• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
one thing:

TEAM FORTRESS 2 HATS

:)

There should be a choice

1) A Golden Throne.
2) Pedigree Hunting Hounds
3) A retinue of Huskarls

early-access beta :p

And so on for the expansions! (the we-just-can't-wait-to-play reason enforces this ;D )

Also, an special avatar would be great.

A free music DLC would be fine with me. :happy:

Here's an idea for a DLC. What if you could create titular titles (not tied to land) of ranks under you as well as name them "Count of X" or "Duke of X". Of course there wold be a limit kind of like the honorary court titles but they would have a little more substance, and you could have some personalization without changing actual ownership of land and what not.

Although I do like the idea of a map of counties for preordering. That would be pretty awesome!

Although I do like the idea of a map of counties for preordering. That would be pretty awesome!

A printable (probably poster-size) image file with the whole map by counties (maybe duchies as well?) would be useful to everyone so unreasonable to restrict to pre-orders only.

Having an extra honorary title to award, such as "Court Taste Tester" - that would be fun.

Beta version just to play sooner is too much to expect and too risky for PI, but being able to DL the manual early (if ready) to read it through and be prepped for the game would be appreciated - with no loss to later buyers.

A map editor would be great for making mods easily in-game (wishful thinking). Otherwise, I'd be happy with a free paradox game (I think they did this with Songoku), although it would be nice to be able to choose which game this is out of a pool of maybe 3 or 4 previous paradox titles so we don't end up with a game we've already bought.

Here's an idea for a DLC. What if you could create titular titles (not tied to land) of ranks under you as well as name them "Count of X" or "Duke of X". Of course there wold be a limit kind of like the honorary court titles but they would have a little more substance, and you could have some personalization without changing actual ownership of land and what not.

(....)

+1 That's an interesting idea.

What about a tool to customize Coats of Arms?

+1 That's a great idea.

A map editor would be great for making mods easily in-game (wishful thinking). Otherwise, I'd be happy with a free paradox game (I think they did this with Songoku), although it would be nice to be able to choose which game this is out of a pool of maybe 3 or 4 previous paradox titles so we don't end up with a game we've already bought.

+1 Naturally I would find that an excellent idea.

I hope it will be something that is not directly related to gameplay or if it is then something that will be possible to buy as a DLC later. Many of the ideas above would suck if you could never have it because you did not preorder.

I hope it will be something that is not directly related to gameplay or if it is then something that will be possible to buy as a DLC later. Many of the ideas above would suck if you could never have it because you did not preorder.

I see your point, maybe people who did pre order could get it as a bonus or at least a bit cheaper (or earler?).

A free music DLC would be fine with me. :happy:

planned as DLC as there was a poll about what we would prefer but if it is a DLC i doubt it will be free.

What about a tool to customize Coats of Arms?

as some Coa are randomly generated I think modding is really easy to make particuliar Coa.

but this tool could be a kind of Coa previewer like DNA previewer in CK1