• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shall i call the inquisition lord bestpope?
Prepare....the comfy chair!!!! (dum-dum-dum)

we'll get a confession out of him in no time at all mylord!

:eek:..................The...........the comfy Chair? Only heretics desrve such fate.....................oh wait...he is a heretic. Bring Him the evening paper and a cup of tea aswell:mad:

:eek:..................The...........the comfy Chair? Only heretics desrve such fate.....................oh wait...he is a heretic. Bring Him the evening paper and a cup of tea aswell:mad:

Wow, don't you think that's a little harsh?
EHM, I MEAN

Yes SIR, Right away SIR! Praise the only real Pope SIR!
Runs of to the dungeons

Wow, don't you think that's a little harsh?
EHM, I MEAN

Yes SIR, Right away SIR! Praise the only real Pope SIR!
Runs of to the dungeons

Adn afterwards, send him to the Sea Side Villa outside of Roma, where he will receive the punishment of having to eat good food, and drinking wine! That will make him think twice of Blasphamy!

Sorry, no update today. I've been playing Monday Night Combat with a buddy of mine most of the day, then i'm going to sit down and play a HoI 3 game of just industrializing. I will probebly update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oh, that's exactly what the anti-pope would do, track down the impostor(s) :)
but methinks you'll need to annex every theocracy in europe in order to be the only pope on earth :D

Looking forward to more

Hmmm... Goal. Take out France, become France, take out the other pope and become the pope. Does that sound good? :)

EDIT: And by the way. Blackadder is indeed the best in comedy ever made and I recognized that first quote straight away. :)

lordreaven, I desperately need some mooooooore. D:

I'm loving this one.
I wanted to update today, but my internet was Painfully slow most of the day. So I promise an Update tomorrow, or I will renounce the Title "Best Pope".

Well, as of right now, I will have to wait while (hopefully) Castille and England Ravage France:mad:. As of right now France has the advantage in the war. So while waiting.....
$#&&^%@%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
avignonaarbadluck3.jpg

This is unexpected, that means Naples may be planning to attack me:eek:. That means i may lose Rome and Romagna. Which will bring us to square one. So i need a back up plan quickly. So what i may do is attack France when they are sufficiently weakend. Since they are not part of the HRE i won't have to worry about the Emperor beating on my skull.

Well, my worst fears seem to be happening. I just recieved a warning from Naples.
avignonaarnapleswarning.jpg

Well, its time to save my army from this threat by retreating to Avignon, as i will not be able to beat naples in a war, even with Tuscany on my side.

Luck seems to be on my side (or should i say missions?) It seems France is destined to be Best Popes Lands, not Italy:D.
avignonaargoodluck3.jpg

Wow...........................I don't think anyone saw this coming:confused:
avignonaarwow.jpg

All Hail Clemens VIII! All Hail the Rightful Pope:D (and some stability loss:confused: )
avignonaarnewleader.jpg

Gezz, whats with all the inheretances this year?
avignonaarbohemiainhere.jpg

And it seems Worst Pope picked a fight with Burgundy, theres an old saying: "An enemy of an enemy is my friend, so burn both for heresy:D)
avignonaarworstpopelosi.jpg

Fast forwarding a year, nothing really happend for me (I can now build Constanbles), France beat Castille into submission (looks like they white peaced) after Aragon and Portugal started to have their way with Castille.
avignonaarcastillelosin.jpg

Strangely Naples haven't attacked me yet, so i may still have a chance, once Rome Cores I'm going to "enlighten" Tunisia And bring Popey Goodness with me:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.