• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoa, something is messed up, the colours in the game have gone bananas, it's like everything has saturation blown out and contrast thrown to max. Even the DDS opening images are messed up. Seems like a D3D issue.

Maybe Steam released some sort of beta patch accidentally. Anyone else getting weird colours?

Whoa, something is messed up, the colours in the game have gone bananas, it's like everything has saturation blown out and contrast thrown to max. Even the DDS opening images are messed up. Seems like a D3D issue.

Maybe Steam released some sort of beta patch accidentally. Anyone else getting weird colours?

Nope. Mine look fine.

I really enjoy most of these updates, but doesn't the child always getting guardians skill trait a little OP?
I think he only gets the same type of education, not the same level. I.e. a midas touched father can educate his to get an economy education, but not neccaserily midas touched. Which I think is good.

So does mine.

Do you have mods disabled?

All mods are disabled, and I haven't changed anything in my system (video drivers, etc) between the patches.

Really odd, just tried restarting, weird colours still there. The game looks fine if I switch into the Steam Overlay (Shift+Tab), but when I focus back on the game, the colours are warped. Will dig around and see if I can fix.

All mods are disabled, and I haven't changed anything in my system (video drivers, etc) between the patches.

Really odd, just tried restarting, weird colours still there. The game looks fine if I switch into the Steam Overlay (Shift+Tab), but when I focus back on the game, the colours are warped. Will dig around and see if I can fix.
Mine is working fine aswell, but some of the dynasty CoA's have changed. Canossa, Salian (I think) and De Rennes as I've noticed.

Nope, but I still highly recommend starting a fresh game.

Sorry if this already have been addressed but when will the DLC be available for purchase on Steam? I can't seem to find it at Steam Store.

Hopefully within an hour or so.

I really really really really hate DLC, but yet there's two only two companies that I'm ready to put some extra money into, Paradox and Riot and I hope that my money goes into buying all the developers some coffee and a Chokladboll because you guys deserves it.

Agreed -- and I'm still unsure why they've given Cornwall to Wales.

I wondered at that too.

Glad to see excommunications get a tweak.

Looking forward to playing CK2 this evening. :cool: