• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any records broken here?

eu3stats.jpg

Had a few minutes to kill and I haven't set a record in a while, Didn't feel like doing one of the die-rolley country formations which require lucky inheritance or claims or border disputes, so...

IxQwB.jpg

Don't think this is doable much faster, although I could probably cut a month or so if I really wanted. Might do a few more records while I'm at it; haven't decided yet.

Edit: might improve on this one later, but it's a start.

yf1vI.jpg

Last edited:
I beat the record of the Biggest Dynasty (Not counting PU's): 16 with myself.
2012082900004.jpg

Last edited:
Had a few minutes to kill and I haven't set a record in a while, Didn't feel like doing one of the die-rolley country formations which require lucky inheritance or claims or border disputes, so...

IxQwB.jpg

Don't think this is doable much faster, although I could probably cut a month or so if I really wanted. Might do a few more records while I'm at it; haven't decided yet.

Edit: might improve on this one later, but it's a start.

yf1vI.jpg

How could you have done that in less than three years? Did you have CBs on the other Irish nations?

0 infamy and 21k manpower? I have to call bull admit my own ability to think outside the box on that one The only possible explanation I can think of for the lack of infamy is "claims on our rivals" but no Irish minor starts with the diplomatic skill needed to trigger that event as far as I recall/you luckilly inherited all Irish minors and England, neither of which you said were involved.

Please throw it in my face.

Edit: Spies are a thought, but they take 18+ months to defect. Not to mention the other Irish wouldn't defect to you unless conquered and conquerers of Ireland could easilly smash some rebels.

Last edited:
0 infamy and 21k manpower? I have to call bull on that one The only possible explanation I can think of for the lack of infamy is "claims on our rivals" but no Irish minor starts with the diplomatic skill needed to trigger that event as far as I recall/you luckilly inherited all Irish minors and England, neither of which you said were involved.

Please throw it in my face.

Edit: Spies are a thought, but they take 18+ months to defect. Not to mention the other Irish wouldn't defect to you unless conquered and conquerers of Ireland could easilly smash some rebels.
You guys need to think outside the box. That said, I think I have built up enough reputation on this forum that it's fair to assume that I did it legitimately.

I'd be happy to PM comagoosie my solution as usual, but telling everyone how I did it is no fun.

You guys need to think outside the box. That said, I think I have built up enough reputation on this forum that it's fair to assume that I did it legitimately.

I'd be happy to PM comagoosie my solution as usual, but telling everyone how I did it is no fun.

But it is, what do you have to hide? It's just a game and we all enjoy trying out new things and seeing how other people achieved remarkable results. Youre just a gamer not a magician bro!

But it is, what do you have to hide? It's just a game and we all enjoy trying out new things and seeing how other people achieved remarkable results. Youre just a gamer not a magician bro!
Because the fun in setting records is working out how creative ways to approach them, not just trying to do what someone else did but 1% faster. That said, I don't see why people find a 1402 Ireland more surprising than a 1407 HRE.