Crusader Kings II - 1.05g PATCH RELEASED - Checksum GUHH - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kudos on the quick fixes for most of these bugs; can you also send me a patch for my life so I can have more time to play? :)

Kudos on the quick fixes for most of these bugs; can you also send me a patch for my life so I can have more time to play? :)

Just adjust your life speed to 1, a lot of older people leave it at 4 or 5 and forget about it.

I think i am going to roll back to 1.03. The current education system simply does not work. I find that after a couple of generations whichever trait line (martial, intrigue etc) had starting characters with the lowest stats no one will send their kids to those characters for education.

Thus, after a couple of generations there will be virtually no characters of 1 or 2 skill paths.

Wait, you seriously played with the slowest speed?

Well, I have to agree with trias10. I used speed 1 also for different things while I was away from keyboard and don't want the game runs too fast. It was perfectly fine for such things.

I can't find any reason why they removed speed 1, since people can still use faster speed if they want.

Any statement on that?

Well, I have to agree with trias10. I used speed 1 also for different things while I was away from keyboard and don't want the game runs too fast. It was perfectly fine for such things.

I can't find any reason why they removed speed 1, since people can still use faster speed if they want.

Any statement on that?

Agreed. Speed 1 was fine for managing your kingdom, looking up courtiers, deciding on building projects, etc. I sped up for army movements and such, but yes, default speed 1 was great. I see no reason why it needed to be removed, as the other speeds were there for people who wanted it to run faster.

What about the "crash at certain date bug"?

Unless there's a crash at certain date bug that I'm unaware of, this should now be fixed.

Does this fix the tournament bugs?

there's been a number of fixes to tournament events, and the whole sequence should now be a lot more robust. Haven't had any trouble with them for a while.

What about the "crash at certain date bug"?

after giving it a try, seems to work now so I can continue my Navarra game ! great

Haven't played yet but approve in theory of increasing game speeds. I ran it on either pause, for making any decisions at all, 4 for general gameplay and 5 for running on the clock. Speed 4 was noticably slower than speed 5, making it a bit quicker would be appreciated.

Well I was just curious about the tournament issue since in my last game (1.05e) I held a tournament many years prior, and even won the tournament only for my king to suddenly 'die' in the tournament. Ex post facto fun, eh. lol

The most important fix in my eyes is the attachement bug. It is more radical than my proposed solution to let the highest ranked land lead the dogpile, but splitting off all higher ranked armies than the main war leader is a decent solution too.

A duke can not command a king.

When will it be available for owners of the GG version? It's still 1.05e for us.

When will it be available for owners of the GG version? It's still 1.05e for us.

GG version is already working for me, but you can go to the website and download it manually.