• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The summoner of Rocks

weapon is a sword that cause a line of rocks to rise from the ground in the direction of attack which deals damage. Staff middle ability summons The Rock (from Rock of ages) which drop down and flaterns enermies (or friends) where the mouse was when middle click was used.

Last edited:
I know that but a lot of staff abilities are already in the game too. e.g. revive, arcane bolt (rock arcane), shield, ect. So I don't think its that bad an idea as it would be slightly different as the initial attack from striking the sword will also deal damage (like sword of master which could do double damage short range) and you would not have to type the combination in. I also couldn't think of anything else.

Last edited:
the three examples I used is a magick you start with, a two combination spell and shield which is only one element, these are all staff abilities. And as I said before I couldn't think of anything else, if you can thing of a better idea post it.

Last edited:
Vlad's cousin

Like my cousin Vlad I am not a vampire.
Has staff which allows you to suck blood form enemies (or friends) which does heals more damage than vlad's gauntlet, stuns target and makes you unable to move well you reform this move. Weapon is holy water which is extremely against the undead and vampire (which I ensure you Vlad and his cousin are not a vampire).
Takes damage from life.
Resistant to arcane.

Random Pick

A black shadow wizard with a question mark on him.
Got two ideas for him.
Firstly randomly picks a weapon and staff for him. On death he respawns with different items.
Secondly has a weapon that deals a random type of elemental damage and value of damage to enemies (includes poisen). Staff middle click preforms a random magick (or a unique spell to this item that kills the person who used the staff).

Wasteland Wizard (fallout)

Wizard with railroad gun (shoots train nails and makes train noise after a shot) as a weapon and a Pip Boy as a staff the enambles the middle click ability of vats which make you unable to move,slows down time and increases fire rate.

Wizard in a wizard

We will put a wizard in another robe, glue a sword to a sword and glue a staff to a staff so we can fight goblins while fighting goblins.
Has stronger spells as staff pasive and the sword will do more damage.

Siamese twin wizard

They both have two arms each.
They share the same health but when one uses any spell (except sheild) or weapon it creates the same effect times by two, at the cost of lower health and speed.

Long range wizard

Has awp (I think that's how you spell it) sniper which has slow rate of fire but high damage. staff has passive that projectiles have longer range and also has middle click ability of no scope which shoots but never hits anyone unless they are in the range that swords would hit enemies.

Youtube wizard

weapon is speakers which stun weak enemies (speaker plays 'never going to give you up' by Rick Astley). Ability is subscriber milestone which gives you temporary invincibility which only be activated by using the speaker alot and a long cool down.

We will put a wizard in another robe, glue a sword to a sword and glue a staff to a staff so we can fight goblins while fighting goblins.
Has stronger spells as staff pasive and the sword will do more damage.

Yo Dawg i heard you like magicka, so we put a s-a-f-e in your a-r-s-e so you can protect yourself as you protect yourself.

11277799.jpg

Had to do it.

Pocket Monster Wizard

Weapon is poke-ball which is thrown at enemies. Middle click ability is capture which when targeted at enemy catches it in a poke-ball which enables the next normal weapon attack to release the enemy with lower base health but is also a permanent ally until death.