Lonely Island Cruise and Avhievement Q's

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(425901)

Private
1 Badges
Dec 21, 2011
  • Magicka
Hi there guys.
I wanna to ask, will Lonely Island Cruise map to make an achievement will be relesed for everybody not only to those who took part in Steam Summer Event ? I bought Magicka Recently and i dont have any chance do this achievement myself, there are no people who will play with stranger 7 days in a row just to help him make an achievement, thats why i think this map should be added in update or as part of next DLC.

Other question is:
Is "Banisher of Horrors: Achievement work? It does not show progress of it in game.

Thanks.

I would also like to see a way to get the Lonely Island Cruise map. I don't have many games, so most of what was on the summer achievement list was inaccessible to me, and I wasn't going to buy seven games to get a map. Maybe a DLC, or an achievement within magicka?

I would also like to see a way to get the Lonely Island Cruise map. I don't have many games, so most of what was on the summer achievement list was inaccessible to me, and I wasn't going to buy seven games to get a map. Maybe a DLC, or an achievement within magicka?
You could get the map without a single purchase. Steam always has some "no purchase" achievements (like 'recommend a game' or 'comment on a friend's page').

Lonely Island Cruise map should be avilible to get now, it alredy passed long time since steam summer event, and for those who did not had Magicka than or did not buy map for ticets achievement is impossible to get. Paradox plox add this map.
Also, is there any info about banisher of Horrors achiev? will it be working soon ?

Also, is there any info about banisher of Horrors achiev? will it be working soon ?
Devs have very recently moved their office and are just now setting up the new one in Stockholm. Not sure if they even got a working Internet connection at this point. But they know about this issue. I have no information if they also have a fix for it by now, or if that's to come.

Devs have very recently moved their office and are just now setting up the new one in Stockholm. Not sure if they even got a working Internet connection at this point. But they know about this issue. I have no information if they also have a fix for it by now, or if that's to come.
Great. To be honest im not that worried about Banisher (couse i know that it will be working sooner or later). But i would be really happy about getting inforrmtion about Lonely Island Cruise.
Im an achievement maniac, and i cant take it that this one cant be done. Lots of people uses SAM to unlock their achievements, but i dont see a point in getting them without any effort. Please give some info about this map, its waste that people was able to get it only at summer event, something should be done with this matter.

The Lonely Island cruise will be made available in the foreseeable future.

/s

I also hope it arrives sooner rather than later. I mean, c'mon, how hard can it be to add one map. It's already in the game anyway, all it needs is a menu item so we can select it.

Last edited:
Paradox probably will wait with Lonely UIsland Cruise when there will be new patch. Hope it will be same patch that makes Banisher of Horrors achievement work.

Is there any information about when it can be relesed?

we're looking at mid february for the Lonely Cruise DLC release.

/s

Will Banisher of Horrors fix be added than too ?

Around then. We're working on a semi-big patch to fix that and a couple of other things.

/s