• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Again, why is it so hard to follow the rules set forth by the GMs? No need to cry over it and rage quit when you don't get what you want. It is completely and utterly childish to do so.

OOC: Germany's Kaiser is Frederick the III, whom is not only the son-in-law of the Queen and is pro-British, but is also rather liberal, essentially agreeing with the ideologies of both the Royals and Gladstone's government. Besides, Germany's only slightly larger than OTL and is currently not the most stable nation ever from fighting a three-front war. There's little if any reason why Britain should be opposed to German unification at this point.

OOC: You guys really should know better by now...

For example, Tom, that whole Royal Marriage thing in the first BoP? A plan I had to annex the CoDs.

OOC: To be honest, you guys attacked Germany at the worst possible moment. In 1861, von Moltke had just taken charge of the general staff and was reforming the army into a massively strong and formidable force, tactics and equipment wise. The Ruhr boom was just beginning as well, so there is also that. You've all gone and sped that up by declaring war on me.

OOC: Hey, the Russian army had unmatched skill at marching in pretty formations to music! Sure, the Prussians could outfight them, but they were mean as anything in an organised ballet!

OOC: *Grumbles about people not replying promptly or clearly and thereby delaying my orders*

OOC: Well, you forgot one thing. All children are considered to be of the male line...

OOC: Sorry about that Old Chap, but Im afraid I cant act until I get word from Persia. Tbh, Im tempted to just attack him for giggles now...

Her Majesty's Government is happy to announce that we have just received word from the Persian Shah, that he shall accept our demands by handing back property, paying compensation and issuing an apology. We feel sure he has learned the mistake of his actions, and that we will not be so merciful next time. However, we intend to put these events behind us, and not let it foul our relationship.

Furthermore, Her Majesty's Government must announce that we, and even worse our beloved Queen, have been openly and blatantly insulted in a most grievous fashion by the Qing Emperor, and demand an immediate apology. We were accused openly of being war mongers and had our honour as Gentlemen and the honour of our beloved Queen called into question!​

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor has led it to be known that the message calling British Politicians was not sent by the Emperor personally but by a small in court faction who feel that the British Distraction in Europe could be taken as an opportunity to retake lands that the British own in China. The members responsible for these actions have been punished and the Emperor Expresses some regret that such an Incident has happened to damage such good relations between our two nations that the Emperor hope could be fostered and improved upon. The messages to be sent to Britain where intercepted by members of this faction and changed to seem to insult the British in order to create a war they hoped Chinese forces could take advantage of. The Emperor hopes this Incident can be forgotten.

We thank the Qing for their speedy action. We had suspected as much for some time, as for the past year and a half at least, the communications from the Qing had become the most strange mix of open insults and threats. Now however, we feel sure, that with those responsible caught, such actions will stop.

Her Majesty's Government must however, insist on a full apology by the Emperor. We do not suggest that he is lying with this explanation, but those in power must take responsibility for the actions of their aides, advisers and ministers.​

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor will not send an apology to the British Government but will instead send one to Empress Victoria Herself as the Emperor doesn't want to lose status in the eyes of his nobles by sending an apology to Politicians I'm sorry but tradition forces my hand here and I hope you find it acceptable this compromise as to Apologise to a fellow Emperor or in this case Empress is seen in better light than to Apologise to Governmental Officials. Is this Compromise Acceptable? If so the letter is ready to be sent and has already been translated into English for her reading.

Her Majesty's Government represents the will of Her Majesty and the British people. If you will not apologise to us, claiming we are not worthy, then by extension you insult both our Queen and our people!​

OOC: Reis, don't remove the treaty PM!