• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This

Was this

This
16021d.jpg

Was this

Last edited:
Think the bags look alright??

Last edited:
This

Was this

This

Was this

Got the costumes lod file changed finally to finish these up.

Last edited:
You have a talent for retexturing. What do you mean "think the bags look alright?"

On the horse, I added saddle bags because its a Hunter.

Added from custom settlements, replaced 16 cities still have to change some entry points and door codes, all in time, only city that is done is the one I used for Sargoth, e2m2 28 from custom settlements. As I said I'm not making a mod just building my game world. Might use some stuff for a mod down the road.

Hope it doesn't look too fake.

Half chainmail hunting horse with saddlebags. Just copy and paste over old hunting horse. Horse by Sarrie, armor by me.

http://www.filefront.com/14614905/hunting_horse.rar

For personal use only, unless you get saregonas permission to use her horse. You have my permission to use my horse armor in mods just give me credit.

Last edited:
New health bar, might smooth it more, kinda like the rough look though, what do you think??

fo3hww.jpg

it looks good, but maybe smoothe it out more.
Is the sabre (or whatever it is) just there to look pretty or does it serve a purpose?

Just look pretty, tried to make it look like something hung above a fireplace. I'll have to work on it another day, have the shakes today, thats why it looks rough.

smoothed out health bar more need to fill a couple pixels on the bottom yet.

Musketeer, and 3 ages of templars.

Last edited:
The new nomad robe.

Could you also had a health for the shield and another for the horse?

Great pics by the way :)

There is a shield health thingy above the health bar. This is beat up some look at pics above to see good shield health.

Yes a horse health would be great but I can't do anything like that yet if it could even be done but I don't see why it couldn't.

Last edited: