them all! Since hostilities broke out with Axis forces, all recruits are used to replenish the casualties of war. No new division could be formed.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Err… 20% of Soviet forces are militia! Manpower problems??:confused:

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Nah, just the peasants who volunteered to join the Great Patriotic War.

AIRFORCE AND NAVY COMPARISON
578airforcenavycompare.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Our Air-force 24 CAS air-wings are a force to be reckon with!:p

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): It’s the pride of the Air-force! The Calvary Air-Strike rules!!! OK… ok, they do need some protection from our 13 interceptor air-wings. :eek:o Our one Air Transports is making a lot of island hopping job easier without the vulnerable period of doing amphibious landings.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): As for our navy… well, we got plenty of transports and building some more! Soviet have some capital ships and subs, all eleven ships of the Black Sea fleet. Still marooned without radio contact in the middle of the sea?!!:confused:

Nyambuu (Intel): Some intelligence reporting. Against our Mongol-Soviet alliance of 436 divisions combined, we faced the following adversary! Hitler’s Nazi war machinery is the strongest of them all. 271 divisions of highly trained evil scumbags! Their Panzer force of 22 divisions are something we got to deal with to.

579germanintel.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Our CAS can take care of their Panzer force easily! Anyway, most of their armor are trapped in the Middle East. Did not encounter any yet in the Caucus and Anatolia battles.

Nyambuu (Intel): German navy is nothing to speak much of, just like us. But their airforce are strong. Italy are complementing Hitler with their 75 infantry divisions. As for Japan, there is nothing much to speak of other than their formidable navy. Looks like America haven’t dispatch all of them to the sea bed yet.

580japanintel.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): With all the losses UK faced against the Mongols, they are down to a lowly number of 51 infantry divisions. Their navy is still strong.

581alliesintel.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): They are certainly going the way of Japan. These imperial nations thought they could rule the world by having more ships than infantry! But with their many alliances ad puppets states, the total infantry count would be far higher.

Nyambuu (Intel): As for USA, their army count is growing as well as their air-force and navy! Their navy is practically untouchable with *gulp* 25 carriers!!!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): That shall remind me to stay away from the waters!

MAJOR NATIONS INDUSTRIAL CAPACITY COMPARISON
582iccompare.jpg

Lhumbe (Armaments): An update on the comparison of our foes’ industrial might! Just looking at the more major adversary. The German is leading the pack for Axis at a whopping 538 IC! USA is formidable for the Allies at 433!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Holy-Khan! The total of Mongol-Soviet alliance is less than that of German alone!
Lhumbe (Armaments): The combined enemy industrial output is easily 4 times more than Mongol’s as I did not list down all our enemy nations here.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): With greater conquest, our numbers shall grow and theirs shall fall!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Just some note of internal rivalry. Mongol IC is just one short of Soviet! 176 vs 177! But our base IC is greater!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): You certainly did a good job matching Soviet industrial prowess!

With the state of Mongol military summarized, without doubt Mongol is poised to achieve greater conquest despite the challenges ahead! Khan shall be pleased!

Take Jerusalem and make it commie when you can, Comrade.

I really think you should add cores, I mean eastern china at least or central Asia so you could have some more power, look at china, you liberated them from japan so come on! At least they would have chongquing join you, and what Indian doesnt love someone who kicks out the imperails and the same goes for all colonies, come on add a little tiny large chunk of cores, you know you want to..........

Good heavens! Germany and the USA each surpass the base and modified IC of the Mongolian-Soviat alliance! Now that's a possible force to be reckoned with. The question is, whether the AI will actually make use of their potential. As far as the USA is concerned, they certainly have ... carrier-wise. :wacko:

Since you play ArmA you may want to think about giving yourself cores after revolt risk has been eliminated in the occupied provinces. It may make for a very boring endgame however, so it may not be feasible once you get there. Then again, at that stage you may try to nuke every capital, before annexing a nation. :D

In any case, good work until now and tripple "Hip-hip HOORAY!!!" to the glorious horde.

Take Jerusalem and make it commie when you can, Comrade.

Will certainly take it... later. Current defensive position at Palestine is the most optimum that requires the least amount of troops by controlling the narrow strip of land between Sinai and Syria. The latter is not annexed yet for this reason:p

Mongol Alliance has more than half of the world population, yet less than 15% of the IC overall! :eek:

Poor masses unfortunately. The large population are tending to their cows and the fields. All IC-factories are in Europe!! The hordes gonna get there!!

I really think you should add cores, I mean eastern china at least or central Asia so you could have some more power, look at china, you liberated them from japan so come on! At least they would have chongquing join you, and what Indian doesnt love someone who kicks out the imperails and the same goes for all colonies, come on add a little tiny large chunk of cores, you know you want to..........

Adding cores gonna make my conquest easier. The journey to greatness suppose to be tough, hence gonna stick with it. Most of the excess ICs are channeled to producing of supplies that Mongol have plentiful. But I agree that manpower will help. But the Mongol plan for years is to suppose to get that required manpower from Europe!! That is the challenge!:cool:

lol one more IC and you'll be able to MC the SU

MC? I think at this time of writing, Mongol already surpass SU as the march into former Soviet territories continues :)

Good heavens! Germany and the USA each surpass the base and modified IC of the Mongolian-Soviat alliance! Now that's a possible force to be reckoned with. The question is, whether the AI will actually make use of their potential. As far as the USA is concerned, they certainly have ... carrier-wise. :wacko:

Since you play ArmA you may want to think about giving yourself cores after revolt risk has been eliminated in the occupied provinces. It may make for a very boring endgame however, so it may not be feasible once you get there. Then again, at that stage you may try to nuke every capital, before annexing a nation. :D

In any case, good work until now and tripple "Hip-hip HOORAY!!!" to the glorious horde.

The sailor boys of the US Navy are having a fun time playing baseball on the open decks of their excessive number of carrier sailing the oceans I think! I'm sure they have several more carrier build strings in the production builds! How else are they going to spent 433 ICs?!
As said on adding cores, doing so will make Khan too powerful and the final showdown with US/Allies gonna be a walkover. I need the game to be engaging till the last battle to keep going. ;)

Thank you ALL for cheering for Khan!! Yippeee!!! :D

Three cheers tothe Khan indeed :D.

Battle of Stalingrad!!

Jan 2nd, 1947
It is that time of the year again! War cabinet and domestic policy review!

Amar (Head of State): Any changes this time round?

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Other than domestic policy change proposal to be continued to be geared towards a Standing Army, there is no change necessary in our cabinet composition! The truth is, we have no new faces since 1945. Don’t know why. :confused: My astrologer says it has been defined that way, all coded into some codex in the ethereal void.

583cabinet1947.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Well, if there is no changes, no need to discuss then. We can continue our drinking binge to celebrate our victories!:p

Chimid (Chief of Staff): With the change towards standing army, all new military units just pop up with more experience (+10%) from this very second onward. I love policy declarations!

Back to battle for Stalingrad. FM Choybalsan brought in eight additional divisions to Stalingrad and will attack from the left flank. The right flank is further reinforcement by four more Soviet divisions on top of the original six who assaulted earlier in the 1st battle back in Dec 21st.

FM Choybalsan (1st Nayramdakh Armija): We shall not fail this time. Unleash fury of Khan! For our Soviet comrades, avenge the lost of Stalingrad and Stalin! Stalin shall rest in peace if we liberate his city!

584stalingrad.jpg

With a dozen CAS pounding away on the city defences once more and a lot more ground troops this time, Stalingrad defences fell after more than a 24 hour continous battle! The Stalingrad defensive garrison was obliterated! Another infantry division fled northward but Mongols are not gonna led them get away…

Gen Luvsan (CAS III Aviatsionnyi Korpus): No one escapes our bomb sights!

And the fleeing German division was destroyed in the outskirts of Stalingrad from air.

Jan 5th, 1947
Soviet armor elements at full speed storm the city center on the 3 days later. They armored units were given the honor of liberating Stalingrad. Obviously since the Mongol Chief of Staff is a Soviet general!

585stalingradfall.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Yes!! Stalingrad is reverted to our hands once more! May Stalin rest in peace now!

In his heart….
Choybalsan (Chief of Army): In actual fact, it belongs to Mongol not Soviet!! Hehehe…:rolleyes:

586stalingradposter.jpg

The great city is liberated, the Wehrmacht defenders destroyed completely! From here, Mongol can project their power across Volga and Don.

What better weapons to project this power than the lethal CAS fleet!! Eight CAS air-wings are rebased from Armavil to Stalingrad.

587caskillzones.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): The immediate area around Stalingrad are designated kill zones as marked by the red perimeter. Any new approaching enemy presence will be immediately dispatched off!
I am seeing a lot of yummy targets!!! They look like sausages and should go well with sauerkraut.

Jan 9th, 1947
Lhumbe (Armaments): Fighter Baiting Doctrine researched! That is the last of the Air Superiority tech we could researched. To learn more, we need to master tactical and strategic bomber doctrines first.

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force) Alright!! It is like I have learn up all we can for now! Yessss!!:D

Lhumbe (Armaments): We shall go on to learn Early Tank! As a precursor to learn Self-Propelled Artillery! Else we can never upgrade the so many SP-Artillery brigades we have.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): No tanks shall replace our holy calvary of Khan! But yes, we should upgrade our SP-Artillery!

Jan 14th, 1947
Lhumbe (Armaments): Finally, Turbojet Engines developed! Soon we should be able to churn out jet propelled planes!!
We shall proceed with Advance Encryption Devices to ensure no one is snooping on us in the heat of the battle.

Jan 16th, 1947
The end is near for Germans in Anatolia! The lower half will of former Turkey is now being enveloped by FM Lyibangryyan! Five German divisions are being netted!

588turkeysouth.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Another month, another envelopment. This time another 50,000 krauts gonna join their dead brethrens!

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): The faster we wrap them up, the faster we could hit Istanbul! The Italians are waiting to greet us!

More than 100,000 Mongols are marching towards Istanbul! The gate to Europe is here!!

Stalingrad is finally Russian :D Moscow and Leningrad shall soon be yours.

Rename Stalingrad, it should be called Genghisgrad! xD

But why not name Berlin Khanburg instead? to show that the Germans are now slaves of the Mongols!

Hmmm wouldn't the ussr get all the land you stole urrrre I mean liberated

I think not
because he occupied it, that means only is he declares warand makes peace the ussr gets it back.

This land is German now since Bitter Peace happened, the SU merely has cores on it.

What he said. :D

The territory would have reverted back, had the Mongols occupied it before Bitter Peace, when it was controled by the Germans but still owned by the Soviets. This mechanism was actually the main reason why Thundergate had to wait for Bitter Peace to fire. The other option would have been to leave the alliancew with the Soviets, which was neither an option nor a pissibility, given that he was at war constantly.

Regarding the game: I wonder whether the Italians will be able to put up a fight. At least their troops should not be concentrated on some faraway border ... or are they once again mainly holed up in Italy proper?