• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Polish of course. Who else should he aim at?

*ducks*

So you're readily dismissing any self-destructive tendencies?

Hrm. A Swedish Civil War at this point would be epic.

At least there would be plenty of generals for multiple factions :D

But there are seven of them, would one act as referee? :)

Sweden has, what, 26 or 27 provinces? Get to 28 in the Polish war and you can get a completely balanced situation: a neat little four-province faction for each general :D

Ah, so it's a war of opportunity. That's a good enough reason as far as I'm concerned. With the military leaders you have Poland doesn't stand a chance. :eek:

Joe

I think rather than taking some property you should vassalize. You could use an ally down there. After all you want hegemony of the baltic, not of poland. Just my 2c. Great AAR!

What a neat bump blsteen, just after the previous post if you overlook the different month. I might not have noticed if I didn't know :D

Beamed is partially right. I have abandoned this AAR. For a variety of reasons relating to real life I have given up my PC games and that includes FtG and this AAR. Sorry to the fans of this AAR, I enjoyed it too but after a while there wasn't much motivation.

To provide a little further info I finished the current war with Poland by vassalising them. From there I went onto a war with Denmark and took the remaining provinces that were needed with the exception of Copenhagen. Pommerania was inherited by Brandenburg and by event I received one of the provinces. I took the other from Brandenburg shortly after. Overall the war quest for the Baltic was quite simple. Sweden is far too over powered in vanilla FtG.

Sad to hear, your AARs were really top-notch, some of the funniest and most interesting around. So thanks for them, I enjoyed every single one.

Good luck in your life, to whatever has taken the place of PC games!

Sad to hear, Duke. I apologize for being a bad fan and not reading as often as I should. It was nothing to do with your work, to be sure. I hope you have not given up entirely on AAR writing. I go through phases myself, but when it is fun, it is very fun. :)