• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe germany then? I hear they've been closing some nuclear powerplants, so you might be wanting to go there and show them how its done...
Are you going to try and "spread democracy" to the Middle East?
You're going to discover Wisconsin in 1460 to start a worker's union?
hmm....I'll give you another clue: It hasn't been on any news broadcasts, its online and it changed my profile somewhat.

Nice job on that full tech table btw, should be an in-game function!
Thanks, it took me ages.

There shall be no update today, due to an emergency escape to Barry. Expect one tomorrow if the traffic is good and i get home. Sorry.

Nice job on that full tech table btw, should be an in-game function!

I forgot to say so in the first place, but I definitely agree. Well done with it!

Has it got anything to do with Libya?

I forgot to say so in the first place, but I definitely agree. Well done with it!

What would divine wind have to do with this....
Has it got anything to do with Libya?
You'll only have to wait a couple few hours/minutes/days. Update after upload and upwrite.

Post 18 - Egypt
The answer to the question thing, was i have DW. It would have affected my way of playing because i want to upgrade to DW. However, since last week, I have learnt that DW is still very much buggy; from mega Hordes to non deleting CoT. I think I'll wait.

If it was perfect, i would have gone suicidal and played "No surrender until all land is lost (except the islands of course)".

The Council of Britain - Discussion 16
"What can we do, to make Great Britain a truly awesome country?" Started Hugh Jass
"Maybe not have a Legitimacy of 2?" said John
At that moment, three henchman came in with hammers, whacked john over the head, shoved a sack on him and dragged him out.
"NO!" Shouted Hugh Jass, "I am the most Legit ruler who ever ruled."
"What about a Crusade?" Somone suggested
"YES! We shall invade Jerusalem!" Screamed Jass. "Wait for an opportunity to gain more land in africa, so we have a better foothold."
EU3_6-12.jpg

"Perfect, but why were we even allied with them? Send the troops to invade. Get peace with Novogorod before they cause more trouble, this will ease the pressure on the countries men."
EU3_7-14.jpg

"Excellent, now we just have to..."
EU3_9-11.jpg

"Stupid war coming events. Send troops to take eastern Egypt, y'know, that little triangular bit...yea. And Jerusalem of course."

"Sir, the war against the Mamluks is going superbly well, peace time?" Said the Grand Marshal
"When we released Funj, we broke the only connection between their north and south holdings, our war score is still too low" replied Hugh Jass "oh, they seem less reluctant then usual..."
EU3_12-11.jpg

The End of An Era
George William of Bruce has died! He was around 30 something when he passed on, he was more then capable of ruling the country. Darn you Hugh Jass!
EU3_14-11.jpg

The war with The Mamluks rages on. Cairo is seized for the second time, with no bordering provinces and no more sea provinces. A capital annexation was possible. Egypt was now fully Britain.
EU3_15-9.jpg

The Start of an Era
A noble with a ridiculous house name has acceded to the throne. Thats proberly not the last we'll see of Hugh Jass.
EU3_17-10.jpg

Despite being a traitor and a bad ruler. The new king adopts most of the Knights dreams and goals.

Crete, shortly followed by Cyprus, becomes a core province.

A short war with, previously allied, Funj, meant that the British Egypt was expanded.

The War Up North
With the Novogorodian war raging on, the British forces were being mildly successful. Partly, due to the rapid advance of the Byzantium empire. There was huge pressure on the Russian government to make peace, Novogorod had to pay for the war. This was a much needed boost to the British economy.
EU3_22-8.jpg

More good news for the North, Achrekshless becomes a core. The border with the large Nogai will now be easier to defend.

The War Down South
Egypt was now secure. But there were still dreams of a British holy land. Egyptian troops marched into the Syrian controlled land with minimal resistance. It didnt take long before occupation.
EU3_24-7.jpg

At first, Syria laughed at our treaties to surrender all occupied land. The King ordered that they seize the provinces anyway and spit in the enemy's faces.

Syria did eventually concede and give the provinces Britain wanted, along with some extras.
EU3_26-9.jpg

With the holy land under british control, there was a higher demand for missionaries and the nation was generally better.
EU3_29-6.jpg

THEND
Picture of the post: Avignon can not be annexed? Is this supposed to happen or is it really taking long for Castille to take the large walls.
EU3_30-7.jpg

Map:
EU3_MAP_GBR_146171_1.jpg

Whoever said Byzantium was going to fail should leave the AAR now.

'til th' nex' time!

I was wrong about Libya :( Good to see the holy land in Britains control. If I could just ask, what is your manpower? Is there anyway you can compare this to Byzantine and Castille? Oh and why haven't they formed Spain yet?

Good gains - the situation looks a lot more secure now than just a few updates ago.

Also, nice to see a king for a change. :D Funny that his name is called ridiculous, seeing who he effectively replaced. ;)

AHAH I was right about DW!
So you were.

I was wrong about Libya Good to see the holy land in Britains control. If I could just ask, what is your manpower? Is there anyway you can compare this to Byzantine and Castille? Oh and why haven't they formed Spain yet?
They need to be at peace, which is going to be entirely possible if Byz and castille continue to expand at that speed.

Congratulations on getting Divine Wind! How did you get the Always War mode to work with it? I tried but the game kept crashing.
You misunderstood, i was going to screw this AAR and play Divine Wind, but I didnt. Im still using HTTT to continue this AAR.

Expect an update today, depends if they weren't lieing about the server downtime

Post 19 - The Eastern Expansion
Bonjour, Chou, Salve and Hello. Just be glad i didnt go on MineCraft today, as i did the other days, for 24 hours straight.

Into Ethiopia
Once again, a war in Africa. Although, we didnt actually invade Ethiopia, we didnt even attack them. We actually attacked Funj, again.

With only two provinces, it didnt take long for the supreme Brits to overcome them. The south province was seized and the north: annexed.
EU3_10-11.jpg

There was a slight rebel problem in Egypt, it wasn't like the Moroccan problem of Post 16 as some of the Egyptian rebels got lost and ended up walking around aimlessly, not attempting to siege anything.
EU3_3-17.jpg

"Whats this? A battle?"
Said the king (whom i forgot his name) "Whats going on?"
"Actually, there was no battle today, only a declaration of war"
EU3_13-10.jpg

He continued, "Also, it appears the Ethiopia (the real one this time) and a adventurous Swahalli declared war as well."
"Well a conquest of the horn of africa is looking unlikely, we haven't even explored any of it. But Russia seems nice this season...."
"Sire, you cannot be serious!" The advisor screamed "Novogorod has beaten us plenty a-time before!"
EU3_35-4.jpg

"Serious is my middle name, earthling."

The Great War for Northern Russia
What? Thats a rubbish name for a war! What about the War of 1812? That would be an awesome name for a war!

On a side note...
We pass the militia act, infamy reduction, prestige increase and a centralized society. All for the cost of quantity move! What a deal!

Our colonies are growing well, colonists were sent to The Azores and we finally managed to citify the Swedish colony!
EU3_39-3.jpg

The colony then becomes a core.

The War of the 1460s
Much better name.

With the 3 border armies from Finland and a small army from Osel, and with the Byz chewing Russia's heels, and with revolts popping up everywhere - it was fair to say that we were winning.

Winning so much that even rebel formed Kurland agreed, and declared war.

However, Novogorod just white peaced with Byz, and was sending its still powerful armies to kill us all!
EU3_43-2.jpg

Peace time? Yes it is.
EU3_44-2.jpg

Surprised? Im sick of losing to Novogorod, it was time to take some land of it. Besides, Byzantium doesnt need to get all the land does it?

Next update...
Tora! Tora! Tora!
Its time to invade Japan​

FIN'
Picture of the post: a very nice comparison of the two great titans of Europe. Using the diplomatic mode, which country is more stable?
EU3_46-2.jpg

World map:
EU3_MAP_GBR_146394_1.jpg

Yes! Great success against Novgorod! :D That's very good to see.

Funny thing about the mod, all the senseless violence produces AI nations that are in large part continuous and of a sensible shape compared to the snaky stuff that vanilla tends to create.