• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know Rendap that well, does he have the muscle to pull off an unsuspicious last minute switch? I doubt he could, which means his comment at the top of this page indicates his innocence.

The muscle to do it like AOK? No. But I don't hold it below him to chance it on the off chance someone listens and switches. After all, with the seer dead one could say the odds of a Stalingrad were quite good up until we killed Boris. Randy had it right; Rendap was in a somewhat discreet manner trying to make us switch to tamius. I don't know if there were malicious thoughts behind it, but I do think Rendap has earned a few votes.

The muscle to do it like AOK? No. But I don't hold it below him to chance it on the off chance someone listens and switches. After all, with the seer dead one could say the odds of a Stalingrad were quite good up until we killed Boris. Randy had it right; Rendap was in a somewhat discreet manner trying to make us switch to tamius. I don't know if there were malicious thoughts behind it, but I do think Rendap has earned a few votes.

My point is that it's a stupid thing to do unless you're sure you can switch the votes off.

Is Rendap stupid, is what I'm asking, I guess.

Yay! A Tie!

Just be aware that I won't be around to break it, since I'll be spending the evening shooting Orcs in the Eye at 500 yards... :)

What did I do to deserve two misspelt votes? :(

Not that he doesn't really complain about the vote, but mostly because of the misspell... could it be because it's the only defense he could find ?

Vote Tamius23

My point is that it's a stupid thing to do unless you're sure you can switch the votes off.

I'm undecided. The way he did it .. he might have thought himself smart.

That comment of his sure puzzled me. The only thing we can say for sure from it is that rendap and tamius probably aren't both wolves.
Because let's face it - tamius's vote *was* suspicious.

Vote tamius23

As a nice counterweight to rendap.

I'm undecided. The way he did it .. he might have thought himself smart.

That comment of his sure puzzled me. The only thing we can say for sure from it is that rendap and tamius probably aren't both wolves.
Because let's face it - tamius's vote *was* suspicious.

Vote tamius23

As a nice counterweight to rendap.

I'm not going to say that Rendap is stupid, because I don't think he is. I do think however that he may have taken a risk and gambled, following it up by immediately pointing out his mistake and thus preventing anyone else from throwing it in his face later.

Votecount

Tamius -5- Rendap, Gradiant, Cody, gigau, Randy,
Rendap -3- Najs, Split, Kinge,
Gradie -1- EUROO7,
Naughty Nautilu -1- Spoopdogg,

No Vote: Nautilu, hdk, tamius, Losty

Too many on tamius here.

Unvote tamius23

Not sure I like rendap as an alternative.

Actually:

Boris - 5 - gigau(80), snoop(87), Kingepyon(89), EUROO7, hdk,
Najs - 4 - Nautilu(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90), Gradiant,
EUROO7 - 3 - SPLIT(82), Falc(88), Randy,
Comm. Cody - 1 - Boris(79)
randakar - 1 - Eternaly_Lost(86)
Split -1- Tamius,
tamius -1- Najs,

No vote:

The list of najs voters is thus: Nautilu(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90), Gradiant

Gradiant and Comm. Cody I will give the newbie free pass for today. That leaves nautilu and rendap.

Vote nautilu

But I retract my statement about not liking Rendap. There may very well be a there there.
edit: never mind. I fail at reading the votecounts for some reason.

Sorry folks, got a bit carried away :)

Final Votecount, Day 2:

tamius - 5 - Rendap, Gradiant, Comm. Cody, gigau, the_hdk
Rendap - 4 - Najs, SPLIT, Kingepyon, Nautilu
Nautilu - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar
Gradiant - 1 - EUROO7

No-vote - Eternaly_Lost, tamius

Update will soon follow

Day 2:

Despite the previous night's events spirits were on the rise. They had gotten one infiltrator, so there were far less monsters raising their voice in protest of these lynchings. And for good reason, too. The attention turned to tamius. What was a tamius? No-one knew, so obviously it was a made up monster. In fact, they were right. tamius was not the name of a monster. It was the nickname of an agent. A human agent.

Night 2:

As much as the monsters wanted this to be the last of the humans, they were wrong. Crisitano Ronaldo - the football player who was also a vampire was found with a silver bullet in his chest. It was a suicide, however, what brought him to it was clearly the work of a human - his hair was completely shaven off and both his cheeks had cuts in them. The poor guy just couldn't take it.

You lynch tamius the Werewolf
the_hdk the villager is hunted
Falc will now sub for Eternaly_Lost

Lynched twice in one day. What do I win?

In Big some popcorn in the ComfyCorner - Here a bonk on the noggin for not voting perhaps?? :D

Thus ever for Ronaldos. And wolfs too I guess.
Me Rendap cody gradiant, euro, Gigau.
The people who've voted wolfs. Let me know if I missed anything.
Vote E_L
Perhaps it's an inactive pack allowing this to happen.

Day 1:

Boris - 5 - gigau(80), snoop(87), Kingepyon(89), EUROO7, hdk,
Najs - 4 - Nautilu(70), Comm. Cody(78), Rendap(90), Gradiant,
EUROO7 - 3 - SPLIT(82), Falc1.0(88), Randy,
Comm. Cody - 1 - Boris(79)
randakar - 1 - Eternaly_Lost(falc2.0) (86)
Split -1- Tamius,
tamius -1- Najs,

Day 2:

tamius - 5 - Rendap, Gradiant, Comm. Cody, gigau, the_hdk
Rendap - 4 - Najs, SPLIT, Kingepyon, Nautilu
Nautilu - 2 - snoopdogg, randakar
Gradiant - 1 - EUROO7

No-vote - Eternaly_Lost (Falc), tamius