• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway are once again shocked at the intransigence and the irresponsible actions taken by Bavaria. It only hopes that the matter will soon be resolved.

OOC: Go bash his head in for inflating the currency base of about 1/3 of the world.
Also the mark never left the gold standard, the change is due to the counterfeits. Also how big are these presses to print so much? They could surely be put to better use...

The Republic of Poland is still amazed by the actions undertaken by the Bavarians, their attempt of tampering Europe's economy will only alienate nations further away from them and their cause. In spite of their actions, we still trust the mark as the reference for our złoty.

OOC: But I'd buy some francs if I could, speculation wise speaking...., it can only go up from that low point.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich is appalled by the actions of the Bavarian traitors. We shall set up a special commission to remove any illegal notes from circulation. Any person who has been duped into using these false notes shall be compensated with proper legal German monetary tender. All found to be distributing these notes shall be arrested and charged accordingly.

The Reich also thanks the rest of the world for its overwhelming support for us and we will do our best to bring our Mark back up to our proper 1 mark to 1 gold standard.

We are apalled by the actions of Bavarians, inflating the enemy's currency because they are losing a war.

Give him another chance, please. Without a player in Qing there will not challenge at all left.

It was meant as a joke - just like that Spanish statement about Saigon from one turn ago. Reis did not get removed either.

OOC: Actually, that was a mistake based on information which I missed due to being mad at the British stab, and I immediately withdrew that comment.

OOC: IC is not for jokes.

OOC: No, it is for announcing doomsday devices :)

Last edited:
OOC: Oh look, more people seem to be slandering Bavaria. *cranks up the printing presses* :p

Interesting concept. Any spots vacant? I'll be happy to be on the waiting list.

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway applaud the actions taken by the German government to restore faith in the Mark.

OOC: print = libel and speech = slander. Also both of those mean that the person/entity behind the statement is lying, which isn't true, particularly since you yourself openly stated you were doing it.

The Republic of Italy would like to being trading with The Republic of Poland.

We would be more than glad to initiate conversations with our fellow republicans from Italy

OOC: I think we can, via Germany and then the sea; we have a trade deal with the Germans.

Otherwise, I'd be doomed to trade only with 3 nations...

Last edited:
A Landlocked nation must ask a neighbouring nation with access to the sea for trade rights. If they refuse, they do not trade. Trade routes cost money to maintain by the country with sea access.

OOC: Is Mexico NPC? I haven't noticed that player for ages.

OOC: Is Mexico NPC? I haven't noticed that player for ages.

OOC: Yup, which is fortunate for me, as I really don't want to have to deal with the Mexicans.