• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So who were the brainiacs that switched to Eternaly_Lost after Hax told you not to vote him?

hebelcan, Velasco and randakar...

Well, Velasco has been acting suspicious for the period I've been playing this game, so, as randakar makes votecounts, this is a no brainer for now

Vote Velasco

I'd also give randakar the benefit of the doubt for not trusting Hax, but Velasco, as a newbie, has no excuse really.

Edit: I can play two roles at once GM! I can then vote myself and it'll be like self-harm, except without all that messy red stuff you land mammals have inside you

So who were the brainiacs that switched to Eternaly_Lost after Hax told you not to vote him?

A tie between Hebelcan and Eternaly_lost would establish who indeed were the goodies and who wasn't.
I know noone can be fully certified goodie, cursed trait, etc etc. But in Hax's post he makes a list of "fully clean" players - whereupon, it made no sense to me: if he considers these people fully clean, why are they voting each other? It just seemed odd and reminded me of someone saying he could well be BS'ing and not have scanned that many at all.

I have also made vote counts :mad:

Vote Hebelcan

Pseudo-semi-placeholder, + following Torn's lead.

vote velasco
there is no reason why he should still be alive.

Uhm - where did he say that?
Because I sure as heck didn't see anything. Just him wanting us to vote Hebelescan ..

I got a message on my user page from Hax asking me to vote something else, but that was *after* I voted Syber ..

( especially if you've been turned and are secretly fighting for the other side )

Don't remind me :mad:

No can do. Must be someone else. Someone who hasn't been a scanner. Rysz! Racz! Kaetje! Emperor Walter!

in? or out? Hmmm....

IN!

EDIT: OUT! My role included information on one other player... Can't be in.

Uhm - where did he say that?
Because I sure as heck didn't see anything. Just him wanting us to vote Hebelescan ..

I got a message on my user page from Hax asking me to vote something else, but that was *after* I voted Syber ..
Here you go

Several people unvoted Eternaly_Lost after that but the JL announcement could have been clearer but then again maybe he didn't want to be too obvious E_L was an important goodie.

Don't remind me :mad:

in? or out? Hmmm....

IN!

EDIT: OUT! My role included information on one other player... Can't be in.

aaawwwww, c'mon. I won't tell if you won't.

Besides, Nunzio needs to have his revenge. Guido is lonely.

and Gleep is hungry.

I expect a PM soon from you know who.

Here you go

Several people unvoted Eternaly_Lost after that but the JL announcement could have been clearer but then again maybe he didn't want to be too obvious E_L was an important goodie.
Even I saw that :eek:o

GOOD WORK VILLAGERS! Wasn't it obvious he was my source!
Well now I'm useless but you know I'm a goodie!

We should work on these guys as possible baddies:

The suspects:
Saintis
jonti-h
Teep
randakar
okyriosy
Syber_sid
Lemeard
Velasco
Why is Hebelcan not on this list? :confused:

Vote Velasco