• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Impact of War

In 1427, Bavaria was devout catholic nation. They defended Poland from Golden Horde and Achaea from Ottomans. Also they won't forgive excommunicated rulers like Bohemia. War began. After declaration of war we needed new ally.

4353264684_15e309aae0_o.jpg
In the beginning we were teaching good lesson to Bohemians. But ...

4352522947_88cb1d2432_o.jpg
Hungary dragged us into two new wars. We accepted it, because we have to defend our catholic brethren.

4353270576_782a2a7eac_o.jpg

4352525639_4cc9a8b79a_o.jpg
Sadly Hungary defeated in those two wars. :( But we have won first strategic victory against Bohemians by beating Aquileans. However you can see from picture all of our provinces have been captured by Bohemians and we have only 3900 soldiers.

4352527629_4805a6948c_o.jpg
And then bad news from home. :eek:

4353276514_2c8c7138cb_o.jpg
Right now we're fighting life and death battle against Bohemians.

We will fight in the fields, we will fight on the beaches, we will fight. . . Wait, wrong speech. :D
Bavaria will prevail! :)

Interesting, you play in the terrain map mode. I can't make heads or tails of the political situation when I have that mode on.

And do your nation good in this war!

I like to play in the terrain map mode.

We will fight in the fields, we will fight on the beaches, we will fight. . . Wait, wrong speech. :D
Bavaria will prevail! :)

Aye!

What's the decision you can enact?

E: And I must try not to bring our BB too high, or Whitefang would have a hard time :p.

Declare Statue of Restraint.

To readers:

Also I got two loans unexpectedly. :)

First I would like to pass save game to Tuore. Because today is our traditional "White Moon" celebration. Post in organization thread.

Happy "White Moon" celebration!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daa0BV30D40

King is loyal and most trusted advisor resigns...
And let's go to the update. I choose "land" because we don't have navy. Also I would like to recommend next player capture CoT. Reason is we are fully mercantilist.

4354685539_2184eeb4d7_o.jpg

War againt Bohemia is concluded as our vassal Pommerania's mighty 3000 soldiers captured Bohemian capital. ;)

4355436860_227b3648bb_o.jpg
And I wanna give some advice for Tuore what to do until Karl I leaves. :D Decrease war exhaustion, defend christendom and when you've got chance try to attack elector, because Burgundy is likely to become next emperor and we don't want those arrogant Burgundians becoming new emperor. Our chance arrives when Bohemia is fighting couple of wars.

Good luck!

And the vassal saves the day! :) I can't say that's ever happened for me, but then again, I seldom fight at such long odds.