• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't know the theme. :/

Out.

Best of wishes, though.

F- just realize I goofed the title. It's CXXI not CCXI. I believe I need to Blade!phone to fix it or something?

That is the best way. jacob may be able to fix it too.

Also your link in the post in the old game is broken, FWIW.

I´m not sure I am ready to play another game, I will keep my eye on this though.

In.

Make Cultists cursed when all the wolves die in their pack. This way, the other pack can hunt them, if they identified them, and get closer to parity, but without tipping it so much towards the wolves as making them automatically count towards parity. Of course, the village can defend against that by figuring out the cultists and protecting them, which opens up interesting possibilities. It even fits well with WH40K, you can have the cultists be possessed for chaos or absorbed by Tyranids.

I actually like this option.

I was thinking of making it so that the thief could steal during the day, before the lynch took place. As it stands I've never seen a Thief work, and I'd find being one rather irksome: how are you meant to know who to steal from, and why bother? Okay, if the wolves seem to have the upper hand you could try to defect to their side, or if you're a wolf and losing pick anyone else to thieve from. But how do you pick a wolf? Granted analysis/intuition, but still. By allowing them to steal during the day they could steal from mouthpieces and outed wolves, which would greatly aid their ability to defect. A graverobber would be a more interesting role, allowing a person to steal the role of a dead player. But too much innovation is a bad thing. I've already put enough changes in with the leader, hunter, and padre I think.

That sounds interesting, but reis (again) has a point with it potentially making imbalance problems worse.

Trait stealing's a more interesting idea. Traits tend to become known: hunters declare themselves, SAs out people, that sort of thing. It would be more likely to see usage than role stealing.

Seconded.

In as Rashkae, The Black Gryphon.

in. as a ratling.

In.

May I ask what the setting is based on?