• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The problem is though is that you act like we should all just accept it and move on which makes you look even worse. You keep bringing it up anytime anyone mentions you like it is an absolute truth that we should all know, when to us you are just as likely to be a baddie lying about his role as anything else, and everytime you do bring it up it makes me think of you more and more as being a baddie.

The problem is though is that you act like we should all just accept it and move on which makes you look even worse. You keep bringing it up anytime anyone mentions you like it is an absolute truth that we should all know, when to us you are just as likely to be a baddie lying about his role as anything else, and everytime you do bring it up it makes me think of you more and more as being a baddie.

You should all accept it and move on. Vote Slinky, please.

I am not lying about my role. I have never lied about my role. Honest.

Cases against:

Slinky: Did not vote for Lemeard despite the outings (on both days).

Cakravarti: Agreed with Captain Kiwi that adding a few votes to TheExecuter on day1 might be a useful strategy to create wolf vote switches.

You should all accept it and move on. Vote Slinky, please.

I am not lying about my role. I have never lied about my role. Honest.

Of course you aren't. Or maybe you are. Certainly if you were bad in any sort you wouldn't go herp derp derp Ima wolf/cultist/whatever.

Also you originally said you were just a villager with no extra traits correct? Well I'm not sure how likely that is considering everyone who has died has had some extra traits unless they were major goodie roles, and I know I have some fun traits as well so I find myself wondering how likely a plain villager would exist in such a trait heavy game (especially looking at the super trait heavy baddies we have seen).

Does that make sense? I feel like I'm not being very clear at present.

I struggle to think how I would have forged that private message dump I made just now. I can save the text file, and upload that... do you want that?

It's very easy. You write yourself a role pm as though you were the GM.

I don't want any 'documents' from you...there is no way to tell whether or not you have forged them.

Posting your role to the board 'proves' nothing, because we all know that they can be faked.

Official vote count, 44min to deadline

tamius23 - 9 - Rockingluke, AVN, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, XenomorphII, theFreeman, walrus
Slinky - 9 - TheExecuter2, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Rendap, tamius23, Najs, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen, Athalcor
Cakravati - 8 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Rysz, randakar, Slinky, Vainglory, OrangeYoshi
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 2 - Davisx3m, humancalculator

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Slinky

Reasoning behind the votes for me:

Rockingluke: Because the newbies are told not to TIE, and I have got away with it
AVN: Because I like TIEs, and am bandwagoning a suspicious player
OY: Because I make TIEs [recurrent theme…] and I posted proof of my role…
Kaetje: No reason
EUROO7: No reason
Sedracus: I distract the village
drxav: Because bandwagons are fun
Xenomorph: I am distracting
theFreeman: Also no reason

About half of those votes have no reasoning whatsoever. A fine bandwagon.

Actually it is if you just think about it.

If it's something extremely simple like "You're a villager" or "Your role is a villager" then you have a chance, but you can still cock it up by adding a stop where the GM didn't, or capitalizing the first letter, et cetera.

It all falls apart if what's meant to be a straight up copy of a dump from an archive has little discrepancies. Notice the lack of punctuation marks and capitalization of the first letter? Or the incorrect sentence structure? Timestamps are important too: the GM cannot have sent two different PMs at exactly the same minute (due to the 60 second delay imposed), so if the timestamp is exactly the same as yours (adjusted for timezone) then the forger would have to have guessed correctly to the minute when the GM sent the message, on top of having to match the spelling, punctuation, sentence structure... Even if they received their own PM a minute after yours, they'd have to correctly guess that people not only got the precise formulation that you come up with, down to capitals and stops, but that they got it a minute before or after. And there might be an even larger delay in between.

From an archive dump it is nearly impossible to forge a role PM that exactly matches someone else's.

Also you originally said you were just a villager with no extra traits correct? Well I'm not sure how likely that is considering everyone who has died has had some extra traits unless they were major goodie roles, and I know I have some fun traits as well so I find myself wondering how likely a plain villager would exist in such a trait heavy game (especially looking at the super trait heavy baddies we have seen).

That is the ONLY sensible thing you've actually said in this discussion.