• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

trekfan

Major
88 Badges
Jul 16, 2011
  • Semper Fi
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Hello, and welcome to my new AAR. My last one with Liege ended with a virus. Well, I am back with a new D&T patch, and we will be playing as the Knights of Saint John, which was suggested by Lukew, the creator of the mod. If you go back to my last thread, you will see that The Knights were not an option in the voting. I believe lukew's suggestion override the other options, because lukew created the mod. So if you will excuse me, I need to download the latest patch and get some screenshots.

Options are the same as my Liege AAR, which can be found in my signature. The only change is the spread of all provinces are set to 50 years, and the difficulty is set to Normal.

Why didn't you play as Serbia or an Arabian country, since those are the people who were voted for?

Chapter 1
Welcome to Rhodes

Hello readAARs, and welcome back to The New Crusades. The lack of updates has been due to my laziness, but I am bored so let's begin. This AAR will have gameplay and narrative elements.

2vv875x.jpg

This is our vast realm of two provinces.

ifdenc.jpg

We are faithful to the Pope, however our subjects are heretics. Don't worry, I have a plan ;)

2cglv1d.jpg

Our income, we are on par with Europe.

be6k49.jpg

We are a naval power, so we move one step towards land in hopes our soldiers will use weapons to fight instead of just throwing stones.

33dy1bm.jpg

We have a small neighbor to the North, we must protect them before the Ottomans get any ideas.

zl9ruu.jpg

We also cancel our mission, in hopes of getting a better one.

UNPICTURED: We get "Improve our Prestige"

And now... It's time to unpause the game
-------------------------------------------

Pdoxnewbie- Aside from what I said in the first post, I saw a Serbia AAR start before I began this thread and there is already an Oman one done.

Yay a Knights AAR! You sir, are truly hardcore ;)
What would make it even more hardcore was if he played later on, where they were in Malta surrounded by decently large countries.

What would make it even more hardcore was if he played later on, where they were in Malta surrounded by decently large countries.

Well... You're right. I concede I should have done that.

My main computer has been screwed over by the tides of fate. It can no longer connect to the internet or open any and all applications. While I work to fix this problem, the AAR will continue as I have screenshots in my flash drive. However, there was not enough space on my flash drive for the save file. So, after the next few updates this AAR MIGHT close down, however if I fix the issue you will be informed and it will continue.